It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

YouTube: They Are Here: Huge Alien Craft In Our Solar System

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 12:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Lathroper
Wow squiggly lines and crappy cameras pictures are now aliens and UFOs. That is some wacky and crazy stuff. But I give the guy an A for effort in trying to make that video interesting.

He tried but failed, I am sure he will try harder next time. And that whole use a pink bird to provide a sense of dept, what the what? Why not use a pink elephant, you know to ad more a sense of girth as well. And why use crappy cringe music every time he tunes up to some picture in close up shots?

That guys video is hilarious, but proof of nothing but bad video editing. And here I thought NASA had some crappy pictures, boy was I wrong, this guy takes the cake.

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 12:29 AM
link   
a reply to: galadofwarthethird

wow you are a harsh critic

I personally enjoy that 13 minute video more than the last star wars movie.

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 12:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: galadofwarthethird
Wow squiggly lines and crappy cameras pictures are now aliens and UFOs. That is some wacky and crazy stuff. But I give the guy an A for effort in trying to make that video interesting.

He tried but failed, I am sure he will try harder next time. And that whole use a pink bird to provide a sense of dept, what the what? Why not use a pink elephant, you know to ad more a sense of girth as well. And why use crappy cringe music every time he tunes up to some picture in close up shots?

That guys video is hilarious, but proof of nothing but bad video editing. And here I thought NASA had some crappy pictures, boy was I wrong, this guy takes the cake.

I understand your displeasure with the presentation and I didn't make any claims regarding the contents. It is a different video to the uninteresting threads that populate this forum. It used to be more interesting and there really isn't much new these days so a lot of stuff is being rehashed. It was worth the effort to present it here.

edit on 3/21/2018 by Lathroper because: To add additional comments.

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 08:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lathroper

I found the lunar footage in the video under discussion to be interesting and I was hoping the video was more of the same. When the presenter showed what was discovered on the dark space next to the moon it was captivating as many lunar photos show similar structures above the moon's surface. No one can explain what they are but they are there and revealed with proper enhancement.

Sorry but the shapes seen have nothing to with actual objects only the process to get the image in a digital form to show on the net. Then with exaggerated contrast & brightness the problems of images saved in lossy formats show up, enough of us on here are keen even pro photographers so for example

is the paper white

or black

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 08:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: wmd_2008

originally posted by: Lathroper

I found the lunar footage in the video under discussion to be interesting and I was hoping the video was more of the same. When the presenter showed what was discovered on the dark space next to the moon it was captivating as many lunar photos show similar structures above the moon's surface. No one can explain what they are but they are there and revealed with proper enhancement.

Sorry but the shapes seen have nothing to with actual objects only the process to get the image in a digital form to show on the net. Then with exaggerated contrast & brightness the problems of images saved in lossy formats show up, enough of us on here are keen even pro photographers so for example

is the paper white

or black

The paper is not white, it's pastel blue!

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 09:25 PM
link   

It seems that I goofed big time! This thread is not the one I wanted to post and I'm at a loss for words as to how I could have made this mistake and posted the wrong topic. The thread I meant to post is titled: "Astronomers Delivering the Lunar Truth. UFO’s and Alien Structures" because at 1:24 to 2:19 amateur astronomer William Durand captures through his telescope an alien craft rising out of a crater and you can see as it rises that its shadow can be seen on the crater's illuminated wall. To me those few seconds were worth posting as a thread 'cause no one here has posted similar footage. So to make up for my mistake here is the footage.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 12:37 AM
link   
a reply to: oddnutz
Well what can I say, I have a high standard when it comes to my UFO and alien video or picture proof of such thing, not that I believe in pictures as proof of anything, in fact I don't even believe of pictures being proof that pictures exist.

But, and if there trying to pull my leg I at the least expect a 4 year degree in CGI and computer animation and at least a bit more effort. This, vid, did not have any of that, it was disappointing. But I am quite sure it will one day get better. Squiggly lines on a screen are so 1999 and not so impressive as they once were. They need to shift into the 21'th century here.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Looks whitish black to me. But could also be wenge. And yes wenge is a color.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Is that the same guy? Looks like it, now that vid is much more preferable to the one in the OP. The guy should stop with trying the theatrics, the whole star trek background and crappy music as the vid pans in, and just show vids that he has or came across.

I think I have seen all those videos on that vid, at some point and time, though most of them forgot about till now. Either way that video was much more impressive and better put together then the other.

And just to add, yes that whole dot coming out of a crater and zipping away has been posted on this site, more then a few times, but still, pretty sure other people have not seen it. I think in the last thread about it a year or two ago on this site someone even said it was a fly in pan shot or silhouetted by the moon or some such. That was gold, personally looks like a Chinese moon lantern to me. That or swamp gas that somehow made it all the way up there past the stratosphere and into the moon sphere. The one with the two dots passing the crater and cloudy like shift in the close up is pretty cool as well.

edit on 12amThursdayam222018f4amThu, 22 Mar 2018 00:58:42 -0500 by galadofwarthethird because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Nice vid! I love the UFO coming out of the moon crater. The UFOs shown that are flying close to the moon's surface exhibit that same "warbling" movement.

A couple of the examples look like birds inside the earth's atmosphere though.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 02:50 AM
link   

Wrong it was a sheet of WHITE A4 copier paper your answer just confirms the problems, as for the video of an object rising from a crater on the Moon

The Bill Bryson clip of 10 ufos passing the Moon it looks more like 10 birds in the line of sight, William Durand clip of an object leaving a crater looks faked that object would have been enormous yet only one person saw that on the most filmed and photographed object in the night sky.

Then Crrow777 that guy was always good for a laugh he even had the balls to beg for money so he could treat himself to some nice camera equipment which of course was purely for the benefit of his subscribers

The clip shown looks like 3 balloons tied together. His object with the halo is not in focus the halo is created due the the contrast of the object against the Moon and how the recording system handles that. As for his 350-600 time zoom on video that really makes me laugh any photographer/videographer worth their salt knows going above 100% give no more detail.

Brett C Sheppard his image of the blurred out crater has been discussed many times on here Bruce Swartz is a fantasist it's that simple, his 14" scope isn't that big.

This is a large telescope

Strange that others with better equipment don't see whats claimed.

Now you may not have seen this thread Members Astrophotography Thread

More combined knowledge of photography/video and astronomy on that thread than the BS videos you are linking to.

edit on 22-3-2018 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-3-2018 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 02:50 AM
link   
The entire "huge spaceships in our solar system" thing is nothing new, it's been popping up from time to time.

I think we cannot comment on whether their supposed presence is viable or not or whether they can or cannot stay/trave/hide in space, as we are not their operators.

However, these videos are extremely speculative. We've seen this type of shenanigans in the moon photos thread a while ago where many people, started seeing excavators domes etc. It was fun while it lasted but was it really a proper way to research anything? I'm not against a theory that the Moon might house or might've housed some strange presence, but turning analysis into rorschach test is not IMO a good way to prove anything. There were anomalous phenomena witnesed by Apollo astronauts and there certainly are some objects up there in space that still wait for an explanation. As do many things on Earth.

For me, that craft out the crater thing looks pretty CGI.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 10:54 PM
link   
a reply to: wmd_2008

Ya dude, now that I think about it...IT does look like that paper is some sort of shade of wenge. And yes, wenge is a color, just like orange is both a color and fruit, so to wenge is a color and a type of light dark shade wood/lumber.

So if its not wenge, then what color is it, if you know as your post suggests?

Feel free to ignore this post...

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 11:52 PM
link   
with what im sure is 100s of telescopes watching the moon and no one else captures this stuff makes me think a bit. i do understand sometimes things rely on angle and what not but it still gives me doubt. ive been meaning to take a trip out to cherry springs park i think its called. they have some good telescopes that you can rent from what i read. wouldnt mind hanging out n star gazing for a couple nights.

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Like I said it's white A4 copier paper, I think some people may need to calibrate their monitors.

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Some types of hoaxes might've been passable when we didn't have the Internet and tons of cheap but still accurate telescopes and megazoom cameras trawling the skies. You could pass a lot of videoclips as an 'evidence' back then. Such crap gets remixed and pasted as a 'proof' from time to time. Even worse, it's sometimes mixed with genuinely disturbing/curious footage diluting its weight.

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: wmd_2008

Like I said it's white A4 copier paper, I think some people may need to calibrate their monitors.

I would say YOU need to calibrate your equipment, AND your eyes, they're not reliable to reflect reality. And "wenge"? You gotta be kidding. It's pastel blue in the shade!

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 10:28 PM
link   
I am pretty sure it could be any color you so choose with the right settings and calibration. But yes, wenge, why not? I mean sure it is plain ol white paper the kind you find everywere, and that is obvious. But since were playing around with things, and making our own interpretations. I say, its wenge, not white, not dark gray or pastel blue, but wenge.

Got a problem with that?

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 11:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: galadofwarthethird
I am pretty sure it could be any color you so choose with the right settings and calibration. But yes, wenge, why not? I mean sure it is plain ol white paper the kind you find everywere, and that is obvious. But since were playing around with things, and making our own interpretations. I say, its wenge, not white, not dark gray or pastel blue, but wenge.

Got a problem with that?

Your inaness has convinced me to leave my thread if you're the kind of customer it attracts.

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Done to death indeed. Kind of like arguing about the color of a piece of paper on two different types of contrast rations.

But hey I can argue about aliens and UFO's to, though that to was done to death some 7 or so years ago. But hey don't get discouraged, the truth is out there. Its just not rarely on ATS, if it was, it would be 404'd.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join