It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

YouTube: They Are Here: Huge Alien Craft In Our Solar System

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 03:50 PM
link   
At least his Star Trek bridge set is pretty cool

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: InhaleExhale
a reply to: Lathroper

Give it a viewing and post your views.

Can we have a summary of whats in the video?

I found this video to be different fare than what is usually presented here in connection with lunar alien activity.

Go on......

What does the video present?

random images flashed on the screen?

Here is a summary of what's in the video. A presenter I don't know anything about presenting interesting images that are open to criticism. Since he opened with lunar views taken by amateur, but excellent, telescopes and what they showed was new to me, I thought the whole video was in the same vein. Many members here have shown videos of "objects" fleeting above the lunar surface and so were not that interesting. In this video we see objects rising from craters. New to me and definitely interesting.

In the past I've posted here images in GIF form from a film taken by one of the lunar missions by an astronaut or a camera mounted to just film as the lunar module orbited the moon. The footage includes the lunar surface from orbit when a white "sphere" enters the scene and scoots along. Prior to approaching a large dark crater, from the center of the crater a light flashes. I videotaped the sequence when the footage was repeated and when played back in slow motion and frame-by-frame advance, the light in the crater appears as a point of light and then brightens and dims. I noticed similar light flashes from the crater rim. The "sphere" passed over the crater and kept on going. Without any evidence I accepted the light flashes as acknowledgments to the "sphere".

I found the lunar footage in the video under discussion to be interesting and I was hoping the video was more of the same. When the presenter showed what was discovered on the dark space next to the moon it was captivating as many lunar photos show similar structures above the moon's surface. No one can explain what they are but they are there and revealed with proper enhancement.

As to the other stuff that was shown, I cannot provide comments as even though something strange may have been discovered I'm at a loss for words. To me, the lunar stuff caught my attention and the rest was too much for me to understand. In my opinion, all of the videos and photos of alleged lunar anomalies have always failed to impress me especially the colored footage which violates common sense

Keeping rings clean? Maybe. Maybe not. But it's entertaining even with the difficult-to-make-our enhancements.

Thank you all for your comments, this is how we learn, good and bad.

Don't shoot me, I'm only the guilty messenger!

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Lathroper>>>> I've seen an actual UFO and then I saw, quite by accident, a mysterious orb high up in the sky one morning. It came about because I was looking at a parade of government jets, one after another at an interval of maybe 2 minutes flying overhead. Lear jets, I counted four. From a closed military base just east of us. Anyway I thought they might have been drones so I got the binoculars to get a better look. No, they were lear jets. But as I was looking at them I saw a faint orb way up in the sky. You'd never see it with the naked eye, but there it was.
Turns out it was the planet Jupiter which could be seen at night and apparently can be seen during the day if conditions are right. I thought it was a mini death star or weather balloon ( it never moved though). As for the UFO I saw, that thing was moving fast. Twin lights, one bigger up front, a smaller one just behind it. And then it just zoomed up and vanished. I'm skeptical of floating lights which may be balloons with LEDS or even Chinese lanterns. You can't fake velocity.

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 10:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dutchowl
a reply to: Lathroper>>>> I've seen an actual UFO and then I saw, quite by accident, a mysterious orb high up in the sky one morning. It came about because I was looking at a parade of government jets, one after another at an interval of maybe 2 minutes flying overhead. Lear jets, I counted four. From a closed military base just east of us. Anyway I thought they might have been drones so I got the binoculars to get a better look. No, they were lear jets. But as I was looking at them I saw a faint orb way up in the sky. You'd never see it with the naked eye, but there it was.
Turns out it was the planet Jupiter which could be seen at night and apparently can be seen during the day if conditions are right. I thought it was a mini death star or weather balloon ( it never moved though). As for the UFO I saw, that thing was moving fast. Twin lights, one bigger up front, a smaller one just behind it. And then it just zoomed up and vanished. I'm skeptical of floating lights which may be balloons with LEDS or even Chinese lanterns. You can't fake velocity.

edit on 3/19/2018 by Lathroper because: To remove comments.

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 10:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
There could be life forms living in outer space. They probably are not like we have on earth. They may not even need ships, they might be able to create their own environment in an energy bubble. I would think they would be more like fungal or plant base though and of a much higher energy structure than what we have on earth.

Just an idea. I sure hope a whale shaped one does not come to swallow earth.

Wow..You've the nail on the head. Exactly right! Scientists think that because we need air, and live on a ball of rock/water, those conditions must be present for any life to exist.

If you notice, they haven't said anything more about the LIVING bacteria found on the outer hull of the Space Station.

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 11:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev
Some of those asteroids around Saturn kinda look a bit like fish. One video from the SOHO satellite (watches the sun) from a couple years back had an amazing shot of what looked like a giant tadpole feeding of the sun, turned around and flicked away. It is a big ocean out there.

If you only knew how accurate you ocean anology is....lol....well done.

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 12:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thecakeisalie
a reply to: Lathroper

I dropped my phone the other day-it must've been aliens.

No your parents just dropped you when you was little. Left your motor skills wacky. Nothing to do with aliens. Pretty piss poor effort on your side to debunk this lol.

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 02:05 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

The reason the Russian ISS story never really went anywhere with the claims that there was space bacteria is the ISS isn't a good way to prove that. For one humans spread micro organisms every where we go. The ISS I'd just a huge petri dish for microbes from all us nasty humans that visit the station.

Then the other problem the ISS orbits Earth at an altitude between 205 and 270 miles above the surface. That’s firmly within the thermosphere of the earth. The air there is thin but it's there and I think many forget the ISS is not in deep space but protected by earths atmosphere. Now here's the thing the Russians would need to show these samples came from deep space instead of the huge ball of life who's atmosphere it sits in. The earth sends microbes into deep space all the time but for now it's the only known source in the solar system.

Russia has never shown evidence this bacteria cane from anywhere else besides earth.

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 03:23 AM
link   
Why would there be huge extraterrestrial ships in our solar system? Huge ships by any standard would require huge amounts of resources, fuel, and sophisticated upkeep.

Are the craft pleasure cruises? Silly notion, but that would be the least evasive. I would think anything else would yield evidence? Mining activity? Anyway, there would be a logical reason for their presence. Building off that, you should be able to deduce what evidence should be present? Is there a hub of activity, like Niagara Falls? Maybe we are in a protected habit in a natural space reserve? Second stop, earth and it’s primitive primates?
edit on 20-3-2018 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 05:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: elevenaugust
I stopped watching at the 1:20 mark when I saw this:

Alien spacecraft or Giant letter "A" Mylar Balloon?

This video brought to you by the letter "A"! LOL!! It's a billion dollar TR3B bought at the Billion Dollar Store. Bwahahahah!
edit on 20-3-2018 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 07:16 AM
link   
pareidolia

n.
The tendency to interpret a vague stimulus as something known to the observer, such as interpreting marks on Mars as canals, seeing shapes in clouds, or hearing hidden messages in music.

It's a very powerful thing that every human has. Our brains just naturally looks for patterns and shapes in things.
That would be my argument for much in this video.
Couldn't even be bothered debunking it, not worth the energy when 2 seconds on google and a basic understanding of science will do it for you.

Someone mentioned the face on mars. That got debunked ages ago. Just a case of light, shadows and angles coming together at the right time. More often than not that NATURAL feature just looks like a shapeless lump.

Now excuse me, I saw faces in a rock today and my wallpaper pattern so I need to go hide from demons and #.
Just kidding, I think with the science and tech we now have and still some of the things people believe and try to pass as facts and real to others it's humans I should really hide from.

Might start a thread next time my 2 year old grandson does random scribbles with his crayons in his attempts to draw and I see a face or other pattern in them. Because hey, it must be aliens or something paranormal right?

tl;dr: 95% of the time humans see what they want to see. Facts and science will never sway them.
edit on 20-3-2018 by AtomicKangaroo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 07:21 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

The other thing is didn't NASA say being inspace mutates genes in humans? Proven by an Astronaut with an identical twins genes no longer matching his brothers?

I am pretty sure the same could apply to all living organisms from bacteria to blue whales.
So we'd have to debunk things as mutations before we label them as alien.
For as much as we know, there is still a vast amount more that we do not and possibly ever will.

Space 'Space genes' — how an astronaut is now different from his twin brother

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 08:27 AM
link   
The guy is firmly in the "I want to believe so much I'll make it up" camp..

Using any enhancing software will by nature introduce geometric shapes in to a picture because the algorithm can't produce what isn't there, it simply creates stuff down to the best maths it has. Using created artifacts as proof is just STUPID.......

Me I prefer the images of actual detectable shapes as the possibility of a genuine unknown object, things like the giant cylindrical seen by either Saturn or Jupiter but again, with photography and film adding in the radiation factors its easy to get items on film that are not what they seem.

The worst thing he did, use Wikipedia as a source...Has he no shame..

Add to that the weird hand signal at the end and I call him a loon...

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: AtomicKangaroo

The other thing is didn't NASA say being inspace mutates genes in humans? Proven by an Astronaut with an identical twins genes no longer matching his brothers?
No. That's what some "consumer science" said about what NASA said. As is often the case with "consumer science", they got the science wrong. What happened was a temporary change in gene expression. Your source got it right. Sort of.

www.nasa.gov...

edit on 3/20/2018 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Why wouldn't DNA change in space?
And why does plasma dust form into a helical straints copying it to another and builds stronger straints just as in biology?
edit on 0b57America/ChicagoTue, 20 Mar 2018 16:32:57 -0500vAmerica/ChicagoTue, 20 Mar 2018 16:32:57 -05001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: 0bserver1

Who said it wouldn't? DNA changes on Earth's surface, why not in space?

I was just pointing out that the twins are still twins, as far as anyone can tell.

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

And I just wanted to ask a question why these things happen you know alot so I ask you if you know something about that topic ?

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: wmd_2008

That's a typical answer from an analogical being trying to understand someone who points out pretty good statements and evidence that there's a digital being occupying our moon and solarsytem.

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: 0bserver1

Who said it wouldn't? DNA changes on Earth's surface, why not in space?

I was just pointing out that the twins are still twins, as far as anyone can tell.

Thought I just saw a news piece this morning stating that 7% of the astronauts DNA "may" never return to normal, thus making them no longer identical twins. Yes, twins, but not identical.

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Rezlooper

It seems obvious that zero gravity wasn't calculated in human DNA?

Or DNA could be tricked out of time in space, messing with our biological clock of aging ?

So it seems that gravity slows down time but stops our cell growth in space ,could this be a marker of why biblical figures could live that long?
edit on 0b49America/ChicagoTue, 20 Mar 2018 19:16:49 -0500vAmerica/ChicagoTue, 20 Mar 2018 19:16:49 -05001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join