It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I can't take Germ Theory seriously!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 08:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

originally posted by: Raggedyman

originally posted by: TzarChasm

originally posted by: Raggedyman
a reply to: Barcs

That's awesome Barcs, you can believe that, more power to you
I have no issues, your opinion is valid to you

It's ok by me, don't sweat the little stuff

I have no intention proving or disproving anything

What you believe doesn't cause me any harm

Yet here you are, being offended and failing to appreciate the irony of this little exercise.

What Zar, you don't think the whole thread was a troll, a narcissistic attack on people who don't believe what you want them to believe, to be just like all the other sheep and accept what all the other plebs believe
Surely you are not that ignorant

It's not for me to tell others what to believe, you can happily accept the flat earth theory if it floats your boat

I am just sick of you preachy atheists, all your door knocking evangelising crap, you are just as bad as the religious nutters

Take a look in the mirror
You are them, different church

i thought we were talking about germs and how unscientific they are? it's not like you are actually refuting, disproving, or doing anything except whining right now. and that is all people ever do when it comes to stuff like germ theory. deflections all the way down.

No Zar, it's clear you weren't thinking
I couldn't care less about germ theory and what you choose to believe

Nothing worse than religiousy preachy atheists and their sermonising
You guys are all as bad as the worst religious fundamentalists and their rantings, it is beyond your capacity to see it in your own lives
Atheists zealots, there can be no denying atheism is a religion and its preached

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Nevermind.

Peace.

edit on 23-3-2018 by Nothin because: Nevermind.

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 10:53 PM
link   
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

but washing of the hands makes you Hitler.

Vegetarians are neo-nazis who shouldn't prepare food in restaurants?

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 08:46 AM
link   
This is only tangentially relevant, but seeing that we're in the "Joke" section, I think it's fitting (need to watch to the end):

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

You really still are confused over what is religion, what is philosophy, and what is science

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

Nothing worse than religiousy preachy atheists and their sermonising
You guys are all as bad as the worst religious fundamentalists and their rantings, it is beyond your capacity to see it in your own lives
Atheists zealots, there can be no denying atheism is a religion and its preached

sir this is about germ theory and why science does or does not support it. atheism is another matter and has nothing to do with this.

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha

originally posted by: testingtesting
a reply to: Barcs

I see what you did there,some have not lol.

That they're the same counter-arguments against evolution? (minus #7 of course.) Yeah it's cute.

Just an FYI, argument #7 has been indeed made by creationists. Many have argued that Hitler was a "Darwinist" and adhered strongly to the theory of evolution and used it as a scientific basis discriminate against Jewish people. So they do say that evolution leads to mass murder. Obviously the argument is a load of crap because Hitler hated Darwin and banned and burned all of his books and cited numerous times in his writings that the Aryan race were god's chosen people and the closest to the image of god. In his book he states that macro evolution is essentially a sin against the eternal creator.

Anyways, I'm considering starting my own youtube channel and I thought this topic might be the best way to start it with a bang. Please let me know if the great minds of ATS can think of any other good correlations between arguing against Germ theory and evolution. We need to teach the controversy! Educate students on the alternatives germ theory like Intelligent Illness and karma. It's only fair right?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join