It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The True Mayan Prophesy: Why We Are So Angry

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

I don't think there could actually be a way to disprove your claim!

You know science is one of the great achievements of the human mind, standing alongside the art of Michaelangelo
the operas of Wagner and the poetry of Maya Angelou.

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 06:19 PM
link   
I'm angry at the galaxy.

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 06:33 PM
link   
I am thinking someone was duped into taking a certain path.

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: AtomicKangaroo

The Milky Way is a roughly disc-shaped galaxy with the disc composed of multiple spiral arms emanating out from a dense central region.

I have heard it said that the Universe is as small as possible to still contain all the information it contains. That would apply here. The actual gravitational flow we experience is affected by every single body of mass in the area around us. Bodies in faraway galaxies have so little effect they can be ignored for the most part, but bodies near us, and massive bodies not so near us, can have a much greater effect. In order to precisely calculate the gravitational flow, it would be necessary to know the exact location and mass of every particle making up every body in this side of the Milky Way.

That's why we use models. In mine, I did not even use the Milky Way as a model; I used a general disc shape of varying density (that density a function only of the planar distance from the center). That's as close as I am going to get to full calculations. I don't believe such are necessary for the concept, because I do not intend to quantify anything at this time.

If you or anyone else wishes to quantify, please be my guest; I would love to see your calculations. I simply maintain that changes in gravitational flow can affect moods and that we may be moving through an area of space with increased gravitational flow.

Oh, and the only reason I mentioned the book was to put forth the concept it covers: gravitation as a flow instead of a force. It has not been published as of now, may not be published for some time, and is not for sell now at any price. In any case, it does not and will not include this subject. Fear not; not everyone is after your money. Some people are simply trying to understand and advance science.

TheRedneck

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Indrasweb

It's easy enough to find the info if you're genuinely interested

Yes,it is. But sometimes you do have to look beyond the first page of a Google search.

"Evidence that the lunar cycle influences human sleep."
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

TheRedneck

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: DeIirium

I don't think there could actually be a way to disprove your claim!

It might be possible, but it would certainly be difficult!

Off the top of my head, I cannot think of an experiment that could be performed that would positively confirm/deny mental state versus gravitational influence. I'll leave that to others for now. My purpose in this thread was to introduce the possibility... I simply don't have the time or funds to conduct such an experiment even if I figured out how to.

I would like to see the possibility explored, of course.

TheRedneck

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 04:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck
That's why we use models. In mine, I did not even use the Milky Way as a model; I used a general disc shape of varying density

Thanks for the repsonse and apologies if I came across as a dick for the book thing.

Question for you.

How are you making your models?
Good old pen and paper maths, computer simulations, video game or voices from god?
You may of mentioned it already but I'll admit I'm feeling kind of too lazy to go back through and read every post and just want to get an idea of the methods you're using to reach your conclusions.

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Initially, I have been working with good, old-fashioned pen and paper. As the calculations get more complex, I am switching over to MatLab, and I do use MatLab to help double-check the results of my hand calculations. I have some graphics produced in MatLab to show the attraction/repulsion between two particles versus distance based on gravitational flow... it's hard to beat computer produced graphics.

I also have a method I use to help ensure accuracy: I essentially write everything down in detail, then shelve it for a few months while I work on something else. Then I run the calcs again and compare the results. If I made a simple error the first time, the chances are good that I won't make the same error the second time and I will catch it when I compare the calcs. It takes me a little longer to develop the theory because of that, but I know what I am talking about when all is said and done.

TheRedneck

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 06:56 PM
link   

, I began to see an apparent contradiction in his theories

With Albert Einsteins theories.. Wow you must be really smart. I don't even understand his theories much less spot any contradictions.
I read a book by Niels Bohr and I had to skip past pages and pages of math that proved his theories because I was interested in the theory but I suck at anything but basic math.

Basically I said I'm gonna trust you on that Niels
edit on 3242018 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 07:02 PM
link   

What do you think of the Einstein, Poldolsky, Rosen paradox?

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Or Heisenberg's uncertainty principle?

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

I don't know about "smart"... but I have a very inquisitive mind and I am good at mathematics.

As to your other questions: they are related. The paradox you mention concerns the Heisenberg Uncertainty Principle. Please allow me to really, really, really tick off every quantum physicist within earshot: Heisenberg was an arrogant pessimist who couldn't understand that Schrodinger was mathematically illiterate. Considering that quantum mechanics was developed from their work, I'm amazed anyone has gotten as far as they have.

To provide evidence of my statement about Schrodinger, he started his approach to quantum probability thusly: assume a free particle is moving through space uniformly. This means it is constantly changing its position in the x, y, and z coordinates. He then proceeds to perform some probability calculations that show there is no way we can know where the particle is at a specific time with absolute certainty.

Of course we can't! Here's why:

The x, y, and z coordinates are arbitrary by definition. The only thing required of a coordinate system in order for it to be orthogonal is that position in each dimension cannot force a change in position in the other dimensions. To simplify what that means, one can change x-position without changing y and z positions, just like one can roll a ball in a straight line without it going up or sideways. Time is also considered orthogonal, because one can change time without changing one's position, making time orthogonal as well.

Knowing that, there is no reason to assume a particle is changing position in all three spatial directions. The x axis can be set to be in the same direction as travel of the particle; the y and z axes are simply orthogonal to the x axis. A free particle, by definition, is a particle which is not being acted upon by any outside influences, meaning that is must travel with constant velocity in a straight line. Any deviation from a straight line must be accompanied by an outside influence, meaning the particle is no longer free.

So we would know with absolute certainty the y and z coordinates of the particle; they do not change.

That's the first thing I picked up on in Quantum Mechanics class. The second is that, when Schrodinger performs his probability equations, he does not acknowledge that a free particle is one which has a linear relationship between time and at least one spatial dimension... in other words, has a constant velocity. Without taking that relationship into account, of course there is no way to know exactly where the particle is! It would be like asking where a car was during a trip without mentioning what time it was. Who knows? Those two glaring misinterpretations of orthogonality and functional relationship mean Schrodinger simply didn't know his math well enough to postulate on the subject.

That said, we have discovered much information through quantum mechanics, despite the way it started. But it is still perverted by the assumptions of Schrodinger.

Heisenberg's Uncertainty Principle is simply an excuse, IMO, for us not knowing what we don't know. It assumes that technology will never be found that can provide us with the information we don't know today, and in order to do so it relies upon the probability equations of Schrodinger for a mathematical foundation.

With that background, here is my answer:

Space-time itself cannot move through any dimension faster than the speed of light, as postulated by Einstein. Matter, being itself an aberration in space-time, also cannot move faster than the speed of light in any dimension. Information is not space-time nor matter, however, and is not bound by that restriction (except that we have no way we know of to transmit information without using space-time to do so). But... imagine a giant pair of scissors extending from the Earth to Saturn. We could move one handle on the earth and instantaneously move the other end of the scissor. When we do so, it would be possible for the point where the scissors meet to move many times faster than the scissors themselves, so in theory the point where they intersect (information) could travel faster than the speed of light, even though the scissors do not.

My theory which I (have to) keep referring to, establishes additional spatial dimensions which exist orthogonal to the three spatial dimensions we are aware of. Particles which are many light-years apart in the traditional three dimensions may be closer or farther apart in the extra dimensions. So any movement through those extra dimensions is still within Einstein's cosmic speed limit, but can appear to be faster than light in the traditional three dimensions we can sense.

Taken together, I see no paradox.

(I hope that wasn't too technical... if so, I apologize; please just let me know and I'll try again.)

TheRedneck

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Fascinating thread... thanks from the legume corridors (i.e. peanut gallery but cliches are a no-no).

If you have managed to crack the gravity nut, than as a member of humanity, thanks.

As far as real or imagined Moon effects, is the unknown effect on a Foucault's Pendulum by the Moon a real thing, or was I snowed by Umberto Eco and Wiki?

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 06:57 PM
link   
I still don't why people put so much effort into the Mayan's predictions.
They couldn't even see their own demise coming and prevent it.

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 05:40 PM
link   
(The Mayan Calendar was, not made by men, it is a declaration that cannot fail .............. following that language, when speaking of God's Prophecies, people will say either "70x7", "7", "7 x 10" (then they may curse God with a Jubilee or Sabbatical Cycle)................. or people say "A Day for A Year" in differentiating measurements (then they may curse God, with a feast day or a day of the new moon) ................. the prophecy goes on it cannot fail!)

We can view the Sumerian Kings List, as a book of measurements, not as a genealogical list, with that said: there are only two single entries, we can classify as "a day for a year, to denote the changing day cycle" (in which case, we can arrange the kings list by volume, from the greater lists of cyclical establishment in years from thousands to millions, to the single entry of the end of this day cycle of which all previous information is established, bringing us to the following conclusion):

Lugal-zage-si 25 years c. 2296–2271 BC (short) said to have defeated Urukagina of Lagash, as well as Kish and other Sumerian cities, creating a unified kingdom; he in turn was overthrown by Sargon of Akkad

2017 to mark, final 69th Week of Daniel ....... or .......... Solstice Precessional Alignment (of 25,000 year Cycle), 1980/1998/2012/2016, plus 25 years, to 2024 (Nostradamus date of 1999, was the center of those alignment or "CROSS" ... Galactic Cross, Solstice P. Alignment Cross ... Solar Eclipse Cross)

Utu-hengal conflicting dates (427 years / 26 years / 7 years) c. 2055–2048 BC (short) defeats Tirigan and the Gutians, appoints Ur-Namma governor of Ur
1970 to 1991 (Double Eclipse Cross of USA) ..... to ....... 8/2017 to 4/2024 (Double Eclipse Cross of USA) ........... 26/7 Year Difference between those ranges to complete the 127 Uranus Pluto Square Cycle, and about 27 Days in Length, a year for a day, to complete the Transition from the Day Cycle Change. (beyond the 43 day difference from 4/8/2024 to 5/21/2024)

(Long Story Short, the Galactic Alignment, and the Planetary Alignments, do not have a single date like we've imposed on the Mayan Calendar)

Mayan Calendar Galactic Center = 2012 + 12 Years a Year for a Baktun = 2024
5/21/2011 + Mayan Calendar, "a Year for a Baktun" = 2024 (Baktun 0 = a Baktun so 13 and not 12)

(in which case, remember, we talked about Cursing God, in our opening? To Curse God with a New Moon or a Sabbath or jubilee? That means 13 Gons/Loops in the Moon's Orbit for a year, that means 13 Years, or 5/21/2011 + 13, on those grounds the conclusion is valid)

(The Mayan Calendar is Designed to Calculate the Postion of the Earth's Sun, and those positions are 2012 and 2017 (5 Unlucky Days for a Year), and those Positions are also Venus and they are also the Moon .............. they are the Mayan Cosmic Cross for the Solar Eclipse Cross of the USA, and the Mayan Ball Game for the Black Sun or Nibiru Rainbow and Process, that happens after that:

VALID

Galactic Alignment (Sun Valid)
Transit of Venus (before the Cosmic Shift) (Venus Valid)
Solar Eclipse Cross (Moon Valid)

(the official 2012 Forum and others, banned not only me, but thousand of people, for mentioning their failure in understanding the different celestial bodies the mayan calendar is recorded against, aztec/mayan, calendar and measurement system, is designed to produce a string of observance, and one conclusion ......................... Comet Halley's Furthest Position from our Earth's Sun is 2024, matching the Mayan Calendar, of Sun God in Center, on the Objects Furthest Parallel ................ but I said only, I believed there was a more correct and simple measurement, and for that lethal force was used against me for several months in 2012 opportunistically, and many people died)
edit on 5-4-2018 by eurekial because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Watch this video: www.youtube.com...

It's Dr Graham Hancock presenting and discussing facts and evidences that he and a group of 50-60 astrophysicists, historians and other scientists have found throughout their lives about the ancient civilizations, and also what the mainstream science accepts as true at the moment.
Really interesting stuff that you don't learn in school about the history of Man kind.
edit on 5-4-2018 by DenisIvanov because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 10:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: DenisIvanov
Watch this video: www.youtube.com...

It's Dr Graham Hancock presenting and discussing facts and evidences that he and a group of 50-60 astrophysicists, historians and other scientists have found throughout their lives about the ancient civilizations, and also what the mainstream science accepts as true at the moment.
Really interesting stuff that you don't learn in school about the history of Man kind.

(History and Creation, doesn't work that way!)

5 mins into the video, we see "D.B. COOPER"/D.B. Clovis" ... the Clovis can see seen as the recording of a Rainbow/Nibiru. (Devil(god)/Baal(satan/Christ(savior).............everything you see in creation before about 3000 B.C. is what God allows the Holy Spirit to articulate of the judgment, these dimension in which we exist have no value with god, except for this judgment specifically.....the other dimensions are "white noise" with God, not important and not practical for this judgment program involving man. That is the difference in the account you are observing, not really "science or fact".

1. Clovis = Represents the Dimension God removed
2. Cap Stones Missing on Pyramids = Represents the Exodus

(so instead of D.B.Cooper, DC-8 meaning Airplane, like Flight 370 is Missing, that trend has evolved into the status of a prophecy, but you need to know where this comes from or originates)

(this doesn't have to be complicated)

Light
Time (Super Gravity) --------- (God removed whatever was originally here, he formed a "bow" to establish, his Angelic Body in this Relationship)
Mass
Magnetic Field
Particle/Antiparticle

Those are all your "Dimension", essentially, it is a "Dimension" a uniformed pattern in complexity across fields and hyperdimensional variables ............... we cannot gauge, "hyperdimensional variables", God limits our "spirituality" association to the hyperdimension of diversity to complete his discernment of the lord's body against the generations of man, and this judgment program ................ "Time as it is, is not a relationship the "Generations without Sin the Cabal/Cabal" would need or require, and so they or whoever was responsible for the building of the pyramids and the monoliths before God brought in, or shortly before, think Atlantis about 10,000 ........... the parable of Noah and the "Rainbow/Clovis".

The Large Comet Hypothesis False, any Proof?

1. God used a "Rainbow"/"Nibiru" to terminate the Angelic Host (After God Fashioned the Earth after Completing his Measurement in the New Universe)
2. God used a "Comet" to terminate the "Generations without Sin, that were allowed to build the Pyramids and Monoliths"
3. God uses the "Testimony of the Saints", to cause blindness as a result of your sin, until death takes place (you should not be looking for a comet or a rainbow, not necessarily)

God has always used a "Rainbow/Nibiru", he has articulated what he has and wanted to have done, with the Earth as a Witness, but, man is not qualified to witness of god's workings, and this creation is not given the tools to do so..............."Joseph the Blessings" is apart, not complete, apart of the relationship God removed, and it is only isolated to the "son of Man" unless God uses his mechanism (moon) to introduce it in his least energy expended mechanism..................God has assigned 5 months only to the judgment, in your sin, you will blind not having answered or wrestled with God over "dead work and dead flesh", your time, expires in less than 2300 days from 12/21 to the end of that solar eclipse cross in the USA.

Secondarily, the Nibiru/Rainbow is always used, but the mechanism that comes before that has changed. Right now, you expect a "Comet" or a "Rogue Planet" to come and answer God, but that has already taken place. There are only the saints, the prophets, and Moses. So, the 9/11/2001 Falling Man Moses, was your answer, not a "Comet" or a "Rogue Planet".

Thirdly, (Heaven's Gate claimed that the Antichrist was inside Comet Hale-Bopp/Halley Comet/Clovis , and it presented itself in the time of the pyramids/stone henge) (Their Claim is Correct, the Mayan Calendar's design, echoed by Heaven's Gate does assign a body coming from the mouth of God your "Clovis", or more correctly, Comet Halley/Hale-Bopp, or assign "x body" here, is correct. As a system of measurement that parallel's prophecy it is correct)

Fourthly, There's no punishment at all for choosing to be "blind and dumb" and choosing to ignore the full implication of the Mayan Calendar, which is one articulation, of the same "singularity" the mathematics of the Giza Pyramids also articulates or insert "x-pyramid" here or monolith here, and you will obtain the same information. Humanities legal right is only 5 months, so that measurement of the Mayan Calendar that goes to 2024 is your "Antichrist" because it disturbs your right of mass/global suicide...............(the reality is still the same, global terrorism and lives don't matter campaigns are all the result of past and present of force and lethal force used against Moses, until humanity is euthanized except for a small genetically clean population in the city of philadelphia for 5months unless a sign of divorce/temple stones, declares otherwise from god)
edit on 5-4-2018 by eurekial because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 03:43 AM
link   
I don't think we crossed any galactic plane in 2012. What I do think is that gravity is a dual force like everything else in the Universe. If you think people are angry more than ever you'll get some relief from history movies, Mao's China, WWI, German poverty resulting in the Hitler emancipation mood etc.
It can be more like the weather these days - cold or hot and not much in between. Maybe it's the Sun. Lack of magnetism in the living atmosphere of the living entity which is the Earth. We had a bad mood in the Solar maximum too, we had wars and sh!t's still bad in the minimum. Earth's magnetic shield is weak and weaker each day which opens us to cosmic high energetic particles more than ever in the known history.Yin and yang are rather like two slaps than a harmony of life.
Or the devil was released upon Earth. You can do math on it if you use the right axioms. Math is useless BS. That's a statement. Hawking's dead.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 05:59 AM
link   
The moon is always the same size , regardless of the
amount of sunlight being reflected off it .
More light at night does encourage the crazies to
act out ,... and the fishing is definately better .

Anger is growing because of the insanity caused by
rejecting God .99% of believers pay only lip service ,
and have their own evil agenda . Just read the paper ....

sad little world

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 10:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck
a reply to: Rosinitiate

That's the basic idea. Now, imagine if you couldn't see the full moon... the effect would still exist, with no visible explanation. That's the crossing of the galactic plane, and the effect would act over a longer time span than a full moon because our velocity normal to the plane is so small.

Science still can't explain the effect of a full moon, but I am convinced beyond doubt there is an effect. Science cannot yet explain the operation of the brain either, so that's no surprise. At best, we can map out general areas that do general things, but we have no idea where thought comes from.

TheRedneck

As for crossing the Galatic plane

[ex[Did our solar system cross the plane of our Milky Way galaxy in 2012? No. The solar system did not cross the galactic plane on December 21, 2012 – or on any other date in 2012. Sure, our Milky Way galaxy is flat and round, like a pancake. And yes, the sun does weave in and out of the galaxy’s flat plane. However, astronomers have determined that we’re currently moving away from, not toward the galactic plane. By astronomers’ estimates, our solar system last crossed the plane of the Milky Way galaxy some 3 million years ago. We won’t do so again for another 30 million years.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join