It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Karma! I got Shingles

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll
Listen to doctor's and pharmacists. I read a great deal about it before I had it. It was mostly BS, as is the theories about the flu vaccine and vaccines for children.

Listen to doctors. I understand you don't like them, and surely there are those who will react to any type of medication or vaccine. But the vast majority are helped by them.

Actually, I did listen to my pharmacist.
He said not only is it not that effective, but is a waste of money.
He showed me evidence to backup his claims.

Shingles is a nasty disease....people should keep an open mind and decide for themselves.
People should to their own research...that is what I am saying....not take your word or mine alone.

I'm not sure how you can understand I don't like doctors.
What I don't like is the MSM and its agenda.
But we're getting off topic.

ETA
www.verywell.com...
www.healthnewsreview.org...
www.peoplespharmacy.com...
www.seniorjournal.com...
edit on Sun Mar 18 2018 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 02:03 PM
link   
I literally feel your pain!

I got sick, March 12, puking, fever, no reason what so ever. Last week, I felt "twinges" on my left side. Nothing burning or stabbing. Just this week, red, splotchy rash on my left hand side following the lowest rib from sternum to the back.

I double down on vitamin C (crystalline ascorbic acid). I read on the googles that I should have tripled down! Nothing oozing. They are now purple. There are times when I want to lie down. Yes, I am leaving work in an hour to go home.

Here is what I am going to try: organic apple cider vinegar poultice.

No vaccine. No burning or poking feeling, it just feels like I pulled a muscle. I think I may have lucked out. CDC says 1 - 4 % of people require hospitalization. Yeah, lucked out and will not temp the karma wheel by counting my chicken pox before they've passed!

Sorry Spader! Weird how this kind of works out.

<< 1  2   >>

join