It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Hawk Down in Iraq

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 10:23 PM
link   
I usually pass by ATS whenever a news story appears in the media. I like reading the pros and cons along with the news item. Males me think about an event or item with different views other than the first impression I may obtain. But about ther blackhawk that went down l have not seen anything, maybe I missed it. If I look at the topics that are continually posted it seems a bit amusing what we find to discuss. But this is just a thought I have had the last couple of days.

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 10:35 PM
link   
a reply to: LaitModelFan

Posted here already

We all make mistakes when posting stories on ATS. Just check the threads next time to see if someone posted something.
Please remember that adding at least one source to your future stories will give it more credibility as well.

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 10:40 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingForABetterLife

Aha, I really did look for it. Apologies for sure. I only look at this site on my phone and have yet to figure out how to copy and paste links and such.

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 10:49 PM
link   

In the non political circus, of course it would have been easier to find. The thread has two flags, I added one making three, but looks like it's basically non news here.

RIP and regards

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 10:54 PM
link   

That is quite allright. I understand that using a cellphone to access ATS can be quite a challenge anyway.

edit on 3 16 2018 by LookingForABetterLife because: Spelling while eating can be a challenge

join