It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sybillian Strike of Lightening

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 03:54 AM
link   
It will not be the West that comes out on top next time. Next time we will be the corrupt who have gone too far and become too corrupted, the usual fall of civilization because it lost its civilization, who will be overtaken by those who have guarded themselves and made themselves strong...like PUTIN, Saudi Arabia, China, even little North Korea. We were busy fiddling our own expenses (and even our own kids, apparently!) and everyone else, making the usual mistake of thinking ourselves too invincible to fail; the common error of empires with clay feet.

Islam, Russia and China - the world is yours. The West has lost cultural integrity. It has become a WHORE of the worst order.

What marked us out was our CIVILIZATION. It is that we have sold, grasping at investment opportunities and business, willing to give up all in pursuit of that. It began in 1979 and it has been a slope into the mouth of hell and madness pit from then on.

I have studied history and have a natural ability to "feel the times". I think we are heading for another big clash. The way it will be fought will mean nuclear arms can not be the deterrent they once were. Proximities and environmental impact prevent that. There are very few nations on the earth BRAVE enough to make it all or nothing. Most would be too cowardly to go the full MAD MILE. Most would surrender like cowards and be bought out.

We are already in World War 3. It is being fought out with trade, commerce, refugees, banking, finance, espionage, troll factories, assassinations, power grabbing and dictator nurturing. Britain is now so dependent on Russia financially it can't afford to sanction Russia. How soon before Putin decides he wants to silence British native people, too, who call him out for the vile BRUTE ANIMAL and MURDERER he is? We are POWERLESS to do anything to Russia other than cry "Rape!" to the Pimps who manage the Britannia Brothel.

Britain is now too dependent on its economic, cultural and financial conquerors: The U.S, Saudi Arabia, China and Russia will cast lots for its torn clothing. That is what happens when you lose your civilization. The Romans and the Greeks knew post empire blues so well. We gave up even the safety and comradery of the EU, what for? Was it for this? Did we want to be free to deal with the gangsters because they are more lucrative? Nation and civilization have been sacrificed for the benefit of just a few elitists having the freedom to deal with whomever they like rather than having to do things lawfully in tandem with the EU Community. Yes, they can do their dodgy deals while we must lose all the civilization and rights of the EU, with nothing to replace it with. I have zero trust in the "Johns" running Britain like a dodgy tax dodging franchise. Do you think they give even the hoot of an owl or the bark of a jackal about RIGHTS?

This nasty little nation is heading for long drawn out destruction, just like the Latin Empire did. We will become a few feuding interests, whore to those wo use us as some bitch to scald and burn, as well as #. We should have realized we were over and that our best hope was with a civilized EU rather than the jail bait we are becoming; the mistake of a confused and forgetful old King, dwindling in mental powers.

I have lost my EU citizenship for this prostitute of a has-been nation! We have no religion any longer, no cultural canons, no culture, just a mosh-pit of greed, a sell out with no integrity, who can't even protect our own soil. This is what losing your religion really looks like. Can "two thousand years of history be wiped away so easily"?(Bob Marley); not without falling, it can't. There is no going back. There is no vision in Britain. To have a nation there are many ingredients you require. It is a real, breathing being that requires nurture and care, it needs to grow, develop and evolve. It is cemented with the blood of battles, spurred on by love of God and Country. I don't see even an ounce of that in today's Britain, thus I bid you welcome to an emerging BANANA REPUBLIC!

There is one thing worse. Perhaps Britain will even stoop to the lowest depths with its death gasp and vote in some kind of Hitler? Certainly the climate is ripe for that. Nothing would surprise me about this King Lear. I am writing this as a critique. It is where we are curently at. Can we do something about it? That question must be asked in every Western person's mind, most of all those who make the decisions in politics and finance. A nation can't be a nation without visionaries. I can't think of anything visionary operating culturally in Britain or the West. It is like our integrity is rotting like a corpse in a ghetto, who nobody noticed had died until the disease pollutes everything. I am the nearest to anything visionary and I am crying doom instead of boom for this Judas of the EU, as it currently stands. Perhaps I am the death gasp and what replaces it will be determined in Saudi palaces, the Kremlin, the White House and Tiananmen Square.

EDIT: I wanted to make my thread more verbally creative and allude to "The Wasteland" poem. I have changed the title and penetrated the issue a little more. You know, like Eliot said, words keep changing and moving all the time. I am changing so fast and constantly that what I have written stops making sense and serving its purpose very quickly; I have to write fast and strike while the iron is very hot. I write this out of care. I see we in Britain and the West are in big trouble unless we unite as an single force, politically and economoically and PUT OURSELVES FIRST like Putin does, like China does. They are not having endless debates about minorities and past errors (that will never meet with today's compass of morality and never will) while the ship sinks. Only that way can we deal with the huge emerging powers of those with very different values that are far more barbaric in the reality for their citizens' day to day lives. I don't want us to be manipulated by those with so little regard for liberty and human rights. I really am worried culturally. It does not matter to me as I will only be here another few years and wil not see the worst of it, but I see where it is going. I think I am trying to warn because my life is a microcosm of British culture, because I took it upon myself to take an interest all these years. I am a reaction and it is very bad one. I wish it could be diffrent, but this is how it has transpired. I am being a messanger and reporting the disease to the world. They are letting trade rule the roost and it is turning into unfettered raw and barbaric greed without political, spiritual, social and legislative restraint.

edit on 14-3-2018 by Revolution9 because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-3-2018 by Revolution9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 04:17 AM
link   

There is one thing worse, perhaps Britain will even stoop to the lowest depths with its death gasp and vote in some kind of Hitler, lol. Certainly the climate is ripe for that

You mean like Junker or Verhofstadt?

These people say things like "‘A young generation that will see Brexit for what it really is – a catfight in the Conservative party that got out of hand, a loss of time, a waste of energy, stupidity.’
They have an absolute CONTEMPT for the voting majority because they see us as sub class of human. A resource to be mined for political power.
They want an army and a European police force. Have you SEEN Germany or France lately? The EU would let absolutely loads more migrants in, they'd allow free movement of people's, again........

These people learn nothing; your post, as I see it, is a rant about you not getting what you want and now you're throwing the baby out with the bath water. The UK did not keep you poor, you did that.

I came from nothing, had a low paid job and few skills. I threw myself into work and now have my own home, a child and a beautiful woman. I don't earn mega bucks but it's something..... Apply yourself to something!

Rome didn't fall because of outside armies, it fell within because it was doing EXACTLY what the EU is doing now. Power for powers sake. Soon the EU will shatter and the nations in it will turn on one another laying blame....
edit on 11/10/2012 by Joneselius because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 04:22 AM
link   
Convert to Islam, learn a language, grow a beard, and get you some of them 4 wives..everyone should have goals...! Oh you said you are to poor so the wife thingy will be out until you can change your condition..(sarc)

All of Europe is changing (and not for the best) according to the stories I get from the X-pats I meet.. Hang in there and hopefully you will have lived your life before the worst has manifested... if not just try and go with the flow for somethings are way bigger than a fellow can fight... If you are a woman do you like your men with beards ?

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 04:26 AM
link   
Sorry, took a while to get the prose sorted out there. I think I corrected the errors. The internet connection messes up bad here. When I type the servers are getting words and letters mixed up if I type too quickly. That's cheapo "Talk Talk" for you. Eevn the internet is two tier in Britain.

Like Donnie Darko's rather descriptive metaphor states: Britain you are a new "# hole" in a long line of failed empires. Cursed spite that I was born in this time of decay. It takes human hands to murder a nation. It doesn't have to be, but it will be when you lose sight of what you were and allow corruption into your bed chamber.

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 04:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Revolution9

Seriously?

All that for what?

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 04:28 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

Agreed. I've never seen such political suicide as I see in the EU every single day!

These people have totally isolated themselves from the people they claim to represent and have, instead, threw them all under the bus for an EU pension and bonus'. They'll even be surprised when their own people lynch them for their treason.

Angela Merkal has literally destroyed the future of her country, that's not even hyperbole. Sweden is now awash with sexual crimes and STILL the fems' defend their countries massively mad policies.....

No one learns because, secretly, I think they don't care. They're intellectually lazy and see only themselves in everything they do.

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 05:00 AM
link   

Wasn't Russia a dominating powerhouse for majority of it's life time until you know, the Trars were overthrown.

The Russian revolution changed Europe for a very long time, it was inevitable that they would gain power again.

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Sounds like you have some personal problems...

Smile.at the Universe, it'll smile back...and vice versa...

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 07:20 AM
link   

First you say

will be overtaken by those who have guarded themselves and made themselves strong...like PUTIN, Saudi Arabia, China, even little North Korea

Which I REALLY don't understand. NK strong? What?
But then you say

The U.S, Saudi Arabia, China and Russia will cast lots for its torn clothing. That is what happens when you lose your civilization

That is the exact opposite of your other statement.

Sorry I can make no sense of this.

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75

First you say

will be overtaken by those who have guarded themselves and made themselves strong...like PUTIN, Saudi Arabia, China, even little North Korea

Which I REALLY don't understand. NK strong? What?
But then you say

The U.S, Saudi Arabia, China and Russia will cast lots for its torn clothing. That is what happens when you lose your civilization

That is the exact opposite of your other statement.

Sorry I can make no sense of this.

Makes sense to me... if there is a semi-colon

The U.S; Saudi Arabia, China and Russia will cast lots for its torn clothing. That is what happens when you lose your civilization

new topics

top topics

join