It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART 4

page: 97
<< 94  95  96    98  99  100 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 10:29 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy
Reminds me of a thread somewhere on here about Prince harry being the Antichrist.

If Queenie and Charlie were proved to have killed Diana then "Off with their heads" although it is already rumoured that it was Prince Philip who ordered the hit.

Anyhow this would clear the way for Prince William to be the King.

According to the other thread, Prince Harry will kill Wiiliam and Kate in Jerusalem and try to take the throne but then Prince George will emerge as the new Messiah.

I think that's how the story was explained.

As an aside, Prince Harry is thought to be the illegitimate son of Major James Hewitt
Here is a pic of the 2 side by side:

As a further aside, my dad used to call Prince Charles new wife (Camilla Parker Bowles) "Camilla Park-and-ride".

edit on 12-3-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: add pic

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 10:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

I really wish Q could find another way to post aside from 8 chan. I get why they really can't, I guess. It would be hard to verify the real Q, but I see this getting out of control. Especially as the "storm" comes closer and closer.

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 10:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Assistant A.G. (and Bob Mueller's boss) Rod Rosenstein, says that Mueller is "not an unguided missile".
www.usatoday.com...

Does this mean that Mueller is being "guided" to achieve some objective? Did Q say to TRUST Rosenstein, like he says regarding Jeff Sessions?

Trust Rosenstein??? I don't think so.

RR is Rod Rosenstein in the posts, correct.

I see a lot of RR[out], but it hasn't happened.

But, circumstances change. He might be useful if there is something out there that might hang him.

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Assistant A.G. (and Bob Mueller's boss) Rod Rosenstein, says that Mueller is "not an unguided missile".
www.usatoday.com...

Does this mean that Mueller is being "guided" to achieve some objective? Did Q say to TRUST Rosenstein, like he says regarding Jeff Sessions?

That could go along with the last line of the doc making him special council...(paraphrased) ..and anywhere the investigation may lead.

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 10:44 PM
link   
a reply to: CoramDeo

21 Stars now.

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Cousin ITTTT drives a K car.

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 10:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wookiep
a reply to: Perfectenemy

I really wish Q could find another way to post aside from 8 chan. I get why they really can't, I guess. It would be hard to verify the real Q, but I see this getting out of control. Especially as the "storm" comes closer and closer.

Do you think this qanon.pub... board has been comprimised? I haven't seen any "fake" Q posts show up there.

After the huge volley of Q communications between March 7th and 10th, he's probably taking a break. People ended up jumping forward to a Q message that intrigues them, and ignoring the 5 that preceeded it. IMObservation, analysis is more in-depth when Q posts less than 5 messages a day.

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 10:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Millions
a reply to: dashen

Thanks!

Its 3.13 am here, so need to get to sleep. But I was thinking along the lines of the following structure, each section a paragraph or 2 each :

1) What is Q - how they communicate/ advantages of this style of communication ;
2) what seems to be the goals and motivations of Q ;
3) concrete examples of predictions they made / information provided which wasn't previously known, ie - a paragraph on Saudi Arabia ; a paragraph on north Korea, etc. (Which cynics and doubters can easily be referred back to, saving repeat questions through the threads).

Personally, i'd keep it to the less 'out there' stuff to avoid alienating new readers right from the get-go. And it could fit in nicely at the start of your index. Like an intro in a book, after the index.

Anyway, these are my initial thoughts, but others may think otherwise...?

(Sorry for the spelling and grammar - writing this on a tablet in bed).

It's a good idea to have a Cliff Notes of Q's best "told ya before it happened" posts. Keep it simple and easy to digest.

Keep the more way out there parts out at first. Even Q said most couldn't handle the whole depth of it. Got to let people get their feet wet and used to the water before they Wade deeper.
edit on 12-3-2018 by pavil because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 10:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn

www.usatoday.com...

That could go along with the last line of the doc making him special council...(paraphrased) ..and anywhere the investigation may lead.

THAT last sentence in Mueller's directives letter means that he IS an UNGUIDED heat-seeking missile, despite what Rosenstein says.

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 10:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: liveandlearn
If the left set of stars were an "O" then the right set would be a "Q"?

The star pattern is changing now.
twitter.com...

...it's a countdown.

Link doesn't work for me. Looks like Twitter deleted his/her account.

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 10:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Cauliflower

That looks about right.

It's time to discuss my future.

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 10:54 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil
Is that what Q means by "Watch The Water"?

I.E. Keep an eye on how many people are getting their feet wet?

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Maybe Trump coming to CA has something to do with Q talking about "setting the stage" ? If you're planning on putting on a "show" CA seems like a good place to do it.

LOL...ketsuko got the super blue moon on her b-day, maybe I get a BOOM on mine tomorrow !

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 10:55 PM
link   

OK...then I'll assume that when President Trump said last month that "Rosenstein is doing a good job", that he's just going along with things until the time is right, for getting rid of him.

Maybe that will happen after the Senate and the O.I.G. issue their Russian reports. If they mirror or add to the House report, Trump can fire both Rosenstein and Mueller, with most likely, no legal backlash. Just the sweet sounds of the liberal media crying out in agony and anger.

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 10:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: liveandlearn
If the left set of stars were an "O" then the right set would be a "Q"?

The star pattern is changing now.
twitter.com...

...it's a countdown.

Link doesn't work for me. Looks like Twitter deleted his/her account.

Still there:
twitter.com...

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 10:58 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I don't have any reason at this point to think that link has been compromised. I'm concerned about 8, and the recent attempts to create fake Q posts. I'm just glad others have been able to figure out the fake Qs from the real one. I know that I don't have that ability right now. I'm sure many others don't either.

link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel
What if it means setting the stage for deep state to try to do in POTUS and catch them in the act?

"Lights, Camera, Action"?

ETA That would be a quick way to get a large percentage of people red-pilled and following the conspiracy.

edit on 12-3-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-3-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

Isn't the President supposed to use the Emergency Broadcast System tomorrow? Standing on top of a mock-up section of the U.S. Border wall, while speaking to the country via EBS, would be "unique"...lol.

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 11:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Wookiep

OK..that's good. I'm glad the integrity of qanon.pub... is holding up. I went to 8chan once. Was like a Bangladesh outdoor market. Too busy. I like little-ole ATS better.

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 11:05 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Rel...you might want to edit or 'mispell' that top line in your last post.

new topics

top topics

<< 94  95  96    98  99  100 >>

join