It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART 4

page: 94
<< 91  92  93    95  96  97 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn
If the left set of stars were an "O" then the right set would be a "Q"?

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 08:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn

originally posted by: abago71
He just posted this:

The configuration of stars 2 sections diamonds...the one on the right has an extra star seperated. Anyone know what this might suggest? Just seems odd.

Otherwise I am mystified by this string posted here

Upside down flag at sea is a distress signal.

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 08:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
Are we sure the videos are Clinton related and not these UFO ones that are currently dropping?

+++ Midlevel
+ Lowlevel
+++++ Highlevel

BC
LL
HRC

Tarmac meeting.
Intercepted videoconference call.
3 people involved.
FBI in full panic mode.

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Some guy on #Qanon is saying the guy behind DJT at his latest speech was Seth Rich.
He holds up a photo of a van. The guy says it's the same van the 2 MS-13 gang members were found dead in.

That's a new one for me.

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

The star pattern is changing now.
twitter.com...

...it's a countdown.
edit on 12-3-2018 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Looks like a military formation. Offense or Defense. Hmm.

Edit: Countdown for the video release? I guess they need some kind of alternative to circumvent the MSM that refuse to air it.

edit on 12-3-2018 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-3-2018 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Here is a pretty good thread that some wrote concerning Tony Podesta, Gates, Manafort and Mueller 's investigation into it.

twitter

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Tomorrow may get interesting.

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: abago71

Check this out. This guy really must be part of the press like he claims.

twitter

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 09:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
Sometimes i hate it when we are proven right. Take a look at the bottom of the ridicilous script. davidhogg

Now that is downright creepy

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Yes. The first flag I saw was a US flag, bars and stars, in grayscale, inverted with 6 stars in a horizontal line where all the stars would be. No picture.

Second was 45 Stars MAGA:

Third was 38 stars, Inverted:

Fourth, 22 Stars:

edit on 12-3-2018 by CoramDeo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 09:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Enderdog
a reply to: TRUEAWAKENING

I see billboards these days, saying that one can make 350 bucks a month selling plasma. When I was in college...a million years ago...I sold about a hundred bucks a month of plasma. Frankly, that was the only time I studied, since there was nothing else to do for two hours in the chair...

If you've ever donated plasma or whole blood, received a transfusion or been crossmatched prior to childbirth or surgery, they've got your DNA. That is a fact. And in the case of plasma donation, you've also authorized them to infuse you with an IV return, replacing the lost plasma with chemicals. I have also spent time in the chair.

And before anyone says, oh it's just saline and sodium citrate, I'll remind all that our own FDA and health regulatory agencies classify normal IV saline as a drug. It is also the number one carrier vehicle and buffer for chemical injection and IV infusion as well as both live and synthetic intramuscular inoculations.

They're also returning your own red cells within this carrier solution. Some of those are, naturally, stem cells. And stem cells are like little fresh blank canvases. They can become any kind of cell in the body. All they have to do is program them. Activate a specific process.

The disturbing possibilities inherent in any blood banking operation are numerous. Particularly when you consider the idea of those people working with other medical entities and having direct access to patient databases all across the country.

Plasma donation is particularly suspect, because they target people, just like you described, through advertising, who are desperate for money. Including drug addicts. These people need money, whatever the reason, or they wouldn't be there. They don't even bother to read the fine print. Many wouldn't understand most of it if they did. They just sign the consent forms. Easy money.

Lol and before anyone says, but they drug test before each donation, I'll offer the reminder that they do not test for THC, and the drugs they do test for are very quickly eliminated from the bloodstream...even if you're a chronic user. They even make it easy, by telling them the date on which they can return for the next donation. Hell, the ones out here give donors a reminder card.

But then when you look at other things, like these places offering the aforementioned special cash bonuses and incentives to lure people in, and not only the products they make from plasma but also how much patients have to pay for a chance at receiving the treatments with those products versus the pittance they offer the donors in return, a pretty ugly picture starts to emerge.

Add in the fact that they deal directly with the Pharma factories that churn out all that false hope for their own personal gain, directly with blood banks and hospitals nationwide, and directly with the CDC and medical research laboratories who are all notoriously corrupt and the target of much scrutiny, and it's not too hard to see why people want to deny these things could possibly be happening.

I have tried to warn people so many times, and it used to really irritate me when otherwise intelligent individuals would dismiss it as science fiction nonsense. I finally just stopped, out of frustration. But I think I understand it a bit better now. The desperate denial.

The implications are nothing less than monstrous.

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: wanderingconfusion

pg's 52 & 53 of this thread. We touched on it a little.

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Okay something is definitely off with the India clip. HRC looks like she is doing a really bad Weekend at Bernies cosplay. The hat covers almost her whole face. Could very well be a double.

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: abago71

for that particular dip##it probably.
expect secret service to swing by for a lil chat Ross Gerber

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

So any idea what that might imply? Or is this chasing rabbits that lack a rabbit hole?

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 09:19 PM
link   
a reply to: megabogie

I thought we covered this a few days ago.

The Standard
Over the past few months, we’ve been thinking a lot at The Standard about what we can do to support positive, productive activism. [Bladi, freaking, Blah, Blah Blah, Getinthevan].

Use the New Standard Creep Factor 11 Mirrored Phone Booth to Call, Kids!

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: CoramDeo

Yes. The first flag I saw was a US flag, bars and stars, in grayscale, inverted with 6 stars in a horizontal line where all the stars would be. No picture.

Second was 45 Stars MAGA:

Third was 38 stars, Inverted:

22 now.
-- (50)
-5 (45)
-12 (38)
-28 (22)

I'll predict 12 or 16 in 30 minutes.
EDIT: I'm wrong.

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

The star pattern is changing now.
twitter.com...

...it's a countdown.

Looks like two rocketships side-by-side, preparing to blast off, after the fueling line has been retracted.

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 09:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: abago71
Tomorrow may get interesting.

I so hope they try.......the rest of the Country will benefit from seeing them with their antics. Nothing better than seeing Leftists get TDS.

Or to even better, have California Police break up the demonstration. Priceless.
edit on 12-3-2018 by pavil because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 91  92  93    95  96  97 >>

join