It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART 4

page: 100
<< 97  98  99    101  102  103 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 01:55 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

She also said "bonkers" which was referenced in some recent previous posts. One member had a graphic which I found funny... I remember the candy as a kid. Super weird to see that pop up!

edit on 13-3-2018 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 01:59 AM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen
Yes very possible but don't we want both the clones AND the originals locked up?

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 02:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Wookiep
Good call! Us Limeys have an eccentrics "Bonkers" gene! I told my Italian mother at the weekend that she didn't have that excuse, so how did she get bonkers

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 02:11 AM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

Thank-you for that video. I usually don't have patience for long descriptions, but PrayingMedic was an excellent presenter. He helped me understand some of the more cryptic Q posts quite a bit.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 02:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: EnzoD
Agree with the posters calling for some sort of summary. Do we want to spread Q to the masses or not? If so, referring people to 4 massive threads and telling them to read through everything isn't going to cut it. I'd suggest a short Youtube video would probably be the best method.

I also think that some sort of "Top 5 reasons for believing Q is an insider" summary is required (the +++ Twitter post, the pen, Trump making a Q sign when saying "set the stage", Q basically predicting the North Korea situation, any others?). People are far more inclined to take notice and get involved in something if they think what they're reading is real and not just a hoax.

Thoughts?

We are currently working on a Wiki, and the index for each thread is meant to give points about each section, with links that break up the info into digestible sections.

How would you suggest we get a summary together that touches on all of those points for ease of access to what is currently unfolding, tying together three enormous threads in a way that will allow any newcomer to just enter the current discussion, completely up to date on everything? Are you volunteering to be a contributing member?

Because if you've got a summary outline that covers everything Dashen and others have patiently indexed voluntarily during their own free time over months, to provide ease of access to the wide scope of the Q collaborative discussion, that leaves nothing out, you'd be a hero.

That's what's they are. Everyone, a team who has put this together for y'all, while spending hours analyzing everything and answering endless questions, so that people can understand and learn. Heroes. And we can always use more.

I think sometimes people forget that we're all learning, too. We don't know everything but we try awfully hard and we could really use some help with all of this.

So...if you're volunteering...šŸ˜ maybe you and Millions (who also suggests a summary or synopsis type of thing)šŸ˜šŸ˜ could come up with some workable outline.šŸ˜šŸ˜šŸ˜

Or something.

Edit: I should clarify. Sorry, it's late.

I'm not ignoring your YouTube idea. However...YouTube isn't really safe from being censored. And not everyone can readily watch videos. We need something written, that can be shared...it would be awesome to have it link to the Wiki, but that's gonna take a while.

So that's why I'm saying written outline. Someone can type it up all pretty if it's already put together.
edit on 31172America/ChicagoTue, 13 Mar 2018 02:17:09 -050031am3171America/Chicago by tigertatzen because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 02:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Yes very possible but don't we want both the clones AND the originals locked up?

I think that's where the moral issue would get really complex. Because the clones aren't people. You could lock them up and feed them until they eventually expired. But they're not humans. Just copies. They don't have free will. If they were machines, they'd simply be destroyed. But they're made of flesh. And yet they're not people.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 02:44 AM
link   

Re clones

Yesterday I wrote about bloodlines and the Butlerian Jihad against "thinking machines" or artificial intelligence in the Dune novels by Frank Herbert in this post.

I just remembered that cloning also was a quite prominent topic in the sequels and par of it sounds eerily relevant to our discussion:

AĀ trade secretĀ of theĀ Tleilaxu, an axlotl tank is a "device for reproducing a living human being from the cells of a cadaver",a type ofĀ clone called aĀ ghola. Axlotl tanks are semi-artificial uteriĀ created by transforming women into biological factories

The tanks are briefly mentioned inĀ Dune: MessiahĀ (1969) as the source of theĀ Duncan IdahoĀ ghola.Ā Their nature is a well-guarded Tleilaxu secret. During his 3500-year reign which ends inĀ God Emperor of DuneĀ (1981),Ā Leto IIĀ purchases countless Idaho gholas produced for him in the tanks

And the gholas (clones) can also be mind controlled

The Tleilaxu canĀ controlĀ their creations by forcing them into aĀ hypnoticĀ state with some predefined sound (often a specific humming or whistling noise) that has been pre-conditioned into each ghola.

The ghola Hayt is programmed by the Tleilaxu to kill EmperorĀ Paul AtreidesĀ underĀ post-hypnotic suggestion. The attempt fails but, as hoped by the Tleilaxu, the stress of attempting to kill someone who was deeply loved in the ghola's previous life breaks the mental barrier between the ghola's consciousness and the life memories of the original. Hayt recovers the full memories of the original Duncan Idaho. The Tleilaxu are now able to offer Paul a similar ghola "resurrection" of his deceased belovedĀ ChaniĀ to gain leverage over him

Later on the Bene Gesserit use sexual imprinting on gholas in order to recover their former memories. The Bene Gesserit are very much like an order of science and occult oriented nuns and priestesses. Which makes me think sexual initiation ritual which makes me think French connection ("Jupiter's" spouse).

All quotes from: List of technology in the Dune universe

edit on 13-3-2018 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 02:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: abago71
Anyone hear about the package bombs today?

Package bombs in Austin, where I frequently work.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 03:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork

Forwards to America... and beyond!

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 03:10 AM
link   

Yikes! I would tell you not to open any parcels in Austin for a while but seeing how DON'T DO THIS !!! advice generally fares on this board I will go with: "trust your instincts" instead!

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 04:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Re: Helicopter crash

Found in research.... re: NYC Helicopter crash - his father is the production manager with WFAA which is owned by TEGNA (check the connection with Standard Hotels )

twitter.com...

They refer to TWO Standard Hotel related helicopter crashes in the tweets.

Did I miss something? I only heard about one.

There was another helo crash (in California, iirc) with a Standard Hotel connected person. I think it was weeks ago. The person was connected to Adam Schiff, as I recall.
I will try to find it.

Edit:
It was in Newport Beach in January: LA Times
Kimberly Lynn Waltzman, killed in crash, was GM of the Standard Hotel in W Hollywood.
WEHOville
edit on b000000312018-03-13T04:17:41-05:0004America/ChicagoTue, 13 Mar 2018 04:17:41 -0500400000018 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 05:03 AM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

And how does John Podesta tie in with operation paper clip..

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 05:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
Just a hypothetical question for our UK friends in here. What would happen if evidence got released that proved that Prince Charles and the Queen had Princess Diana killed?

Nothing we know that already.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 05:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: IAMTAT
Did you see the comment against that tweet that shows the Gun Control Script David Hogg has been promoting was provided by The Standard Hotels!!! It's the bottom line of the script on this Tweet

Oh look, Standard Hotels have a yt channel!

I don't speak pedo but the last two seem to tick some boxes?

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 06:05 AM
link   
Hundred pages in and were deep in Crazy Town. I wonder which parts of this are good for Mass consumption? The Clones, the Nazis , the yetis. The Nazi cloned yetis.
There haven't even been laws written yet to bring these people down. Do clones have rights?

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 06:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
Hundred pages in and were deep in Crazy Town. I wonder which parts of this are good for Mass consumption? The Clones, the Nazis , the yetis. The Nazi cloned yetis.
There haven't even been laws written yet to bring these people down. Do clones have rights?

We need #IBOR before any of this can be available for mass consumption. Otherwise is nothing but RATS.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 06:15 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

CNN is in preparation right now to release their full expose on Nazi Yetis building their army in Antarctica. The world is ready for these hard truths.

#clonelivesmatter

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 06:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wookiep
a reply to: carewemust

I don't have any reason at this point to think that link has been compromised. I'm concerned about 8, and the recent attempts to create fake Q posts. I'm just glad others have been able to figure out the fake Qs from the real one. I know that I don't have that ability right now. I'm sure many others don't either.

Someone on twitter said the trip code on fake Q posts are bolded.

Q !UW.yye1fxo = Real Q

Q !UW.yye1fxo = Fake Q
edit on 13-3-2018 by texasgirl because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-3-2018 by texasgirl because: glitching

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 06:39 AM
link   
a reply to: texasgirl

..and it's still happening at this very moment

new topics

top topics

<< 97  98  99    101  102  103 >>

join