It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART 4

page: 87
<< 84  85  86    88  89  90 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 04:55 PM
link   
What/who is the 'infinity' y'all keep mentioning. Seems I am missing a lot.

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: jennyxgenius

Your post made me check and I found an error in picking up the tweet which I have fixed:

Please try this Unaswered Q V1.8 incl MAGIC SQUARE v2

It should open up on Magic square using a POTUS tweet with the message on the green diagonal!

Happy Hunting!

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

CBS now saying there's an imminent threat of fake videos. The more this pops up in MSM the more I think a HRC vid is actually out there. They are building the defense already, getting ahead of the story.

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Julian says the CIA has infiltrated CNN and NBC.

Do we get a sourcing credit for that?

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: RadioRobert

Tarmac then Epstein

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Found it now, thanks

link   
Felix Sater not Russian asset, but CIA one!

In the sprawling Trump-Russia investigation, one name constantly pops up: Felix Sater. In story after story, Sater is described as Donald Trump’s former business partner, a convicted stock swindler who was born in the Soviet Union, worked in Russia, tried to win Trump a deal in Moscow, and even helped broker a Ukrainian peace plan that Vladimir Putin would have loved.

Basically, he’s portrayed as something just short of a Russian spy.

Effectively, he has been a spy — but for the United States. For the first time, BuzzFeed News has verified the surprising sweep of Sater’s undercover work and many of his specific exploits. He worked as an asset for the CIA and the Defense Intelligence Agency (or DIA) and tracked Osama bin Laden. Then he worked for more than a decade for the FBI, providing intel on everything from the mob to North Korea’s drive for nuclear weapons. He still operates as a source for the bureau, according to two current FBI agents.

So ... why are we flipping the script now?

Ah ...

He wrote an email claiming he could get Trump a real estate deal in Moscow with Putin himself on board and get Trump elected in the process.

link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

8 chin

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn
What/who is the 'infinity' y'all keep mentioning. Seems I am missing a lot.

Send you a PM.

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Fox News has a breaking news banner saying "case closed" regarding the House Intel Committee on collusion.
Cannot find the article yet to link.
edit on 3/12/2018 by WhatTheory because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 05:05 PM
link   
BOOM. ByronYork

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: dashen
I've been really busy today so I haven't been able to follow the thread. Just popping in to ask if we're still winning

Well, since you asked.

My AM espresso was a tad off today, but no one here cares.

GA took us into the gutter, as expected.
Clones take a beating for existing.
Team Q is unified and ready....
_javascript:icon('
')

It may be nothing...but...MY coffee was a tad off today, as well.

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

When will we be seeing Schiff's counter Intel Probe?

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Around 50:00 he is talking about privacy rights with social media.
Very indirect statements by him.

Around 50:40 he seems to be cryptic.
He mentions some people can be exploited, people can fall on hard times. People can become desperate. Should that doom them? Should that be the last bad decision they can ever make before they are completely dependent and exploited...by a company or a class or an individual or anything else?

Edit:
I'm cherry picking here. Could use a second opinion.
edit on 12-3-2018 by abago71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: TRUEAWAKENING

Will definitely check out what he's got to say. Thank you!

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 05:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: abago71
Around 50:00 he is talking about privacy rights with social media.
Very indirect statements by him.

Around 50:40 he seems to be cryptic.
He mentions some people can be exploited, people can fall on hard times. People can become desperate. Should that doom them? Should that be the last bad decision they can ever make before they are completely dependent and exploited...by a company or a class or an individual or anything else?

Edit:
I'm cherry picking here. Could use a second opinion.

I heard the same thing. No context needed.

He is pleading his case to...someone.

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Holy Sh!t the verdict is pretty condemning for Obama and HRC. It's up on Infinity but not officially released on the HIC site yet.
edit on 12-3-2018 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 05:20 PM
link   
I've got some interesting chatter from a random anon on tw@tter.

Edit:
Don't wanna post the info. Msg. if you want the handle.

edit on 12-3-2018 by abago71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 05:20 PM
link   
This is too good.
House Intel finds 'no evidence of collusion' between Trump campaign and Russia

The House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence said Monday it found “no evidence of collusion, coordination or conspiracy between the Trump campaign and the Russians,” as its Russia investigation starts to come to a close.

Rep. Mike Conaway, R-Texas, who has led the committee’s bipartisan investigation into Russian meddling and potential collusion with Trump campaign associates during the 2016 presidential election, announced Monday that the panel had completed a more than 150-page draft report, with its initial findings and recommendations.

“We have found no evidence of collusion, coordination, or conspiracy between the Trump campaign and the Russians,” the committee said in a statement Monday.

The report also noted that based on its investigation which lasted more than a year, the committee disagreed with the intelligence community’s assessment that Russian President Vladimir Putin had a “supposed preference” for then-candidate Donald Trump.

“We disagree with the Intelligence Community’s position that Putin favored Trump,” Conaway told Fox News Monday. He said he had “no contact” with the White House during the probe.

The majority staff on the committee is expected to send the draft report to the minority staff, led by ranking member Adam Schiff, D-Calif., on Tuesday. Once the draft report is adopted by committee Democrats, the report will be submitted to the intelligence community for a declassification review, and following that process, will be released to the public, officials said, though the timeline at this point is unknown.

“The report’s completion will signify the closure of one chapter in the Committee’s robust oversight of the threat posed by Moscow—which began well before the investigation and will continue thereafter,” Conaway said.

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: abago71
I've got some interesting chatter from a random anon on tw@tter.

Please share.

top topics

<< 84  85  86    88  89  90 >>

join