It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART 4

page: 86
<< 83  84  85    87  88  89 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

i'm wondering if anyone has tried putting Trump's tweets into the magic squares.

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Also anyone with an extra ticket aboard the black triangles to the next star system hit me up. I'm a really handy guy to have around

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 04:20 PM
link   
At 32:00 he states "..The real question we need to be asking ourselves is...Would you rather not know what's really going on?"

He was asked about Wikileaks, touched on Russian collusion and HRC emails briefly he but skirted everything.

Edit: He appears to be glancing at notes constantly.

edit on 12-3-2018 by abago71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
Also anyone with an extra ticket aboard the black triangles to the next star system hit me up. I'm a really handy guy to have around
my husband insists he has one. Also he says it's not time yet.

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Just getting in and have not read through the thread yet so sorry if this has already been posted.

FBI Insiders Blow Whistle on Massive Las Vegas Cover Up; Agents Told Not to Investigate Key Evidence Including ISIS Terror Link to Mandalay Bay Massacre

* When FBI brass was provided with forensic evidence of multiple gunmen, they told agents to stand down and focus on Paddock only. Even a key internal audio captured by a hotel guest of multiple rifles firing from Mandalay Bay went ignored, covered up.

* When FBI brass was provided the names of persons of interest who likely assisted Paddock, agents were instructed not to interview the individuals. One would-be target was never pursued despite pleadings from intelligence officials and agents that he was possibly the second shooter.

* The FBI uncovered specific evidence showing that Paddock was anti-Trump and had an affiliation with ANTIFA, though it never was divulged to the public and agents did not follow such leads, per orders of their superiors.
When FBI brass was given evidence that the shooting was possibly linked to ANTIFA radicals working with an ISIS-linked terror faction — including the full identities of some of the suspects with ties to both radical groups and at or near Mandalay Bay the night of the deadly shooting — agents were never instructed to follow up on the investigation and pursue the suspects.

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 04:24 PM
link   

I've been really busy today so I haven't been able to follow the thread. Just popping in to ask if we're still winning

Well, since you asked.

My AM espresso was a tad off today, but no one here cares.

GA took us into the gutter, as expected.
Clones take a beating for existing.
Team Q is unified and ready....
_javascript:icon('
')

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT
It’s the video of the old man walking through the woods...
Remixed. Was before changing to 71.. now 79.
Cannot find it anew.
Same as the fortune cookie one on 79 from 71.
Appears to be in countdown mode.

LC

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Doing a MAGIC SQUARE on Q Post #904 (9th March) on a 3x3 square, I get the following results:

DhytcDFbF5874/37875

1) Using Guccifer method with capital letters from the post:

"D" - tB77 - chess move, thermonuclear bomb, houndog cruise missile
"F" - D77 - airport near New York or British navy ship

"Q" - 8 (am/pm?)

2) Using "Move characters forward by:"
5 - IMQ
8 - LON = LONDON? Assange pickup? or help with Russian spy poisoning?
7 - KOS = because?
4 - HLP = HELP?
3 - GKO = either Russian government bonds, or this DoD site GKO, or Stalin's state defense committee
7 - KOS = because?
8 - LON = LONDON? Assange pickup? or help with Russian spy poisoning?
7 - KOS = because?
5 - IMQ

Note the number sequence above is from the post text!

No idea if this makes sense or not, hence posting for views
edit on 12-3-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: jennyxgenius

Death to monarch programming?

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

KOS=Kill On Sight

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

KOS=Kill On Sight

The Hound Dog was the first fully operational standoff attack missile deployed by U.S. strategic bombers.

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
The house intelligence committee has concluded its investigation into Trump Russia collusion. A final report is expected any day.

thehill.com...

I'm pretty sure that if the report clears the president, Democrats like Adam Schiff will say that the investigation ended too soon.

I heard on Hannity's radio show on the drive home that it will be released today at 6pm or at least definitely before his Fox News show.

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Video is about to drop. Chatter is getting louder.

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 04:42 PM
link   

I've been really busy today so I haven't been able to follow the thread. Just popping in to ask if we're still winning

I wouldn't know. I'm thoroughly lost at the moment.

I've been at work; then I've had errands to run, so I've been kind of popping in and out trying to not get too lost, and it hasn't worked.

Right now, my brain is melting down.

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Around 42:45
"...I'll tell you what we need to learn from the spy agencies...Civil society groups will try to bargain with the spies and they'll go ... uhh...mass surveillance , bulk collections of communications going across the water is a fundamental violation of human rights. You must not do it. And the spies will go, well if we can't do that we can't do our job...aahh...can we hack people instead?".

...comments are spamming Q, Qanon, IBOR, TRAITOR!!!, etc...

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Anyone hear about the package bombs today?

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: abago71
Anyone hear about the package bombs today?

Yes and apparently there is now a suspicious package near the WH. SS is already responding. Was that normal in the Obama years or did people just not care? SecretService
edit on 12-3-2018 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-3-2018 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 04:52 PM
link   
VICE Co-founder out and A&E chick moves in.

We're keeping a list of these things, right?

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 04:53 PM
link   
All the DNA talk has me thinking of Anscestry.com. I really wanted to do it just out of curiousity. I heard somewhere (was it here?) That part of their T&C are that you sign away ownership to you DNA , well they co own it with you, until you are dead.

Also you pay THEM for these privileges!

While alive they don't have to share any profits with you that might arise from anything they use it for and after you are dead they own it souly.

Also they have right to use against (whatever that means) any relatives DNA! I just know my stupid cousins have done this.

Imagine the implications of this? I wonder who owns Anscestry...going to dig. I read in someone's post here earlier that 23 and me is connected to google?? Jeez...

thinkprogress.org...

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 04:53 PM
link   
More white powder at a Brooklyn courthouse. 3 sickened and it smelled sweet.

top topics

<< 83  84  85    87  88  89 >>

join