It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART 4

page: 84
<< 81  82  83    85  86  87 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I'm guessing that if there were behedings in the streets today, people would simply hang a NO BEHEADING sign on their door and create Guillotine-free school zones and expect everything to be OK.

Nothing to see. No revolution. Make pointy, sharp things illegal.

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: CoramDeo

Exactly, keep your head down so it doesn't get lopped off.

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: mikeh3t

I think the magic number is 20 posts, so with the one you've made here you should be able to do so now.

Please do post more!

Speaking for myself, as a minor contributor, we love hearing from other folks (especially lurkers) who find value in what we are posting. Whether it be to ask clarifying questions or to challenge a proposed notion.

As I type this reply, I took a look on google for the string, "DhytcDFbF5874/37875," which is from a Q drop. There are presently discussions on the following forums:

• various chans
  • Reddit
  • the-fringe.com
  • GLP
  • BIN
  • ar15.com
  • ATS
  • watchermeet-up.forumotion.com
  • www.disclosurenews.it...
  • freerepublic.com

Naming only a few sites from the first 2 pages of google results. Not to mention innumerable twitter/gab posts, I'm sure Facebook is busy with it as well, but I've been more or less absent on that platform for some time now and so haven't seen it personally.

It's (the Q phenomena) such a big nothing, The National Review felt it needed addressing:

Q is the narrator of “The Storm,” the right-wing Internet conspiracy theory du jour. Q claims to be a high-level government operative acting on orders directly from the president, who apparently wants members of certain bonkers online communities to have a little inside information about a covert domestic intelligence and military operation currently under way. All that investigation of President Trump and his campaign’s footsie-playing with the Russians is, the story goes, a cover for the real investigation, which is into — here Sean Hannity will come to rapt attention — Hillary Rodham Clinton’s ties to the Russians. It is, as Paris Martineau put it in New York, a presidential “counter-coup against the deep state.” The story further insists that the Clintons (and the Saudi cabal with which they are allied) are aware of this, and are planning to stage violent riots from coast to coast in order to prevent their shadow government from being taken apart.

That’s supposed to kick off today, March 11, with the arrest of John Podesta.

emphasis mine

That bit above is aimed at each and everyone here whether or not you a pro or con on Q; you are a member of, " a certain bonkers online," community. The same disdain some are giving to the participants in this thread is being directed at them equally.

I love the smell of irony in the morning.

I mean, how often are hoaxes/LARPS given this kind of exposure and derision?

What is clear is that “conspiracy theory” has always been a disparaging term. While proponents of alternative knowledge are correct in asserting that it is possible to unfairly discredit someone by calling them a “conspiracy theorist,” they must also remember that just because you are called a conspiracy theorist doesn’t mean you aren’t one.

Nope, It Was Always Already Wrong

To which I say, "just because you are one, doesn't mean you're wrong."

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

That string looked like an image string to me. I was afraid to search for it because you never know what could pop up, and well, kid ...

And I'm not bonkers. I'm actually more like a bored housewife with extra time on my hands and a restless mind.
edit on 12-3-2018 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 02:57 PM
link   
So, remaining optimistic we see some significant disclosures this week related to Wiener's laptop and/ or the infamous meeting between WJC and LL, finger's crossed.
I suspect it will take place after tomorrows congressional race in PA between Saccone and Lamb the Sham, lol.....it's an important race ! Will 3-15 be the day ?

I'm going to try and tackle those magic squares / codes today, darn I wish I would have copied the new links ! I think they are in the last ten pages somewhere ?

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Today's lunatic fringe thread is brought to you by our new sponsor...

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Oh did I see somewhere that the pilot of that NY helicopter had time to confirm all five victims drown in a non fully submerged vehicle before he inflated his raft and took to shore?

That’s Candyland logic.

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

I think JAS was updating the spreadsheet last night.

You might want to check first, they might already be there.

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: CoramDeo

Right? No one google src img unless you plan to work for the government.

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 03:11 PM
link   
The house intelligence committee has concluded its investigation into Trump Russia collusion. A final report is expected any day.

thehill.com...

I'm pretty sure that if the report clears the president, Democrats like Adam Schiff will say that the investigation ended too soon.

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Greenanon
This OxyContin? Howstuffworks Oxycontin

a variety of physiologic responses can occur, ranging from pain relief to slowed breathing to euphoria.

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Just popping in to post this. I scanned to see if it had been addressed yet.

Nypost - Chopper crash victim was dedicated to helping kids

I haven't researched anything on it yet.
With the current rash of suspicious activity going on involving charities and stuff, I thought it may be worth a visit.

Hill worked as a director of operations for Sightsy and had been director of a basketball camp that raised funds for a Boys and Girls Club in Reno, Nevada

Gotta catch up on the thread real quick.

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

No one will care what Schiff says.

At what point do the Dems fire their current legal teams with gag orders and request new representation?

Schiff = Catalina 187?

Tape from the Tarmac

Impossible to deflect

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Curious.

RE: NOVA CORP BLUE VIDEO Playlist

www.youtube.com...

GO to Comments section below.
BRING your Hex converter: www.rapidtables.com...
INPUT, CONVERT, READ.

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 03:22 PM
link   
So John Podesta is supposed to be being arrested today (11th)? From your quoted content.

9 hours left?

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Break away civ is breaking away.

Just when everyone began to realize It was all around them.

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 03:30 PM
link   

What a moron. That wasn't the real Q. That prediction came from /pol and was a obvious LARP.

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel
If you have a QWiki login, the magic square spreadsheet tool is on the QLinks page.

If not, PM me and i'll send you a direct dropbox link.

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Location in the comment 26°23'15.6"N 106°38'29.6"E

I see symbols? Who is there...

edit on 12-3-2018 by CoramDeo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Greenanon

Only 88% of the news media will care, LOL.

top topics

<< 81  82  83    85  86  87 >>

join