It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART 4

page: 307
<< 304  305  306    308  309  310 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 07:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trillium

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
Well some moron on Infinity just dropped a nuke with 2 words on that place. If you want to observe clowns in action watch /QR/ #1072 very closely.

Bummer still at work for two more day's
Infinite is block here at the mine site
LOL already got a warning from our IT guy because off going to Q WiKi

Come on a hint or a PM please

It's a perfect example why i'm kinda glad that the majority of ATS is not interested in following this thread. Infinity got pretty shilly and pure insanity is unfolding. I think /QR/ will have to move pretty soon...again.

Sorry but dropping those 2 words could have the same effect in here and i have zero interest in causing trouble for this site. In due time i will elaborate on it after Q drops a hint on that subject. Believe it or not but we are still in Wonderland and just past the Red Queens castle. There are so many more darker rabbit holes waiting to be explored.

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Just been reading 2 Books each over 100 years old.
1. BARON TRUMP .. MARVELLOUS UNDERGROUND JOURNEY
2. LAST PRESIDENT ....... 1900

Both have much to say about what is happening nowadays.
also noted how V ... River Volga, leads DON to Moscow.

Strange old world. plenty videos about those books

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 08:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Something weird going on with ATS logins?

I'm in the process of swapping between IE and Firefox but at the moment I have both browsers.

Internet explorer let's me log in to ATS but Firefox does not - despite same username/password?

Does this explain why there seem to be less people logging in to the thread over the last week?

Anyone else having logon problems?

Ps I'm also having problems bring up the QWiki page on Firefox.

Yeah it's probably a coding issue.

ATS hiccups regularly.... for whatever reason(s).

Sometimes a blue curtain is a blue curtain.

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a reply to: CoramDeo

Very peculiar in that the same thing happened with Jesse Hughes after the Bataclan attack. He pointed out gaps in the official story, then did a 180 and apologized shortly after.

Hmmmm...

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

Maybe people are being reminded who owns them.

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Treachery

Such an amazing poem.

en.wikipedia.org...(Dante)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inferno_(Dante)

Such an amazing template for morals. Most of us dwell in the upper levels, but wow...what a steep descent these people follow.

They tick every box on the way down, don't they?
edit on 1-4-2018 by FlyingFox because: lust

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Did Q ever make a drop about former Eli Lilly (big pharma) chief executive Alex Azar being appointed to HHS Secretary by "draining the swamp," Donald Trump?

Is that just a part of the master plan?

Eli Lilly is under investigation for price fixing insulin, and the HHS is meant to... you guessed it, regulate thing like insulin.

That's most definitely not a conflict of interest, and is the brilliance of Trumps 4D chess Final Solution for sure.

Not a peep on a single right-wing leaning blog, website, or forum about this.

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 10:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

Maybe people are being reminded who owns them.

That's a dynamic that may be backfiring on the owners by now,
LandL... there are too many witnesses to suppress lately that
can define bullying or worse.

And besides-- Voltaire could turn a great phrase about others'
turned ankles.
We can finally suppose discretion IS the better part of valor:
but what the hell the song's almost over... I'm goin' renegade.

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Recent News:

Kim Jong Un to be the first leader to cross demarcation line.

Kim Jong Un attends South Korean Pop Concert.

Kim Jong Un meets Chinas Xi and talks De-Nuclearization

Kim Jong Un to meet Donald Trump.

How furious must this demonic cult be that there won't be a war between NK and the U.S. Of course MSM is giving DJT zero credit and still hoping for fire and fury.

Not having achieved war with ISIS because ISIS is gone, and not having achieved it with NK, and not having achieved war from Yemen, they are now trying to achieve war with Russia. Not going to happen though. The cults days are numbered.

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 11:13 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

If Ted Nugent backs down, I'll be spending a little more time in Revelations.

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 11:18 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

My impression has the site has been slow in content, and people posting comments, although my impression is only anecdotal.

a reply to: RomeByFire

Like I keep trying to tell everyone else, if stuff only gets posted in to this memory hole, then the rest of the site may not hear about it otherwise and then it'll just get buried under hundreds of pages of discussion.

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 11:24 PM
link   
a reply to: RomeByFire

No, Azar is not mentioned in Q crumbs nor Podesta/HRC mails.

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Ecuador pressured to cut off Julian Assanges Internet?

The former Greek finance minister, Yanis Varoufakis, and the music producer Brian Eno said in a statement they had heard “with great concern” about Assange’s lost internet access. “Only extraordinary pressure from the US and the Spanish governments can explain why Ecuador’s authorities should have taken such appalling steps in isolating Julian,” they pair said, adding Assange had only recently been granted citizenship. “Clearly, Ecuador’s government has been subjected to bullying over its decision to grant Julian asylum, support and ultimately, diplomatic status.”

Message: Thoughtcrime can cause loss of your Internet Access.
edit on 2018 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Trump to withdraw from Syria

David Icke is wrong about Trump being a Neo-Con warmonger.

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Looking into the sex cult, here are a couple of links that add a little more to the story.

This article talks about how Clare Bronfman supposedly got a keylogger installed into her father Edgar's computer so that she could get into his emails and snoop. Edgar was president of Seagrams and the World Jewish Congress so he had some big connections globally. Apparently he was good friends with HRC and they communicated by email. Raniere had a specific interest in getting information from these emails and could have found some juicy ones.

link

Also, here is a link to "The Source" (Raniere shell) which seems to be some kind of personal development consulting company designed to help actors and other professionals. I am interested in the "testimonials" page because it shows a few Hollywood people who have worked with Raniere and his group.

the source

I think this is big and will continue to try and look for new information. Raniere was very well connected in Mexico as well and if you look at the first article I linked, it talks about his attempts to lure some ex members down south of the border to get some spicy revenge in the form of false imprisonment. It was unsuccessful it seems but he runs a tight system and they make an effort to tie up loose ends to hide the bigger picture. He has connections to the children of former presidents of Mexico and some high up executives at Pemex so I really wonder where all this power comes from.

Blackmail artist?
Procuring young victims for elites?
Divide and conquer by infiltrating wealthy families by starting with the heirs?
Feeding and preying off of Hollywood and big business by sucking people in for brainwash and moving up the ladder?
edit on 1-4-2018 by erikthegreen because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Sara Carter getting more bold now. Retweets a post by "Free Julian Assange" on pedos and child trafficking:

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 11:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

Honestly, I think President Trump should work with FoxNews to have certain hours dedicated to Trump Admin achievements, or positive national/global developments, that President Trump helped to create. Every week, I learn of something important related to our President from sources other than FoxNews..or (of course) the liberal media.

Your post was one of those instances. Two items I didn't know about. 1.) Kim crossing the demarcation line. 2.) Kim attends South Korean pop concert.

If the administration, and Republicans in general, did a better job of promoting how they're making America even greater, Democrats wouldn't even think about the potential of "gaining seats" in November.

BTW... Now that the "holy week" is behind us, and Congress is filtering back into Washington, I get a feeling that the DOJ/OIG/Huber/Congress are going to start being more open and agressive against Obama admin criminals, and (hopefully) MSM colluders.

edit on 4/1/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 12:02 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Imagine living in a world that is so controlled that a sitting President needs to use anonymous people on 8Chan to spread a message...

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 12:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating
Recent News:

Kim Jong Un to be the first leader to cross demarcation line.

Kim Jong Un attends South Korean Pop Concert.

Kim Jong Un meets Chinas Xi and talks De-Nuclearization

Kim Jong Un to meet Donald Trump.

How furious must this demonic cult be that there won't be a war between NK and the U.S. Of course MSM is giving DJT zero credit and still hoping for fire and fury.

Not having achieved war with ISIS because ISIS is gone, and not having achieved it with NK, and not having achieved war from Yemen, they are now trying to achieve war with Russia. Not going to happen though. The cults days are numbered.

You're absolutely right. But you forgot about Iran.

Iran is like the deep state's drunken booty call that they make when they're desperate.

top topics

<< 304  305  306    308  309  310 >>

join