It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART 4

page: 308
<< 305  306  307    309  310  311 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 12:31 AM
link   
The sealed indictments list has grown in March!

6,034 new indictments added from 3/1 - 3/31

Which makes 24,544 filed from 10/30/17 - 3/31/17

H O P E

ETA: Something else I'd like to point out. I've heard some folks on multiple occasions suggesting the huge indictment count is largely made up of MS-13 members across the country. Nope.

Check out Florida in the image above. Miami's district only has 24-49 indictments there. Miami is a major hub for MS-13. Doesn't add up.
edit on 2-4-2018 by AgarthaSeed because: Eta

edit on 2-4-2018 by AgarthaSeed because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 01:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating
Trump to withdraw from Syria

Seems like people ought to know and talk about that.

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 01:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Seems like people ought to know and talk about that.

To respond to your many calls for making more threads so that stuff doesnt get lost: It's a real-life TIME issue. It does take time to research, find good information and post it on this thread. It takes much more time to create and take care of a thread of my own. Its also more fun to post where many collaborate on the same goal. I have no interest in arguing, left-right BS, shills, etc. I do this to learn more.
edit on 2018 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 04:00 AM
link   
V

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 04:09 AM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

That Florida sheriff (Scott Israel) could be "partnered" with MS13.

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 04:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

If you start a thread to report something, you don't have to babysit it...or even visit it again for that matter. Do like Q. Get it out there and move on.

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 07:17 AM
link   
I was doing some research this morning on some UK news and came across a blog from 2015 that seems to link a lot of the child abuse elements we have been discussing here. The author is an anon with profile name Aangirfan.

It seems to good too be true in how many strands it links - could members assist in reviewing it please? Blogspot.co.uk
It links:

1) Lord Greville Janner (deceased) and his cancelled prosecution for child abuse,
2) Michael Jackson,
3) Jimmy Saville,
4) Leopold de Rothschild and Baron Elie de Rothschild,
5) Lord Carey, Archbishop of Canterbury (most senior cleric of Church of England),
6) Westminster child abuse ring:

This ring was involved in the torture, rape and murder of children.

7) Freemasons,
8) Witness intimidation by the establishment,
9) UK Director of Public Prosecutions, Alison Saunders, who resigned today!,
10) Adam Werrity:

On 16 October 2011, The Independent reports on Werritty's ties to MI6, Mossad, defence contractors and Iran's opposition
11) The Bronfmans:

Greville Janner went to Bishop's College School, in Canada, along with Leo Rothschild and two of the Bronfmans.
12) Yuri Geller,
13) David Blane,
14) Harvard Law School,
15) Silvio Berlusconi,
16) Cliff Richard,
17) Obama,
18) Ex UK Prime Minister and alleged paedophile Edward Heath,
19) Kit Green, CIA officer,
20) Edgar Mitchell, Apollo 14 astronaut,
21) Mossad,
22) Northrop Grunmann,
23) Prince Phillip, husband/consort of Queen Elizabeth II.

There are lots of links, including in the comments!

Lastly, this meme on the blog was created before memes became fashionable !?!:

edit on 2-4-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: fix link

edit on 2-4-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-4-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: typo too

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 08:52 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

RT has a bit up on what has been happening in Hati . Like else where you will hear the regular names being dropped but you can see how its worked . Don't forget that MSM is more of a gate keeper in most of this stuff

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

One thing that is striking about all the sealed court records is how widespread through the States they are. Tbh, I would have expectedbig time federal cases to be more concentrated in a few jurisdictions.

Shouldn't the first sealed cases from back in November be coming up in the courts soon? How long do most cases stayed sealed? The only ones I know about that stay sealed is to protect underage people from being identified.

Can anyone with a legal background expand on when we should be seeing cases that are part of the public record?

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 09:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking

www.nxivm.com...

One of NXIVM's offshoots in Mexico.
Symbol look familiar?

www.rainbowculturalgarden.com...

Creepy Rainbow children info.

This rabbit hole keeps going and going...

This meme was said to have been in an early Q post meme drop?

Just seems more and more like things have been so planned long, long before Q ever began, in public.

I wonder HOW long exactly...a year? Years? Seems more likely.

Continues to floor me daily.

War is happening NOW in public.

All the talk of gathering info , archiving and being ready for MSM attack?

Now it is happening.

All these links we have, we need to compile and spread them.

We need to be there to reply to the MSM outlets writing false accounts of Q.

And to support highly visable people like Roseanne, etc. Who are speaking up about Q.

twitter.com...

twitter.com...

MSM is bashing these people hard.

Bot army is out in full force trying to make this Pgate but much worse.

Those on the other side are in for a surprize this time.

Those supporting this are not right wing fringe crazy nazi supporters as they claim.

Those supporting this are every kind of person from every belief, shape or color.

This is NOT a small army.

They WILL NOT win this time.

The PEOPLE will.

Godspeed.

I just wanted to say that the above Roseanne account absolutely was her real account.

I was on Twitter that day battling with hilbots for hours.

She has now deleted all the Q stuff but she is absolutely on board!!

I am super mad I didnt screenshot the rest of her tweets. I will from now on.

These were all in relation to the Q specific tweets as above where she asked who are Q anon.

Then she said something like " Q is like playing a spy video game in real time" loosely paraphrasing.

Also she said "Trump has freed children in chains all over the world and is stopping human trafficking" again paraphrasing.

People went nucking futs lol.

Still lots of comments on those tweets.

I was upset she deleted cuz I was right in there battling.

I also wanted to say I lifted the above graffics regarding NXIVM from a fellow twitterer, not my digging. I didn't share her account because it was a new account with few followers...didnt want to flood it. Instead I just linked directly to the main web page where the graffics are.
edit on 2 by tiredoflooking because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Swim at your own risk.

100% PROOF CIA RUNS WIKILEAKS

WikiLeaks is funded by Bertha Foundation, aka Tony Tabatznik’s Robin Hood Holdings, owned by Jacob Rothschild.

Show me what you've got, ATS.

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: JanAmosComenius

originally posted by: tiredoflooking
All the talk of gathering info , archiving and being ready for MSM attack?

Now it is happening.

All these links we have, we need to compile and spread them.

We need to be there to reply to the MSM outlets writing false accounts of Q.

You are probably deepest in NXIVM thing on this board. Wiki have NXiVM page with 20 articles saved in full text (including 48p phone call transcript), few key persons have theirs own pages. Please glue it together. With Podesta/HRC mails. Look at Bronfman connections ... We are not far behind infinity on this subject and you ARE the expert.

Do not bother with formatting ...

Add:
No, infinity have dedicated board with lot of links ... we have full text searchable database and collaborative workspace intended exactly for this kind of workload.

Tjack

I would love to put something together for the wiki!

I will work on ot on my laptop, my stupid wifi connection (satellite) goes back to unlumited on the 11th of the month. (Silly children use up all my time so fast).

I can navagate and upload a little from my phone slowly.

My laptop is another, slower, story.

I may be able steal an upload before that, using my phone data (limited cell reception in my area) or another connection.

I really live so much in the middle of nowhere there are corner stores all around that still rent dvds...and even vhs lolll.

I do love it out here though. I am amassing a huge library instead of streaming videos and attempting to kick my, and my kids, tech habit!

Here is a little poem Sara Bronfman just shared this morning, looks like the walls are closing in tick tock...

www.sarabronfman.com...

edit on 2 by tiredoflooking because: Edit to add link as usual...always forget!!

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

everything is so rigged.
blackpills ahead.

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

*crickets*

TYLER was supposedly created to replace Assange and the WikiLeaks framework. Anon needed more transparency with how funds were being used and were met with silence. Q may have been born from that primordial soup of intelligence.

Can A.I. become "clairvoyant?" The Club of Rome?

edit on 2-4-2018 by eisegesis because: questions

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 10:22 AM
link   

TYLER looking like an NSA honeypot.

Sad.

Eta: MIRROR
edit on 4 2 2018 by dashen because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Not clairvoyant as such but clever enough to make correct predictions based on our behaviours would certainly be within it's scope. and their is the old saying any sufficiently advanced technology would appear as magic

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: coldlikecustard

Yes, predicted outcomes based on previously correlated data. A great way for malevolent, billionaire philanthropists like George Soros to learn where to set up shop. Cooper's book also lays it out nicely.

4. Model of world system

4.1 The objective aspects of world development may be represented in terms of a coherent and systematic set of descriptions of relevant relationships (known as a 'model') which may be used to help decide what future course of events appears most desirable. (For the purpose of this study some 100,000 relationships were stored in the computer.)

4.2 The report goes on to consider alternative subjective assumptions; the likelihood of any particular course of evolution is dependent on the validity of these assumptions.

4.3 If the predictions remain the same despite significant variations in the subjective assumptions, the likelihood of the system having the predicted attributes in the future becomes progressively greater. For example, population increase in South Asia and a deficit in food supply in that region are virtual certainties before the end of the century.

aei.pitt.edu...

edit on 2-4-2018 by eisegesis because: added

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 10:50 AM
link   
GOOD MORNING, Q-STERS.
I hope everyone had a Nice Easter holiday.
Just catching back up now.

Hope we're Due for some Nue Que, today.

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 10:57 AM
link   

I wonder what would happen if say SOPHIA got hooked up to a quantum computer. the possibilities are truly staggering

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: eisegesis

Swim at your own risk.

100% PROOF CIA RUNS WIKILEAKS

WikiLeaks is funded by Bertha Foundation, aka Tony Tabatznik’s Robin Hood Holdings, owned by Jacob Rothschild.

Show me what you've got, ATS.

So I think, for sure, it's a possibility that wikileaks, or assange himself, has CIA ties. No proof though.

Also I hope it's not true.

But wikileaks does promtote @julianassange all the time, even today! In your link they deny that...

twitter.com...

There are always the shady ties of Assange to the cult "The family" from his childhood.

When he was a year old, his mother married Richard Brett Assange,[26][27][28] an actor, with whom she ran a small theatre company.[29]They divorced around 1979. Christine Assange then became involved with Leif Meynell, also known as Leif Hamilton, a member of Australian cult The Family, with whom she had a son before the couple broke up in 1982.[21][30][31

en.wikipedia.org...

Rumors of "the family" being involved with CIA if only it might have been the different governments and agencies turning a blind eye to their activities, which we see today as well with NXIVM. It is surely possible connections run deeper than that, it's just PROVING it that is the difficulty.

The Finders” and “The Family” were involved in mind control, and perhaps secrets much darker.
Note that government officials and intelligence fronts seem to be deeply involved in the cults, at times letting them “off the hook” or providing cover.

With stories like this in mind, it cautions us to take a good look at Julian Assange, who he really is, and if some entity is running him as an agent. Could he have deeper ties to “The Family” than he admits?

www.covertbookreport.com...

edit on 2 by tiredoflooking because: Spelllling

new topics

top topics

<< 305  306  307    309  310  311 >>

join