It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART 4

page: 305
<< 302  303  304    306  307  308 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Among the Rose, the Germans have proven their mastery of clairvoyance. If you manage to post something extraordinary, it may encourage me to do the same.

Yes, clairvoyance is real.

V Vitness
VAV

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 01:14 PM
link   
German version für Q und die [Anderen].

[]
Ich erbitte Führung.
Bitte helft mir/uns.
Die Kammer.
Was passiert wenn ich sie öffne?
Geheimnisvoller Planet überzogen mit weissem Sand.
Smaragdgrüne Konsole.
Schwarzes Glas ohne Reflexion.
Unsere Erlösung?
Unser Untergang?
Das Schicksal der Welt.
Ein Krieg zwischen Gut und Böse.
Auf allen Ebenen unserer Existenz.
Sichtbar und unsichtbar.
Letztes Gefecht.
Nur Einigkeit sichert uns den Sieg.
Kapitulation ist keine Option.
[V]
[]

Was auch immer als nächstes passiert ich allein übernehme die volle Verantwortung.

[Ende der Nachricht]

English version for Q and the [others].

[]
I erdite guidance.
Please help me/us.
The Vault.
What happens when i open it?
Mysterious planet covered with white sand.
Emerald Console.
Black Glass without reflections.
Our salvation?
Our doom?
The fate of the world.
A war between good and evil.
On all planes of our existence.
Visible and invisible.
Last stand.
Only unity ensures our victory.
Surrender is not an option.
[V]
[]

Whatever happens next i alone overtake full responsibility.

[End of message]

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

I don't claim to be special but it's always worth a try if i'm on the right path. Nothing can surprise me anymore.

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Some of us have been experiencing contact for a very long time. Just FYI.😉

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 01:36 PM
link   

PM in your inbox.

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 01:41 PM
link   

twitter.com...

Trump spoke with her a couple of days ago to congratulate her on her new smash hit sit com reboot of her eponymous show.

Looks like she might have also got a bit of a Q drop that some great red pills are on the way.

Very interesting dynamic.

Looks like our numbers, estimated to be about 20 million have just DOUBLED over the Easter weekend where the "Trump train" and "Qnon" have merged in completely bypassing the MSM.

This is a very significant development.

Why?

Because the doublings can happen at any time, and FAST.

If new news unlocks past and where future proves past, then it looks like, well it looks like we got ourselves a convoy.

edit on 1-4-2018 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Ok...looks like they've got jokes. April Fools. Just a random little prank...

[url]http://www.nab.usace.army.mil/Media/News-Stories/Article/1477372/corps-of-engineers-pulls-ufo-out-of-dc-waters-near-reagan-national-airport/[/url ]
edit on 30431America/ChicagoSun, 01 Apr 2018 13:43:38 -050030pm3090America/Chicago by tigertatzen because: (no reason given)

Edit: No idea why the link won't take.
edit on 30441America/ChicagoSun, 01 Apr 2018 13:44:56 -050030pm3090America/Chicago by tigertatzen because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

I think whatever it is that shows me these visions/premonotions or whatever you want to call it is not influenced by time like we are. Some of it seems out of order and i'm still trying to remember the weird symbol i've never seen before in my life. I have the strange feeling that it's very important but for the life of me i'm not able to picture or visualize it. It drives me nuts to be honest. As far as i can tell it's not part of any language we have on earth. [It] could basically arrive tomorrow or in 1000 years. Most people believe its like in the movies where they show you a movie clip but that's not what i'm experiencing at all. It's more like putting together pieces of an enormous puzzle in complete darkness. I tried to force it but it's of no use. I only know for certain that i feel almost compelled to open the vault even if it kills me.

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

Unfortunately that is not her real account. This is. therealroseanne

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 02:06 PM
link   
QWIKI - Memes from Thread pt2 have now been uploaded.

This had a lot of key memes in - the overall number on Qwiki now stands at 382.

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Has she ever mentioned Q or anyhting Q related? I think so, so the same principal applies, and CNN's coverage didn't hurt none.

But that sucks that I got the the wrong Roseanne tweet. Sorry.

edit on 1-4-2018 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork

Has she ever mentioned Q or anyhting Q related? I think so, so the same principal applies, and CNN's coverage didn't hurt none.

She mentioned PG and Q a while back and her Account got shut down as a response. She was forced to delete every tweet she made on that topic shortly after that incident. I'm convinced that she knows a lot about the dirty underbelly of Hollywood. The flak she received for the tweets regarding Trump's fight against sex trafficking speaks volumes why so many people refuse to talk about it. These morons are conditioned beyond recognition. Breaking that condition will take a massive amount of patience and time.

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 02:15 PM
link   
So when is Hillary going to be indicted?

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: RomeByFire

Don't know. Investigations ARE ongoing.. it could happen, there's no one to cover for her any more.

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

This is some really good digging! I hope you plan on contributing to the Wiki bc insight like yours is needed.

This passage in particular made my skin crawl.

These people ARE SICK.

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 03:19 PM
link   

I understand. More than you could possibly know. Forcing it won't work, you're right. What is needed is a catalyst.

Something is compelling you to reach out and open up...actively seeking forward movement. Sometimes, a catalyst is another person. Maybe someone is going to enter your life and provide an energy that you require in order to go forward.

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed
a reply to: tiredoflooking

This is some really good digging! I hope you plan on contributing to the Wiki bc insight like yours is needed.

This passage in particular made my skin crawl.

These people ARE SICK.

That is seriously unsettling. It sounds so benign...maybe a little strange and new-agey...at first glance. Which is all most people would see. Nothing obviously sinister or anything. But we know the truth. That's the part that gets to me the most...that other people can't see it.

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

Unfortunately that is not her real account. This is. therealroseanne

I follow both of them. I'm sure the other one isn't her, but it's very interesting to see all the tweets about Q popping out on that account.

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Things have been starting to come to light

Mirror, UK: Government Files reveal a VIP Pedophile Ring around Buckingham Palace and Balmoral Castle

A teenage boy working at Buckingham Palace revealed he was groomed and sexually abused by a VIP paedophile ring there. The lad was also assaulted at the Royal Family’s Scottish retreat Balmoral, according to shocking Home Office files, reports the Sunday People.

The disturbing account was passed directly to the then Home Secretary Leon Brittan but he ruled it was “not practical” to investigate.

During his time at Buckingham Palace, the 16-year-old was approached by notorious paedophile Sir Peter Hayman and was asked to work for him in Canada, where he was ambassador. Hayman has been identified as a member of the VIP paedophile ring operating in Westminster and is known to have had royal connections.

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork

Has she ever mentioned Q or anyhting Q related?

I recall checking her real account a few months ago, which referenced Q. A few days later, her twitter account was gone. Then it was replaced by standard tweets.

Back then she promised to explain to people what had happened, but never did.

However, her real account does tweet about child sex trafficking and other stuff we research.
edit on 2018 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 302  303  304    306  307  308 >>

join