It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART 4

page: 300
<< 297  298  299    301  302  303 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 11:50 PM
link   
NXIVM Keeffe-Bouchey phone call transcript:

fat 48 pages PDF

It is unbelievable this devilish nest was NOT prosecuted on 10 fronts years ago ... it is plain mafia lead by hyperegoist sexual predator.

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 11:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: tigertatzen
a reply to: FlyingFox

Yes indeed, bang on.They take it up a notch though. They've got everyone actually believing they are exercising their free will to its full capacity.

They've not only worked their way in as you describe. They've blinded innocent human beings into becoming willing participants in their own suffering.

These people are DESPICABLE.

My apologies, but I meant this as the method employed against the Deep State actors by revealing them one at a time, while they collectively wretch around making excuse after excuse, reducing their own credibility in the process.

I know some people here expected the 82nd Airborne to parachute into DC on inauguration day, but death by 1000 cuts is pretty effective and maybe the only option. It's like the ultimate Trump troll, to get the MSM to cry foul over and over and over again....almost like the boy who cried wolf. (I like parable and metaphor)

As an actual form of torture, well....maybe it can both be a real act of the devil cult, as well as a counter-strategy against them. You know how people hate their own medicine.
edit on 31-3-2018 by FlyingFox because: freedom

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 12:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating

Source

Mind. Blown. Just the pic and all the connections by themselves are surreal and NOT coincidence. Hogg's too. If the details of the meme are true then damn..just damn. It's like a freaking movie---Hostel Meets Pedogate. And top it off with the name "One World."

Am I dreaming this crazy effed-up ship???

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 12:54 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko
Re: CNN Boss Jeff Zucker. An Interesting blurb from comedian Kathy Griffin, on Nov 9th, 2017..

Appearing on the Australian entertainment news TV program "The Project" in late October, Griffin said she also knew of Weinstein's reputation for inappropriate behavior with women before it drew national attention last month. Then she compared Weinstein to Zucker.

"This is really an epidemic in Hollywood," said Griffin. "Like, my personal experience is more sort of career-ending abuse. As in, I can’t tell you how many — Jeff Zucker from CNN and all the network and studio heads, they all have to go down.
Source: www.washingtonexaminer.com...

Zucker and Weinstein used to "party" together. (BOOM)

EDIT TO ADD: As an NBC Executive, JEFF ZUCKER knew of MATT LAUER's deviant activities, and joked about them. (BOOM x2)
Source: www.dailymail.co.uk...

edit on 3/31/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 12:59 AM
link   
nvm
edit on 31-3-2018 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 01:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork
a reply to: carewemust

Never mind ZuckerBERG, just Zucker, same thing in this case compliments of Kathy Griffin who's kind of snakey in her own right, in the same league with the likes of Meryl Streep and fellow creeps of Pedowood-Hollywierd.

Yes..those Hollywood snakes know better than anyone how GUILTY Jeff Zucker is of Sexual misconduct. Since I detest how CNN treats our President, and projects a negative image of America to the world, exposing Zucker's wrongs/crimes is dear to my heart. Thanks to Sean Hannity for getting the ball rolling on this!

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 01:48 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I know how you feel. I think that the "news" from here on in isn't going to unfold the way that CNN has been spinning it since the night that Trump won the election.

Everything is changing and has already changed. Many people just haven't caught up with it yet just because CNN hasn't been reporting it.

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 02:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

I rememeber looking in awe at the highres image... wish I'd saved it!

Clue: "Do not let the left hand know what the right hand is doing."

In those hills yonder through the Triptych Doorway can allegedly be seen a tiny bell tower somewhere in the painting.

Timing is everything, but there's no need for pandemonium in the midst of a perfect V for victory. The calm in the midst of the storm!

I'm starting to sound like eisegesis!

Note: The Elvis-like sneer upper right lip, Oh that Leonardo da Vinci the consummate prankster and joker.

Judas to his right and right of "Mary" he's looking to Jesus and mirroring that gesture while reaching with his left hand and holding the bag of coins in his right representing an attempted grasp for political power (that would be Obama..). Judas also rendered darker skinned to suggest Arabic descent.

The way that Mary is being held captive and prevented from cutting the meat to consummate the meal with her knife arm stretched wayyyy out (seen behind Judas' back) - that's hilarious!

Dan Brown has nothing on my analysis of da Vinci's "The Last Supper".

Notice how Mary's left hand is missing from the sleeve, and thus there's only really one way that she could be so pulled to the right (from "her" POV), to form the V.. (I'll spell it out - arm held behind her back by the man who's threatening her with the throat gesture..)

The disciple to Jesus' left is staring in shocked dismay at Jesus' right hand and is like WTF?!

No wonder they took it down so that you have to make a special inquiry to obtain the high res image and magnification tool.. lol

But I'm not laughing at Jesus by no means. In fact, this helped me in my quest for the historical Jesus and the true meaning of his cross.

There's laughter and love in the celebration of the victory and even a future wedding chamber in the marriage of the spirit and the bride - all of it in the resurrected life on the other side of the ordeal, by anticipation.

edit on 31-3-2018 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 02:33 AM
link   
Watch this video from Enterthe5t4rz this guy is putting out amazing information every week the following video makes connections between James Alefantis, Your Bluetooth device, Copper, Bloodlines & The Serpent whilst incorporating numerology & language(s) if you can digest this type of information you can use it for researching any politicians, public figures or individuals for your Q research

youtu.be...

Happy Easter

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 02:54 AM
link   
a reply to: TRUEAWAKENING

Could you PM me your email i've been lurking on ATS for a long time and you've made some intriguing posts. I've got something I want you to have a look at for me.

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Q Wiki news
* Q crumbs are in almost final form. Only cosmetic changes will occur in (near) future.
* 50% of Q crumbs images uploaded. Will finish it in 24h.

Tomorrow I'll rework Main page and consolidate some core pages.

In other words we can present it to larger ATS audience at Monday. But maybe I'll drink a lot tomorrow evening so I'll not be in mood ... Deadline is Tuesday.

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: TRUEAWAKENING
The discussion of Ouroboros, snake in the eye, made me think of Madeleine McCann as she had the same thing.

That made me wonder if her surname derived from Cyan/Cain, which in turn brought to mind the Picts painting themselves Blue!

That in turn brought to mind the Viking raping and pillaging across northern England and Scotland, which brings a possible link to Harold Blue tooth and his grandfather with the same Ouroboros.

Was Madeleine a rare blue blood feast for the satanic cabal?

edit on 31-3-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: Typo Harold

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Vigilant Citizen did a piece on Q on Mar 28:

An Objective Analysis of the QAnon Phenomenon

I think it's a pretty solid introduction to the Q topic for newbies.

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Interesting to see how the press turns this around. We have press coverage for national donut day, talk like a movie pirate day and so on. Me thinks National Child Abuse Month will get ZERO press coverage.

National Child Abuse Month

Of course, as always, interesting timing.....

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Am continually reading this post to get more out of it Ankh!

What are your thoughts around the clothes colourings in the painting; red/pink, blue/green? Especially in relation to the video in the post from TrueAwakening, immediately after yours... Cain/Cyan, snake, blue/red blood, copper (turns green on exposure to air), etc.
edit on 31-3-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: clothes clarification

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Roseanne has tweeted about her tweeting regarding Child Sex Trafficking and a major debate has broken out over it. Please join the conversation on twatter.

twitter.com...

The leftists are losing this debate. All they have are snarky comments and hatred, and some think that Roseanne is whacked for even talking about it because "pizzagate was a hoax".

Now we just need some pedo-satanism Hollywood or Washington busts to shut them up.

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Popping in for a moment to ask if Q has ever mentioned John Brennan by name or initial that you can recall.

I seem to remember a 'JB' being mentioned, but am pressed for time at the moment and can't look through hundreds of posts to find it.

(Love all you guys contributing to this beautiful thread, btw. I don't post everyday here, but lots and lots of amazing serendipity is happening and guiding all of us Patriots where the Light is shining.)

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

#430 (snippet)

Why did Brennan / others provide false intel re: NK capability +

edit on 31-3-2018 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: MindBodySpiritComplex
a reply to: queenofswords

#430 (snippet)

Why did Brennan / others provide false intel re: NK capability +

Thank you so much.

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

Am continually reading this post to get more out of it Ankh!

What are your thoughts around the clothes colourings in the painting; red/pink, blue/green? Especially in relation to the video in the post from TrueAwakening, immediately after yours... Cain/Cyan, snake, blue/red blood, copper (turns green on exposure to air), etc.

No thoughts on that but I'm sure there are other layers of meaning. I pointed out the main clues I think as to the painting's hidden meaning, where on the other side of the prank da Vinci is playing or the joke he's telling, is a deeper truth about a spiritual consummation which really doesn't have anything to do with Jesus' progeny post-resurrection life.

Plus, even if he survived the ordeal or had a NDE or did die and came back to life, the point is that there's a Victory (vittoria - Italian) that transcends the sorrow and the suffering of the ordeal which the only the two who form the V seem to understand. Regardless, Jesus did still carry the whole load and weight of it all in the form of the cross.

The anticipation of the resurrection, and a marriage, on the other side of being the blemish free (celibate) lamb of God would not however form a betrayal of his disciples for leaving them (as is implied by da Vinci), since to generate the space of heaven within himself (and in God) to contain them as future saints (knowing they would all be killed for their faith) would require of the "man of sorrows" to also have as much happiness and joy that the full spectrum human experience has to offer, including the expression and experience of sexuality and romantic love, but is there something more to the contemplation when we consider the true meaning of the "bride of Christ" as a spiritual comingling and consummation giving birth to a new creation?

new topics

top topics

<< 297  298  299    301  302  303 >>

join