It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART 4

page: 291
<< 288  289  290    292  293  294 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: Elostone

To reiterate my main point, I would hate to see the research here become scattered and diluted, and the wonderful sense of collaboration this thread is blessed with lost.
Thank you all for your hard work and wonderful minds!

THE thing that makes this special is that it is a tight nit, deeply protective group of people doing the best they can with the information system afforded.

I doubt very much that the person(s) behind the Q phenomena intended the crumbs, the research and the conversations to be for a "tight nit" and "protective" group of people. This thing is not about how much YOU love your little pub and want to keep what you obviously see as outsiders away. This is bigger and way more important than YOU and YOUR precious feel feels.

Looks like I was absolutely right about the icky "cult" vibe in this thread, and you are not doing Q any favors, whether it is intentionally or not. Thankfully there are other places around the web where people are more interested in spreading the message and including people than keeping the doors to their special little club closed for pesky "intruders".

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
a reply to: FauxMulder

Did the Clintons/Clowns have anything going on in Rwanda?

Alison Des Forges was Human Rights Watch’s senior advisor in the Africa Division and one of the world’s foremost experts on Rwanda. In the period leading up to the genocide, she worked tirelessly to alert world powers to the impending crisis in Rwanda. Her efforts did not stop when the genocide ended.

She continued painstakingly gathering information on these horrific crimes, which she compiled into what has become one of the main reference books on the Rwandan genocide: “Leave none to tell the story: Genocide in Rwanda”, published in 1999.
Alison Des Forges campaigned vigorously for justice for the genocide until her sudden death in a plane crash in the US on February 12, 2009. She also documented human rights abuses by the new government of Rwanda after the genocide and advocated for accountability for all abuses, past and present.

www.hrw.org...

From what I'm reading...the government overthrow in Rwanda (which began with an aircraft shoot-down of the Rwandan leader...and triggered the Rwandan genocide)...was master-mined by Bill Clinton and the Clowns...in order to invade Congo to gain control of it's vast mineral wealth.

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Is anyone else listening to NPR? Segment about Facebook and YouTube defending themselves. Turned it into a big issue about conspiracy theorist. I feel like Mel Gibson from the movie Conspiracy Theory. Thanks a lot Q.

It is interesting to see how the propaganda is laid out and how there is a unified effort of controlling the narrative.
edit on 29-3-2018 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 10:52 AM
link   
now they're going on about flat earthers this s*** is crazy! I guess we're supposed to just sit back and enjoy the show?

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

Yep...you take the good with the bad. And even the "bad" often turns out to be "good", in the future. The Red/Blue Pill is in the Mainstream Media suddenly too. An example of it was posted to this thread last night.

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

a reply to: IAMTAT

Fascinating that both were on the same flight. I wonder if one was the intended victim and the other collateral damage, or if both were being targeted?

It just occurred to me: If the Clinton recording is something that proves they plotted this plane crash, or the murder of Justice Scalia, or any other killing, that would refute all the people who dismissed the "Clinton body count" as conspiratorial nonsense. Can you imagine all the liberal heads exploding?

Obama sent Beverly Eckert on the complimenary flight with the plane that crashed and left no survivors. Hell of a coincidence if you ask me. Exposing the truth about 9/11 could lay waste to everyone who was even remotely connected to it. Is that the true reason why Q started to call us patriots after a while?

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

a reply to: IAMTAT

Fascinating that both were on the same flight. I wonder if one was the intended victim and the other collateral damage, or if both were being targeted?

It just occurred to me: If the Clinton recording is something that proves they plotted this plane crash, or the murder of Justice Scalia, or any other killing, that would refute all the people who dismissed the "Clinton body count" as conspiratorial nonsense. Can you imagine all the liberal heads exploding?

Obama sent Beverly Eckert on the complimenary flight with the plane that crashed and left no survivors. Hell of a coincidence if you ask me. Exposing the truth about 9/11 could lay waste to everyone who was even remotely connected to it. Is that the true reason why Q started to call us patriots after a while?

Probably a twofer.
Oh look...the chick trying to expose the Clown Rwanda scandal is on THIS plane.
Book Eckert on THAT flight too.

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

If you are attracted to this group thread then it is the energy that does that, not what it could be or should be.

Personally, I prefer this concentrated thread to ATS. Because the energy is concentrated here, there are less shills than elsewhere on ATS. It seems that the appearance of shills increases when our own energy is scattered.

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Of course its no coincidence that discussion the biggest conspiracy of ALL times (PG) is NOT ALLOWED on the main Boards of the biggest Conspiracy Website in the world.

THAT should be hint enough that its real.

I always thought: "If these massive conspiracies are real, then why is everyone allowed to talk about them freely?". Well, it turns out, we are not THAT free to talk about anything we like on any platform. Some of the best info Ive found, I have found on platforms that have no more than a dozen followers. Freedom of speech that is only allowed to reach 12 people, is not freedom of speech.
edit on 2018 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: erikthegreen
And Feldman was quick to repost his GoFundMe account asking for help with security. This guy has been payed off to be a dead end mouthpiece. He has also been named as a procurer.

twatter

Surely, he was abused and taken advantage of but now he is continuing the cycle. The only horrific thing is the game he is now playing. I could be wrong but that is how I see it.

I don't think you're wrong. This is also what I see, and all joking aside, he's playing the most dangerous game.

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

I agree. This thread has the same feel about it that the old ATS threads had back before ATS was known...back before all the bickering and disrespect towards others we see now
~sigh~ really miss those days

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: tigertatzen

And Feldman was quick to repost his GoFundMe account asking for help with security. This guy has been payed off to be a dead end mouthpiece. He has also been named as a procurer.

twatter

Surely, he was abused and taken advantage of but now he is continuing the cycle. The only horrific thing is the game he is now playing. I could be wrong but that is how I see it.

I don't think you're wrong. This is also what I see, and all joking aside, he's playing the most dangerous game.

I do feel sorry for what this guy has had to endure when he was younger. No child should ever have to go through that. But there are certain ways to handle it when you are an adult and he is not going about it the right way imo. His go fund me campaigns reak to high heaven of desperation and money grabbing and I think that this supposed knife attack was designed to gain sympathy. It's not working. He has had long enough to put the money where his mouth is. The fact that he doesn't so is truly telling.
edit on 29-3-2018 by CCKP72 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: CCKP72

originally posted by: tigertatzen

twatter

I do feel sorry for what this guy has had to endure when he was younger. No child should ever have to go through that. But there are certain ways to handle it when you are an adult and he is not going about it the right way imo. His go fund me campaigns reak to high heaven of desperation and money grabbing and I think that this supposed knife attack was designed to gain sympathy. It's not working. He has had long enough to put the money where his mouth is. The fact that he doesn't so is truly telling.

I find myself so strangely torn between emotions with regard to his behavior and that of other celebrity butterflies. They either own us or they can never own us...there is no in between.

They clearly own him, and I feel contempt for him because of it...he is weak and pathetic. Selfish. I do feel bad for what he has endured...but what he is doing right now is pure choice.

He is in a position to help so many others. Yet look at what he's doing instead. Being the good little puppet they tell him to be...and stomping all over the memories of the ones who didn't make it in the process.

There is no excuse for it. He is owned. And he knows he's owned. And he will never leave them. Give someone the power to feed you, and they've won dominion over you ever after.

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 12:39 PM
link   
This Raniere character is quite the enigma. We don't know how many members were in his group but I get the feeling theres a lot more then we can imagine. I just had a chat with a friend of mine about this who has connections to the NYC financial world and he mentioned a number of very high up people who had dedicated their lives to this group. Apparently, they knew nothing about the sexual cult side of it but it really makes me wonder what the hell was going on. The Nancy Salzman connection would seem to make a little sense. Also, the connections in Mexico make me wonder what else is going on down there. Why Mexico?

"NXIVM’s Mexican affiliate is headed by Emiliano Salinas, a son of the country’s former president."
former president son link

Salinas seems to be in deep with Executive Success Program (ESP), which seems to be Raniere's corporate version of driving his "psychodynamic" vision for helping people develop empowerment, expression and ethics." ESP's mission is to "help transform and, ultimately, be an expression of a noble human civilization."

ESP - Who We Are

How to get people in and trap them:
"She said she was asked to provide collateral to ensure the group remained secret. That collateral included submitting self-incriminating material such as a nude photos and written confessions of past misdeeds, even handing over a condo deed."
link

Such a crazy situation. There must be a lot more to Salzman because either Ranciere is one of the greatest BS'ers in the world or there is something deeper going on here. Don't get me wrong, programs aimed at self-motivation can be a very positive thing and for those that want to be the best at anything, the mind is usually the main limitation.

Anyways, on one hand, we seem to have an organization that draws in the rich and powerful. Richard Branson is supposedly connected and we all know about the Seagram heirs. Ranciere has consistently been connected to big money people and he works hard to legally shield himself from wrongdoing which has helped him to extend his scheme.

On the other hand, we have this sex cult thing with branding/ownership claims to create a group of women who give themselves to Ranciere's movement and offer themselves to be available. Interesting that these branded individuals are in both the states and Mexico. More procurement it seems...
edit on 29-3-2018 by erikthegreen because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Salzman learned a lot by "studying directly under Milton Erickson, Ernest Rossi and Stephen Gilligan"

ESP

Milton Erickson specialized in hypnosis. Apparently, he came down with a bad case of polio in his younger years and he learned to retrain his body and influence his environment with the power of his "unconscious mind".

He began to recall "body memories" of the muscular activity of his own body. By concentrating on these memories, he slowly began to regain control of parts of his body to the point where he was eventually able to talk and use his arms. Still unable to walk, he decided to train his body further by embarking - alone - on a thousand-mile canoe trip with only a few dollars. After this grueling trip, he was able to walk with a cane. This experience may have contributed to Erickson's technique of using "ordeals" in a therapeutic context...

Apparently he also had some "inappropriate" hypnosis exercises that he was criticized for which you can find in the link.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Q Post #977 @ qanon.pub...

HRC 2.12.09
Very BAD!
Q

Hillary was sworn in as Secretary of State on February 12, 2009.

Why did Q take the time to point this out?

So if this was the day she was sworn in AND the same day of that plane crash killing 911 widow AND Rwanda genocide aid worker.

Perhaps there is video/audio/ document of her knowing about this/signing off on it.

As her FIRST act after being sworn in!

Great way to start...

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 02:05 PM
link   

EXCLUSIVE: Dalai Lama was paid $1 MILLION to endorse women-branding 'sex cult' after secret deal between Buddhist's celibate U.S. emissary and his Seagram billionaire 'lover'

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Heres a little article I feltched from our friend GA over on the Twit.

Here's one I found:

That the Tibetan Dalai Lama is a CIA asset was just a conspiracy theory, has now been confirmed as fact by the Los Angeles Times and the agency itself.

geopolitics.co...

Strange bedfellows

edit on 29 by tiredoflooking because: Cannot spell "feltch" just not cool like that...

edit on 29 by tiredoflooking because: (no reason given)

edit on 29 by tiredoflooking because: Edit to add pic

edit on 29 by tiredoflooking because: Adding ANOTHER pic

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 02:29 PM
link   

When she couldn't overthrow Lybia for the Clintons her next "assignment" was to cosy up to the Dalai Lama's number 2 guy. Oops the Lybia plan came after this "assignment". After she secured the Dalai Lama's visit she and the monk, who was suppost to be celibate, broke up.

Here she is pictured with her other buddy while they all vacation on a "special" island...wonder where her various children are? All she tweets about are children, parenting and various special techniques...

Heres Alison Mack cosying up to Lama's number 2 guy also on the "special" island. Wonder where her branded sex slaves are atm...in cages below deck?

www.dailymail.co.uk...

edit on 29 by tiredoflooking because: Fixing picture

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking

That the Tibetan Dalai Lama is a CIA asset was just a conspiracy theory, has now been confirmed as fact by the Los Angeles Times and the agency itself.

I was naive enough to think that the cult does not require full control of every single religious leader in the world.

The Chinese always said he is a CIA Asset, but I believed thats Communist Propaganda.

ATSers always said the Dailymail is the biggest trash-site in the world, but its actually been a helpful newspaper in this research.

Nothing is as it seems.

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

That reminds me of a book I read some years ago. I picked it on purpose because the Dalai Lama sounded almost too good to be true. From its content:

The Shadow of the Dalai Lama – Contents

Part I - Ritual as Politics

1 - Buddhism and Misogyny (historical overview)

The "sacrifice" of Maya: the Buddha legend

The meditative dismemberment of women: Hinayana Buddhism

The transformation of women into men: Mahayana Buddhism

2 - Tantric Buddhism

The explosion of sexus: Vairayana Buddhism

Mystic sexual love between the sexes and cosmogonical eros

The guru as manipulator of the divine

The appropriation of gynergy and androcentric power strategies

The absolute power of the "grand sorcerer" (Maha Siddha)

3 - The “Tantric Female Sacrifice"

The karma mudra: the real woman

The inana mudra: the woman of imagination

Karma mudra vs. inana mudra

The maha mudra: the inner woman

The "Tantric female sacrifice"

4 - The Law of Inversion

The twilight language

Sexual desire

The incest taboo

Eating and drinking impure substances

Necrophilia

Ritual murder

Symbol and reality

Concurrence with the demonic

The aggression of the divine couple

Western criticism

link

On the surface I like Buddhism quite a lot but according to the authors Tibetan Buddhism seems to have a dark underbelly too - just like the Vatican.

ETA: If I am not mistaken the whole book can be read online under the given link.
edit on 29-3-2018 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 288  289  290    292  293  294 >>

join