It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART 4

page: 199
<< 196  197  198    200  201  202 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Video won't embed

youtu.be...

Mueller on SNL

edit on 19 by tiredoflooking because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Anyone happen to notice there's a new US Navy commercial with a motto that says "From the Depths To the Stars"???

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: IAMTAT

It does remove the ability to tap that cash for legal costs though.

His current Net worth is $11M...He probably won't have to sell his house like Flynn.

Yea, public service is the easiest way to get rich these days.

link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

ive been searching for this one air force commercial for YEARS after seeing it on tv.
they mentioned how 3/4 of space launches are by MIL.
and i was like WUT??
could never find it again

link   

Pension to wife. Mccabe will be in prison.

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

There's an AF vet I worked with who said he remembered a commercial that had something about going to space in it, but he could never find it and never saw it again. I wonder if it was the same one??

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 05:54 PM
link   

twitter.com...

Article up now edit to add : mobile.nytimes.com...://t.co/Q4pqh5ud0j?amp=1

Trouble in paradise.
edit on 19 by tiredoflooking because: Edit to add link

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 06:16 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 06:23 PM
link   

www.military.com...

Not gonna lie...it gave me chills.

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: JanAmosComenius

originally posted by: wanderingconfusion
Leaked Media Matters documents. Everybody should read. Describes perfectly what they are doing.

Media Matters documents

This one is rich ... also references American BRIDGE.

Trump is Genius, Media Matters rules media, responsible for lawsuits, made-up stories about conflicts of interest, Russian witch hunt coverage, scandalous stories while Shareblue is the department of registered videos, messages, interviews, backgrounds and leaked phone calls.

At the bottom of the page, Media Matters says that they have launched a “pressure campaign” on Facebook to acknowledge its fault, change its policy, track conservatives and it continues by saying how they forced Zuckerberg to do so. So whatever you see on Facebook, comes from the upper command of David Brock’s control.

“American Bridge will sustain a non-stop campaign against Trump, his administration, and Republicans who enable him.”

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Haven't seen this yet...but it comes HIGHLY recommended.

In Rare Interview Kim Dotcom Says Obama-Jarrett are Directing Shadow Government From Their DC Bunker (VIDEO)

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

Julian Assange ⌛ ‏
@JulianAssange
This is an excellent, popular video on the deep state

twitter.com...

VIDEO:

Kim Dotcom: The Deep State, WikiLeaks, and Seth Rich

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Hola ATS Patriots!

Damn that feels good to say yeeee-haw. Just think about this drop and how far you have come! This is the most epic thread EVER. Um kaboom, give yourself a hug/patontheback/thumbs up/look yourself in the mirror because things are happening. These threads got myself and many others out from Lurksville and major players good/bad join us.

POTUS - We love you bud stay strong you are the G.O.A.T.
Q - I fux with you guys tip hat to you folks
Fox Media((LNM Approved) - I see you guys picking up what we are putting down

Happy to be here I know you guys that have been here from the jump(part1) make sure to come up for a breath from time to time let your mind ease. This is a lot of heavy caca here folks good to unplug a bit then come back strong.

LNM

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lilroanie
a reply to: MountainLaurel

But his statement was: paraphrased, "killing thousands of our children, families and friends". A low level drug dealer would be killing dozens maybe hundreds, his supplier on the other hand would be killing 'thousands'. So... who is Qteam after the hardest... Clowns.... Who is the "major" supplier of drugs and who owns/runs/supplies the cartels? I'm ok with those folks getting the death penalty, once they are proven to be all we think they are.

CIA

edit on 19-3-2018 by LurkNoMore because: Can't stop won't stop

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: LurkNoMore

Your president, not QAnon's. their president was reelected in a landslide yesterday.

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Wow lol...he didn't mince any words about HRC. Very good video!!

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 07:37 PM
link   

twitter.com...

He is trying to walk it back now but it wasn't "rumors" he told people he was leaving in August after scaling things to new person... Something obviously happened today now he is saying he isn't leaving.

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Is what KimDotCom believes still relevant? I thought he was thrown into the trash can after all of his 2016 Bombshells on Hillary and/or Bill never happened. Just excuses.

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 07:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
a reply to: LurkNoMore

Your president, not QAnon's. their president was reelected in a landslide yesterday.

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 07:50 PM
link   

www.military.com...

I bet President Trump loves watching classified videos of our sophisticated people and systems destroying ISIS. I would.

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Boom! Trump campaign phased out use of Cambridge Analytica data before election

Cambridge Analytica, a data vendor for the Trump campaign, was phased out during the general election, CBS News reports. The firm is now at the center of reports that it exploited Facebook data and harvested millions of U.S. voter profiles without user authorization during the 2016 presidential campaign.

The Trump campaign never used the psychographic data at the heart of a whistleblower who once worked to help acquire the data's reporting -- principally because it was relatively new and of suspect quality and value. The profiling approach utilized by Cambridge Analytica allowed it to predict the voting likelihoods of individual people based on personality, the firm claimed.

Facebook announced on Friday that the firm -- which is partly owned by billionaire donor Robert Mercer and which was paid $5.9 million by Mr. Trump's 2016 presidential campaign -- has been suspended for violating the social media company's standards and practices.

In late September 2016, Cambridge and other data vendors were submitting bids to the Trump campaign. Then-candidate Trump's campaign used Cambridge Analytica during the primaries and in the summer because it was never certain the Republican National Committee would be a willing, cooperative partner. Cambridge Analytica instead was a hedge against the RNC, in case it wouldn't share its data.

The crucial decision was made in late September or early October when Mr. Trump's son-in-law Jared Kushner and Brad Parscale, Mr. Trump's digital guru on the 2016 campaign, decided to utilize just the RNC data for the general election and used nothing from that point from Cambridge Analytica or any other data vendor. The Trump campaign had tested the RNC data, and it proved to be vastly more accurate than Cambridge Analytica's, and when it was clear the RNC would be a willing partner, Mr. Trump's campaign was able to rely solely on the RNC.

Cambridge Analytica data was used for some targeted digital advertising and a large TV buy, but the main source of "get out the vote" and matching digital outreach data came from the RNC.

top topics

<< 196  197  198    200  201  202 >>

join