It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART 4

page: 198
<< 195  196  197    199  200  201 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

That is very possible. Something is definitely off with the whole story and that would certainly make sense.

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

But his statement was: paraphrased, "killing thousands of our children, families and friends". A low level drug dealer would be killing dozens maybe hundreds, his supplier on the other hand would be killing 'thousands'. So... who is Qteam after the hardest... Clowns.... Who is the "major" supplier of drugs and who owns/runs/supplies the cartels? I'm ok with those folks getting the death penalty, once they are proven to be all we think they are.

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 03:37 PM
link   

My gut reaction is, he's baiting a trap. Scare the low level operators into cooperating so they can reel in the bigger fish.

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: tigertatzen
a reply to: TRUEAWAKENING

Clearly, the Spaniard reference escaped you...it was a joke. I wish I could say I'm surprised by this:

i've had a left handed traditionalist go through your posts and you're not as smart as you think you are and you've got no esoteric knowledge

But I'm not. Not even a little bit. I fully expected this.

I'll continue as I have, breaking things down for people, and nothing that any of you say or do will stop me from doing it. The truth will stand on its own in the end, despite the very best of efforts at silencing it.

#ByePhoenicia

I for one am glad you will continue doing as you have been thru all 4 of these threads. You are one of the posters I look forward to reading thoughts from as I have looked up lots of things you have broken down.
Thank you.

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: 40CalTone

I think you may be adding some verbiage in there? I doubt Trump would be referring to all drug dealers, or low level. I would think cartel related, repeat serial offenders, maybe like that group that got caught recently with massive amounts of pills.. that would definitely directly relate to the opioid crisis or drug crisis in US. don't remember exact details on that case. Maybe someone has a linky handy on that?

LOL...yeah, I'm really working on the "adding verbiage" issue.....sometimes i feel like Erin Brockovitch ..... "this Work is Personal " kinda thing....I'd like to think maybe that brings a "down to Earth" dynamic to our group.

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Hmmm.

Car ‘Filled With Accelerants’ Crashes Into Broward County Sheriff’s Office

breaking911.com...

Wonder who is behind this?

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: sugarmonkey

Thank you.

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 03:58 PM
link   
The foundation for revealing the truth about our world has been lain.

The findings from a Poll done by Monmoth University regarding the influence of the deep state are absolutely astounding.

People are more awake than I thought they are. They just need direction and purpose.

Note that the results of the poll cut across political, ethnic, and racial divides.

Found at Zerohedge:

74% Of Americans Believe The "Deep State" Is Running The Country

Link directly to Monmoth University:

Public Troubled by ‘Deep State’: Bi-partisan concern that government is tracking U.S. citizens (Monday, March 19, 2018)

edit on 19-3-2018 by CoramDeo because: Grammar and Spelling

edit on 19-3-2018 by CoramDeo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 04:01 PM
link   

I think the point of q is to fill in the blanks for sure, don't stop trying to connect dots!! There is not much about q process that is as it laid out clearly without research or reading between lines it seems. But from Pres Trump, or source similar, it is bound by law, facts, and all that, a little more black and white. Just my opinion, and my perspective, and trying to help out.
Hope if anyone has advice or corrections for me, they would be happy to help out!
Have a good one.

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 04:13 PM
link   
I'm late, but BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM in Texas.

Q has insider information?

Watch the water. Watch the swamp drain? Watch liquidation?

Interesting month.

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: wanderingconfusion
Leaked Media Matters documents. Everybody should read. Describes perfectly what they are doing.

Media Matters documents

This one is rich ... also references American BRIDGE.

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Elementalist
I'm late, but BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM in Texas.

Q has insider information?

Watch the water. Watch the swamp drain? Watch liquidation?

Interesting month.

I've been wondering if there is an attempt to counterfeit and subvert the Q narrative taking place. As you point out -- BOOM, BOOM, BOOM, etc., but there is the coming Storm and we now have Stormy Daniels coming out of the woodwork -- Storm/Stormy. I could even point out the sick joke of coming storm and porm star named Stormy.

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Lilroanie

Yes, I'm reading it this way. People usually do not realize who is running global drug production, trafficking and distribution. Excellent IgnoranceIsNotBliss's compilation here.

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Last night I heard that McCabe didn't really lose his pension...ONLY his ability to take it as 'early retirement' at age 50.
He may still receive it when he turns 60 or 65.

Am I mistaken?

ANSWER:

No, Andrew McCabe Isn't 'Losing His Pension'

In fact, McCabe is all of 49 years old, likely 50 by the time readers see this, and what he lost out on was, as CNN much more calmly recounts, the ability to take his benefits at age 50, rather than somewhere between age 57 and age 62, and he lost his eligibility to a special top-up in benefit formula.

These are, admittedly, tangible financial losses, but it is grossly misleading that various news outlets are giving the general public the impression that he has lost his pension entirely.

www.forbes.com...
edit on 19-3-2018 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

It does remove the ability to tap that cash for legal costs though.

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: JanAmosComenius

originally posted by: wanderingconfusion
Leaked Media Matters documents. Everybody should read. Describes perfectly what they are doing.

Media Matters documents

they
This one is rich ... also references American BRIDGE.

Wow. That is absolutely chilling...it is clear what they are talking about, even though they couch it in more ambiguous verbiage. The meaning is clear.

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 05:16 PM
link   

I think the entire "McCabe's Pension" was a red herring fueled by the MSM.

It was an "Issue" when they smelled his "firing" in the wind.

Notice how the defenders of McCabe are using that as a "big" issue.

😊

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

It does remove the ability to tap that cash for legal costs though.

His current Net worth is $11M...He probably won't have to sell his house like Flynn.

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyInTheOintment
Alrighty Q, shoot for the Moon. What did this mean? (What did MI6 know, and when did they know it?)

Do Cowboys jump up & down when they see dolphins with three legs coming out of the sea?

I'm really curious to hear your take on this one. At minimum it was a domestic disrupt & control operation, but I have a sneaking suspicion it was a harbinger of something more sinister, and more far-reaching. So tell me Q, do those three legs whirl around one another in Manx legends, or is it to do with something (or someone) from the Great Beyond..?

PS - Knowing of the aquatic ape theory, why are we tuned for Mars, yet bound to Earth? And what about Daniel & the river/

Back to Part II page 60 - IMTAT points this out hope this helps you!

"The Eurocopter HH-65 Dolphin is a twin-engine, single main rotor, MEDEVAC-capable search and rescue (SAR) helicopter operated by the United States Coast Guard (USCG)."

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Last night I heard that McCabe didn't really lose his pension...ONLY his ability to take it as 'early retirement' at age 50.
He may still receive it when he turns 60 or 65.

Am I mistaken?

ANSWER:

No, Andrew McCabe Isn't 'Losing His Pension'

In fact, McCabe is all of 49 years old, likely 50 by the time readers see this, and what he lost out on was, as CNN much more calmly recounts, the ability to take his benefits at age 50, rather than somewhere between age 57 and age 62, and he lost his eligibility to a special top-up in benefit formula.

These are, admittedly, tangible financial losses, but it is grossly misleading that various news outlets are giving the general public the impression that he has lost his pension entirely.

www.forbes.com...

I saw that too, but it read more like they were trying to downplay the actual impact the decision had on him. Make it seem like it wasn't really such a giant slap in the face...you know, like they do with everything that doesn't go their way. He doesn't really gaf about the money, anyway. He didn't want to be publicly slapped like that...it had to be pretty hard for him to see people all over the nation on social media screaming for his termination. And then receiving it. Essentially getting #canned by We, the People.

new topics

top topics

<< 195  196  197    199  200  201 >>

join