It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART 4

page: 200
<< 197  198  199    201  202  203 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 08:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan
a reply to: ketsuko

If it does turn out to be Antifa, this is going to get them listed as a terrorist organization.

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 08:32 PM
link   
a reply to: LurkNoMore

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 08:46 PM
link   
a reply to: DogfacedEngineer

The Square has been released on the thread and uploaded to QWiki as part of the spreadsheet.

It continues to be evolved as we learn more of the decoding principles.

It was expected that all of us would try different parameters to decode on particular posts we were each interested in - i.e. A group effort.

There is no directive to push every combination through every post and assess the results, although we hoped a lot more would try it and we would have more results to assess.

I'll give you a breakdown of one result I found:

1) Q Post 301, Chan post 52134 on Dec 7th; "#FLYROTHSFLY', Sweet Dreams. Q"
2) Using the time stamp (22:27) to decide the Square size (2+2=4, 4x4, 2+7=9, 9x9);
a) 4x4 got a result of "Lsky", which I interpreted as "Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds"; a Beatles song about the dreams you get from L S D,
b) 9x9 got a result of "LXY", which I interpreted as "L is male"
4) other investigations in this thread have shown that L S D was used as a drug in programming MK Ultra victims.
edit on 19-3-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-3-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-3-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: add post nums etc.

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: LurkNoMore

I think ANTIFA is already classified as a "terrorist" group.

The Department of Homeland Security (DHS) has formally classified the activities of anti-fascist groups (antifa) as “domestic terrorist violence” since early 2016, according to confidential law enforcement documents obtained by Politico and interviews.
www.newsweek.com...

CNN should be on the list too. That domestic terrorist, posing as a media outlet, does more damage than ANTIFA ever could.

edit on 3/19/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
Rel has made a lot of progress figuring out how Q's Magic Square works...but pieces of the puzzle may still be missing.

A call out to any lurkers or posters with knowledge of Magic Squares...specifically Q's use of them.

Even the smallest clue or point in the right direction may help at this stage.

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I would like to stress that there is *nothing* but my own far-fetched theory to suggest any ANTIFA involvement in this at the moment.

I'm only basing it off the local group's desire to recruit the mentally ill and thinking ... what it?

But that's a really thin line to run with, so would encourage none of you to take that bet.

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 09:03 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: JanAmosComenius

Yes American BRIDGE. I would bet money LDR is behind most of most of media matters. Also good ole George Soros. I think I remember seeing a reference about Open society or one of many tentacle organizations. I pray he gets brought up on charge soon.

There are so many unchallenged Dems in 2018 right now. This really worries me. I am trusting the plan but can be impatient at times.

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 09:41 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 10:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork

If I believed in reptilians that lizard faced sob fits the bill. Shine the light on these cockroaches 1000lumens ya bish.

George Soros has spent billions in the EU to undermine the nation state. This is where the real international political collusion is.

edit on 19-3-2018 by LurkNoMore because: Can't stop won't stop

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 10:12 PM
link   

My Square feedback updated with input post number and more outputs. Clink link above to my previous reply.

Q Post 357 (Chan post 11044319), Timestamp 22:37 - another Magic Square result

Trip code on 4 working.
#FLYSIDFLY#
We don't like to say his name.
Q

Using 4x4 grid with FLYSIDFLY in the keyword parameter, readng the green diagonal we get:

"ZNIT": ZN is an abbreviation for Zone. Zone IT is an australian company providing IT contractors to (amongst others) the Reserve Bank of Australia, Australian government and Australian social services.

Using 10x10 grid with FLYSIDFLY in the keyword parameter, readng the green diagonal we get:

"ZNPOW": "We don't like to say his name" was a POW (prisoner of war)

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Q Post 258 (Chan post 34738), Timestamp 23:41 and 10 mins after previous post - another Magic Square result:

RED CROSS RED RED.
NK.
Hussein.
ASIA.
Why was that STRINGER sent out?
Decode.
News unlocks message.
Future proves past.
Where is the RED CROSS?
Runs deep.
Children.
Pray.
Q

Using 10x10 grid in Magic Square and keyword of HAITI (because red cross involved there), we get:

"ZSWANWDQWP" - search of "red cross swan" on Linkedin.com brings up the worldwide People Director for the Red Cross; Deborah Viner. She was responsible for dealing with any sexual mis-conduct grievances by Red Cross staff. It appears she swept many under the carpet before news stories came out with resignations around the time of this post.

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 10:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

Q Post 258 (Chan post 34738), Timestamp 23:41 and 10 mins after previous post - another Magic Square result:

RED CROSS RED RED.
NK.
Hussein.
ASIA.
Why was that STRINGER sent out?
Decode.
News unlocks message.
Future proves past.
Where is the RED CROSS?
Runs deep.
Children.
Pray.
Q

Using 10x10 grid in Magic Square and keyword of HAITI (because red cross involved there), we get:

"ZSWANWDQWP" - search of "red cross swan" on Linkedin.com brings up the worldwide People Director for the Red Cross; Deborah Viner. She was responsible for dealing with any sexual mis-conduct grievances by Red Cross staff. It appears she swept many under the carpet before news stories came out with resignations around the time of this post.

What happens with a 5x5 using only letters in CAPS?

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 10:29 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Thanks IAMTAT, more input and understandings would be good!

One avenue that may be worth exploring and adding is the similarity of a CHESS board to a magic square.

This would indicate that we should look for words on the grid in the same directions as Chess pieces make! For those good at looking for word patterns and anagrams in magic squares, I suggest looking for Knight move patterns, as well as the obvious vertical, horizantal, diagonals.

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 10:42 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT
Ask and Ye shall receive, IAMTAT:

1) CAPS letters only, 5x5 grid, no keyword:

2) CAPS letters only, 5x5 grid, keyword HAITI:

Note also the vertical "FTSIX"... Six foot under? I.e. buried bodies.

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 10:47 PM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

Every time I look at that photo collage of the "bad guys", the pictures are more insane. Someone keeps finding crazier photos to insert. I love it!

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 11:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: MountainLaurel
Oh My, Death Penalty for Drug Dealers ! ? IDK gang, this is a hard one. Since we know how much of the drug problems are a result of the "cabal"...I'm not sure I could endorse low level drug dealer's being put to death, when they couldn't exist with out the "Clowns" ..Dammm...Trump is laying it down right now....what do you guys think ?

Think Big Pharma corporate officers....

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Not sure if this has been mentioned. If so please overlook.

The Children's Investment fund and it also has a nonprofit twin. Started by Jamie and Christopher Cooper-Hohn.

The Children’s Investment Fund Foundation has racked up a series of successes. It worked with the Clinton Foundation to cut prices of H.I.V. drugs for children in a housing project, and it shepherded economic and nutritional programs for children and families affected by H.I.V. and AIDS in India. With the new money come even more ambitious goals.

link

Now I'm wondering if these are the same watered down HIV drugs made by Apotex. Yep the same company that belonged to Barry and Honey Sherman who were murdered.

In a wikileaks email to JP (dated 2015) it is suggested the HRC should meet with Jamie Cooper (who is now divorced from Christopher Hohn). JP makes them aware that he will be in London and not HRC.

Subject: HRC in LDN John Hope all is well. Eryn gave me a heads up on the HRC event in LDN on May 11, Tx for that. You'll likely be arriving right in the middle of post election chaos. Neither Labour nor Tories will have a majority, and at the moment both parties are convinced they will have the largest share of popular vote and greatest number of seats - someone is going to be disappointed. If the outcome is as close as looks likely, Cameron and Miliband will be jostling for the right to have the first shot at forming a government during your visit. I'm sure you've thought a bit about this, but it could be a political minefield, as both will be desperate to see HRC. If Ed and Labour are ahead, it would be particularly important for them. On a separate note, I saw Jamie Cooper (formerly Cooper-Hohn) for breakfast last week. Not sure what your schedule in LDN is, but if time allows it might be worth checking in on her. Am sure she could be helpful now or later. Following her divorce she's planning on moving back to the U.S. In a few years.

wikileaks link

Subject: Re: HRC in LDN To be clear, I'm coming, not her. On Apr 29, 2015 5:17 PM, "Matthew Browne" wrote: > John

wikileaks link

Even more webs interlinking Rothschild, Clinton, Hohn, good ole Soros and many other scumbags.

The European Climate Foundation The key institution mobilizing the financial flows from London, Geneva, and other locations, is the European Climate Foundation. Scratching the surface behind this institution, brings you to the Jacob Rothschild family interests, as the key movers. Here is the grid of billionaire fortunes and hedge fund sharks, known as "Funding Partners" for the European Climate Foundation (ECF). Key in recruiting the money for the ECF was George Polk, an Internet "entrepreneur" who had previously worked for an Internet wireless firm backed by George Soros. (Recall that Soros himself is a Rothschild operative, and has been from the start.) Polk is now the CEO of the ECF and also runs a promised $1 billion George Soros initiative for "climate change technologies and business models."

ECF Funding Partners: The War Chest for the Demontage of Industry The Children's Investment Fund Foundation (CIFF), London — based on the parasitical wealth of the notorious hedge fund, TCI. Locust and founder Chris Hohn had been a non-executive director of Lord Jacob Rothschild's RIT fund. In 2005, Hohn and TCI led the purge of the Deutsche Boerse to prevent it from purchasing the London Stock Exchange, and helped RBS, Banco Santander, and Fortis take over ABN AMRO. Friedrich Merz fronted for TCI in Germany. Merz has also been involved with the Berlin-centered German real estate operation of George Soros, Apellas, and another hedge funds, which moved into Germany in 2004-2005 as part of a London strategy to create in Germany a massive real estate bubble like those in Spain and Ireland. In 2008, Hohn's CIIF, run by his wife, reported donating 2.5 million pounds to the European Climate Foundation.

link

Digging a little more turned up this. Hohn, Soros, Gates, Zuckerberg, Bezos, bin Tadal, Obama (rooting them on while in the WH) and numerous others. Is anything not tied to these people?

Here’s a list of the founding members of the Breakthrough Energy Coalition: Mukesh Ambani Chairman and Managing Director, Reliance Industries Limited India John Arnold Co-chair, Laura and John Arnold Foundation United States Marc Benioff Founder, Chairman and CEO, Salesforce.com United States Jeff Bezos Founder and CEO, Amazon United States HRH Prince Alwaleed bin Talal Chairman of the Board of Trustees, Alwaleed Philanthropies Saudi Arabia Richard Branson Founder, Virgin Group United Kingdom Ray Dalio Founder, Bridgewater Associates United States Aliko Dangote Founder and Chief Executive, Dangote Group Nigeria John Doerr General Partner, Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers United States Bill Gates Co-chair, Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation United States Reid Hoffman Founder, LinkedIn and Partner, Greylock United States Chris Hohn Founder, The Children’s Investment Fund United Kingdom Vinod Khosla Founder, Khosla Ventures United States Jack Ma Executive Chairman, Alibaba Group China Patrice Motsepe Founder and Executive Chairman, African Rainbow Minerals (ARM) South Africa Xavier Niel Founder, Iliad Group France Hasso Plattner Co-founder and Chairman, SAP Germany Julian Robertson Founder and Chairman, Tiger Management United States Neil Shen Founding Managing Partner, Sequoia Capital China China Nat Simons and Laura Baxter-Simons Co-founders, Prelude Ventures United States Masayoshi Son Founder, Chairman and CEO, SoftBank Group Corp. Japan George Soros Chairman, Soros Fund Management LLC United States Tom Steyer Businessman, Philanthropist, and President, NextGen Climate United States Ratan Tata Chairman Emeritus, Tata Sons India Meg Whitman CEO, Hewlett Packard Enterprise United States Ms. Zhang Xin and Mr. Pan Shiyi Co-founder and CEO, SOHO China Chairman, SOHO China China Mark Zuckerberg and Dr. Priscilla Chan Founder, Chairman and CEO, Facebook Pediatrician and CEO, The Primary School United States University of California Office of the Chi

Word of the effort leaked via ClimateWire late last week, with the formal announcement coming tomorrow at the U.N. Climate Change Conference in Paris. More than 160 countries are participating in the conference at which a government-led clean energy effort known as Mission Innovation is being launched. Here’s a tweet from President Barack Obama on Monday morning: President Obama ✔ @POTUS44 Addressing climate change takes all of us, especially the private sector going all-in on clean energy worldwide. twitter.com... … 12:31 PM - Nov 30, 2015 7,563 6,257 people are talking about this Twitter Ads info and privacy

link

It makes one wonder just how deep does the rabbit hole go.

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 11:18 PM
link   

I found more

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Speaking of twins, looks like Fusion GPS has a twin company called Hakylut & Co. It appears to be HRC's other opp research firm. I guess now we know why Obama is headed to NZ, Singapore, Japan, and Australia. I would assume the media blackout will cover not only NZ but also the other places as well. He must be trying to tie up loose ends for Killary.

Meet Hillary Clinton’s Other, Much More Powerful and Shadowy Oppo Research Firm Executives with London-based Hakluyt & Co. contributed thousands of dollars to 2016 Democratic presidential nominee's campaign by Mark Tapscott | Updated 18 Mar 2018 at 11:07 AM Fusion GPS has gotten all the headlines. But there was a second, even more powerful and mysterious opposition research and intelligence firm lurking about with significant political and financial links to former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton and her 2016 campaign for president against Donald Trump. Meet London-based Hakluyt & Co., founded by three former British intelligence operatives in 1995 to provide the kind of otherwise inaccessible research for which select governments and Fortune 500 corporations pay huge sums. Whereas Fusion GPS was created by three former Wall Street Journal reporters with links to the U.S. intelligence community, Hakluyt — with offices in London, New York, Singapore, Tokyo and Sydney — was founded by an enterprising trio of former British intelligence operatives with deep connections throughout the world’s official and corporate corridors of power and influence.

link

Article on Obama upcoming visits.

WASHINGTON--Former President Barack Obama is embarking on a weeklong tour of Singapore, New Zealand, Australia and Japan. Obama's office says he'll be in Singapore on Monday for an Obama Foundation discussion with young adults representing Southeast Asian nations. Obama will also participate in the Bank of Singapore's Thought Leadership Series and visit with Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong. Obama will spend Wednesday to Friday in New Zealand. He'll meet with Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern (AH'-durn) and participate in separate moderated conversations hosted by the New Zealand-United States Council and his foundation. Obama also plans to see former Prime Minister John Key. On Friday and Saturday, Obama will visit Sydney, Australia, for another New Zealand-United States Council conversation and to meet with Prime Minister Malcolm Turnbull. He visits Tokyo on Sunday.

link

Or does it have something to do with TPP since New Zealand PM just signed on to join TPP?
edit on 1pm319America/ChicagoMon, 19 Mar 2018 23:36:31 -0500363112018-03-19T23:36:31-05:00 by wanderingconfusion because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 197  198  199    201  202  203 >>

join