It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART 4

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 07:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: MindBodySpiritComplex

originally posted by: thepixelpusher
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

As I'm following the Q stuff, is Snowden a plant, a blackhat, not what was portrayed in his movie version?

Your guess is as good as mine. Back when the story broke I wanted to believe he was the real deal, still do. But as with most things I also had my doubts, still do. Q on the whole seems very anti clowns, which is fine with me but he also seems very pro No Such Agency and about that frankly I also have my doubts.

The way I read Q he is saying Snowden never stopped working for Clowns In America and offering him to come clean or else...

I am in the same camp. I find Q posts interesting, yet I am skeptical due to so much No Such Agency connections. Snowden's grandfather was FBI is it possible he was a CIA plant in his day? Snowden went into working in government like his family. I can see him being a plant. I thought it was strange that his grandparents visited him after the leaks. His partner, Lindsay Mills certainly seems to do a lot of traveling too.

The NSA does have a Q group. Then you have Admiral Rogers meeting with Trump in December 2016. Are we simply observing an interagency rivalry occurring? It is obvious Q has no love for Snowden. Trump actually seems to be attacking all agencies except No Such Agency.

Simply things that make you go ...hmmm. It seems to me that the Q group at No Such Agency may be exactly the ones who could easily retrieve and have so much 'insider' information. I am going to keep observing, so I thank all of those that have contributed so much on these threads.

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 07:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: abago71
nvm

Fake Q! Only the Q is in bold. Please use the cloud looking tags for content from external sources and don't forget the link.

It has to look like this.

Source

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Update on Sergei Skripal, Russian double agent poisoned in Salisbury.

BBC just had interview with another ex-Russian spy who said:

a) Skripal has recently been working in CYBER SECURITY, possibly with russans and links to spain.
b) He had been meeting with "friends" in the Russian Embassy in London once a month.
c) 180 Military personnel have joined the police investigation!
edit on 9-3-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-3-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: spain

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 07:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: CynConcepts

originally posted by: MindBodySpiritComplex

originally posted by: thepixelpusher
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

As I'm following the Q stuff, is Snowden a plant, a blackhat, not what was portrayed in his movie version?

Your guess is as good as mine. Back when the story broke I wanted to believe he was the real deal, still do. But as with most things I also had my doubts, still do. Q on the whole seems very anti clowns, which is fine with me but he also seems very pro No Such Agency and about that frankly I also have my doubts.

The way I read Q he is saying Snowden never stopped working for Clowns In America and offering him to come clean or else...

I am in the same camp. I find Q posts interesting, yet I am skeptical due to so much No Such Agency connections. Snowden's grandfather was FBI is it possible he was a CIA plant in his day? Snowden went into working in government like his family. I can see him being a plant. I thought it was strange that his grandparents visited him after the leaks. His partner, Lindsay Mills certainly seems to do a lot of traveling too.

Her father works for Oracle, and someone please correct me if I'm mistaken but aren't they connected to the CIA too? It almost seems as if the Clowns are their own little insular family.

Also, didn't Q say something about how most of the black hats these days were born into their position?
edit on 9-3-2018 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 07:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

I caught the trip code mistake and edited my post prior to your reply.
Didn't know there was a specific protocol for posting.
I'll just let someone else take over.
edit on 9-3-2018 by abago71 because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-3-2018 by abago71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Q is interesting, but aren't you guys a bit skeptical when the "arrests" are always on the horizon, but never fulfilled? I've seen this before. The "insider" will endlessly string you along without ever having that big revelation.

Hopefully that's not the case here. I guess we'll find out eventually.
edit on 9-3-2018 by blueman12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 08:10 AM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

When they ate dinner, they ate at a special building that was built with money saved. Teddy Roosevelt forgave the US's portion of debt incurred by China during a certain point in history. I dug that bit up in a previous Q thread. The building is a Western one and the use was intended as an honor or something. The rest of the money was used to establish a scholarship fund to send Chinese students to Western universities to study.

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 08:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12
Q is interesting, but aren't you guys a bit skeptical when the "arrests" are always on the horizon, but never fulfilled? I've seen this before. The "insider" will endlessly string you along without ever having that big revelation.

There are plenty of skeptics here, including me. If anyone wants to voice their skepticism here in a nice way, it hasn't been a problem yet.

I look at it this way:
I watched the first season of 'The Walking Dead'.
That doesn't mean that I believe the zombie apocalypse is around the corner, but it could happen.

In the case of Q, I hope that bad people get their just desserts. If it all turns out to be true, it will be a horrifying thing to know that people in charge of so much of our daily lives are truly evil beings.

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Re: Q Post 492 (prompted by IAMTAT in thread 3 post)

Jan 07 2018 03:28:14
Q !UW.yye1fxo 13549
We will never lose again win this is finished.
Q

MAGIC SQUARE output using WIND FRWARD of 15 because nothing else made sense:

Note the ATTCW on right hand side last column of 5x5 (CW= Cable&Wireless?)

edit on 9-3-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: CW expl

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 08:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
a reply to: liveandlearn

Finally...A POTUS that actually EARNED a Nobel Peace Prize.

If the NK talks work out, they'd HAVE to give Trump the prize.

That would be right up there with Election Night with watching people's head's explode.

Trump should invite Obama and Bush to the Award Ceremony. That would be the cherry on top of that Sundae.

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 08:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

How do you know Q is the source though?

"Feb 24"

edit on 9-3-2018 by Cauliflower because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 08:19 AM
link   
RE: Q POST #854 (portion)

Mar 06 2018 01:09:09
Q !UW.yye1fxo 563806

Is the stage set for a drop of HRC +++ + +++++(raw vid 5:5).
EX-rvid5774.
We have it all.

qanonposts.com...

+++ + +++++
3 1 5
3/15

Date a powerful politician was brought down by betrayal.

"Beware the Ides of March" -Shakespeare (Julius Caesar)

edit on 9-3-2018 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: blueman12

Hundreds of resignations across business politics and entertainment in the past couple months. All just a coincidence. A funny coincidence

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 08:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

Are you joking?
They would give the Nobel Peace prize to Kim or S. Korea before Trump.

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Snowden is tweeting today.
First time since February. Are these tweets somehow a reply to post 893?

@Snowden
24 Twitter.
A/B or C.
We can take you anytime.
Q

Just noticed that Snowden retweeted a tweet from somebody named "Adam Banks".
Could that be the A/B option from post 893?

edit on 3/9/2018 by WhatTheory because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 08:32 AM
link   
From JA:

The reason to assassinate someone is either to (a) stop them doing whatever they are doing, (b) to deter others engaging in similar activity, (c) project power generally or some combination of these.

For (b) and (c) you want to leave a signature.

From Q #893

@Snowden
24 Twitter.
A/B or C.
We can take you anytime.
Q

Possible correlation?

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 08:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12

Q made a big promise over Iran. Dealt with by 11-11. That's this fall.

We'll see. Even if Q isn't legit, the information dug up alone could write volumes.

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Interesting...there is that 11/11 date again. Isn't that when Q said Trump was going to have his big parade?

In the USA, Veterans Day annually falls on November 11. This day is the anniversary of the signing of the armistice, which ended the World War I hostilities between the Allied nations and Germany in 1918. Veterans are thanked for their services to the United States on Veterans Day.

Interesting time line and dating. Indeed, will not have long to wait and see how those predictions turn out. Though...WWII did occur not long after this. Hopefully, we have learned from the past and do not repeat or allow history to repeat.

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 08:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

originally posted by: IAMTAT
a reply to: liveandlearn

Finally...A POTUS that actually EARNED a Nobel Peace Prize.

That would be right up there with Election Night with watching people's head's explode.

Trump should invite Obama and Bush to the Award Ceremony. That would be the cherry on top of that Sundae.

Oh heck yeah, watching those two despicable POS's sit there forcing a smile during the whole ceremony would be awesome beyond words.

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
IAMTAT SUGGESTIONS

Re: Q Post 510 MAGIC SQUARE

Jan 07 2018 23:20:53
Q !UW.yye1fxo 21777 >>21626
MISSING POST RE: DEFCON [1]
Directly after POTUS alters Tweets to [1] min interval and adds
"Q" - use graphics.
Learn.
Q