It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART 4

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 05:43 AM
link   

Track inside sales/divestitures.
They know.
Watch the sell-off/liquidity events.
Q

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 05:44 AM
link   
Just chiming in to say that i have never seen ATS lag and sputter and glitch as hard or as often as when i tried to post this thread. Cmon A-I overlords, give us a break

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 05:44 AM
link   

Think.
Why would @Snowden go public while in HK PRIOR to traveling to so called final destination?
These people are stupid.
Q

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 05:46 AM
link   

Which country does he really work for?
Expand your thinking.
Q

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 06:01 AM
link   

Look at his family.
Look at their positions.
Why are we giving him this much attention?
Why are we providing this much sensitive detail in a public [known] forum?
Everything has meaning.
Q

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 06:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: Rosinitiate

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: hombero
Qanon is a either a larp or a psyop to keep the extreme thinkers in line and not organize something themselves.

Sorry to rain on the parade but fortune tellers con people every day with the same method he uses with purposefully vague information, you fill in the relevance and meaning for this troll.

You are wasting your time. This Q nonsense has gone well beyond interesting internet conspiracy stuff, to full-retard religious fanaticism mixed with a bit of disgusting perversion.

You mean "defies logic".

Expand your thinking.

It is without logic whatsoever. Using a just a small bit casts much doubt on this Q garbage.

I'm not asking people to expand their thinking. I just ask that they simply start thinking...period.

I don't usually get into these threads, as I prefer my news without riddles, but for you to come here and try to trash this thread is strange. If you aren't interested in it, go some #ing where else. ATS has lots of other places to go, or there is the outside world, another option.

You swing left, we got it. You don't believe in Q, we also got it. Now GTFO.

THANK YOU!!

We'd LOVE it if when the doubters show up, they also bring with them some evidence to back up their position. A link, or a Q quote that falls flat, anything. Even a well stated opinion with sound reasoning.

But to show up just slinging # and implying we're a bunch of d-bags for playing along makes YOU the d-bag.

Last words I ever write on this topic.

*Burns soapbox*

edit on 9-3-2018 by tjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 06:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

As I'm following the Q stuff, is Snowden a plant, a blackhat, not what was portrayed in his movie version?

Your guess is as good as mine. Back when the story broke I wanted to believe he was the real deal, still do. But as with most things I also had my doubts, still do. Q on the whole seems very anti clowns, which is fine with me but he also seems very pro No Such Agency and about that frankly I also have my doubts.

The way I read Q he is saying Snowden never stopped working for Clowns In America and offering him to come clean or else...

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 06:14 AM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

Thousands of posts on Q on ATS and Snowden coming clean as a CIA agent. 2016 election is the gift that keeps on giving.

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 06:40 AM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

Trying to catch up here.
You started having trouble with your phone at the "Its time we set the stage."
ATS started to sputter shortly after that.
But they let you post about the "forbidden city".
I'm not sure why publicly available material would need to be quarantined.
AkqmvbwtwoqabaabqttcaqvoPmvzgDQQQqvwvmwnbpmqzxigxmzdqme?

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 06:41 AM
link   
JA seems pissed this morning on the twatter.

And that is exactly why you have detained me without charge for eight years in violation of two UN rulings and spent over 20 million pounds spying on me you hypocritical mother f#ckers. Your entire international human rights programme is £10.6m you pathetic frauds.

...was his reply to this...

“A free and independent media fulfils a vital role in holding the powerful to account and giving a voice to the powerless.”

edit on 9-3-2018 by abago71 because: Fixed post

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Thanks, I undqerstand now, re tarmac.

I have a busy day/night but I'll do a 5 to 10 for you before I have to go.

I'll post them here so that others can analyse too?

One point of note -IAMTAT pointed me to another boards conclusions on 3 other coding techniques used. That info also pointed out that magic squares may not just be limited to 15x15, 10x10, 5x5... so I may need to expand the tool options over the weekend.

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 07:03 AM
link   

I found "PONOTIO" in the 10x10 squares, so searched to see if it was a Shakespeare character.

It's actually Latin for Pontius as in Pontius Pilate... and we have already concluded that PONT is Latin for bridge.

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Yay, I've been hoping you'll link up with the Oracle!

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 07:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: tigertatzen
Ok...maybe someone can explain something to me. I am usually phone posting because my poor laptop died. Just right now, the strangest thing happened.

I am using someone else's laptop tonight. I have not been on my phone or anywhere near it, and have not been on Twitter in about six hours. So, I clicked on the link that was just posted for that tweet Carewemust shared...and because I am not on my own computer, I am not using twitter and therefore not logged on. So it shows the tweet but I can't retweet or any of those things unless I sign in.

So ok, I decided to go get my phone and as soon as I unlocked the screen, not only was Twitter already up on the phone screen, but that EXACT tweet was showing...like as if I had clicked on it from my device. But I didn't...because I was nowhere near my phone at all and haven't touched it for hours. And my browser was closed, and I do not have the app on my phone either. Yet somehow, my phone's browser was open on my Twitter account with a tweet that I have only ever seen just minutes ago on someone else's laptop.

Can anyone explain this?? Because I can't, other than something disturbing.

When the student is ready, the teacher will arrive.
I say go with it, Tiger.
...as long as you're learning.

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 07:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: JanAmosComenius

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: Aallanon

Netflix - it's the only way he will be able to get subliminal orders out to the Manchurian candidates once all his troops have been locked up...

Netflix is IMHO mind control front. They create lot of crazy stuff and have almost no revenue from it. Same model as Twitter probably ... financed by clowns.

Probably nothing, but...Department Q
edit on 9-3-2018 by tjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 07:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cauliflower

originally posted by: tigertatzen
Just dropping in for a sec to say that in this magic square photo, there are some very interesting anagrams. I'm doing a bazillion other things and cannot narrow my focus adequately atm, but so far I have found the following relevant words within the letters of both squares:

tarmac
meeting
video/vid
rothschild
direct/directed

I'll work harder on it a bit later, but wanted to share that with everyone. Could be something, could be nothing. We'll see.

Did you see anything about Shakespeare in any of the recent posts?

'As You Like It'

"All the world's a stage,
And all the men and women merely players..."

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 07:20 AM
link   
a reply to: abago71

Re #895

"Don't drop the soap" is prison metaphor for bending over.

So it's saying "You're buggered if you don't get a grip"?

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 07:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: abago71

Re #895

"Don't drop the soap" is prison metaphor for bending over.

So it's saying "You're buggered if you don't get a grip"?

It's also something one would say to someone on their way to prison.

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 07:29 AM
link   
a reply to: C84K2

Are you familiar with The Game of Thrones?

It is called a "game," but darn near everyone involved dies in horrible ways and/or experiences great pain, trauma, suffering, etc., when they play the "game." They may call it a 'game," but it is in deadly earnest and everyone, including the small folk (peasants like you and I) suffer and die when they play it.

Yeah.

Welcome to our version of it. It's not that we're playing the game ourselves, but we're getting a glimpse into it. It's being revealed as we do the legwork. It's deadly serious and real, but it's still the same "game" of thrones.

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 07:41 AM
link   
nvm
edit on 9-3-2018 by abago71 because: jumped the gun

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join