It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART 4

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:
(post by Taggart removed for a manners violation)

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: tigertatzen
Ok...maybe someone can explain something to me. I am usually phone posting because my poor laptop died. Just right now, the strangest thing happened.

I am using someone else's laptop tonight. I have not been on my phone or anywhere near it, and have not been on Twitter in about six hours. So, I clicked on the link that was just posted for that tweet Carewemust shared...and because I am not on my own computer, I am not using twitter and therefore not logged on. So it shows the tweet but I can't retweet or any of those things unless I sign in.

So ok, I decided to go get my phone and as soon as I unlocked the screen, not only was Twitter already up on the phone screen, but that EXACT tweet was showing...like as if I had clicked on it from my device. But I didn't...because I was nowhere near my phone at all and haven't touched it for hours. And my browser was closed, and I do not have the app on my phone either. Yet somehow, my phone's browser was open on my Twitter account with a tweet that I have only ever seen just minutes ago on someone else's laptop.

Can anyone explain this?? Because I can't, other than something disturbing.

When the student is ready, the teacher will arrive.
I say go with it, Tiger.
...as long as you're learning.

You just have no idea how much I hope you're right, Tat. And you know what? That's really great advice. I'm taking it. I can't ask for the truth and then not expect to get it. Thank you. More than you know.

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 12:26 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Oh good! I am not very skilled at explaining stuff like that so I'm happy you got where I was coming from. Yes please post them because who knows how many layers of messages could be in there. I think he would have done it very much like that...different sized squares, different methods...so we'd have to all work together to uncover it.

He keeps saying that. Together. And I know he's not just talking about as a nation.

I think it's time we assigned teams for specific research methods or something. I don't know how anyone else feels about that, but we've got this enormous Wiki and only a few contributers.

Maybe we need to expand our thinking in a different way.

Get ORGANIZED. 😉😉😉😉

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: tigertatzen

I found "PONOTIO" in the 10x10 squares, so searched to see if it was a Shakespeare character.

It's actually Latin for Pontius as in Pontius Pilate... and we have already concluded that PONT is Latin for bridge.

Woohoo!! It has occurred to me...Q drops come in blocks or bursts. What if each burst contains its own hidden set of data, that once solved and put together would connect ALL of the dots?

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Too All.

Whatever the thoughts, they are all valuable.

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 12:49 PM
link   

a reply to: abago71

Re #895

"Don't drop the soap" is prison metaphor for bending over.

So it's saying "You're buggered if you don't get a grip"?

What if he's already in prison as we speak? What if they all are, and he's taunting them because they're locked up and can't do # to stop us? Q mentions SHEEP often. It makes me think of cloning. What if Hussein and HRC are already in custody?
edit on 31161America/ChicagoFri, 09 Mar 2018 13:16:23 -060031pm3167America/Chicago by tigertatzen because: Thank you Dashen!

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 12:53 PM
link   

I don't remember him mentioning cloning at all.

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 12:59 PM
link   
I have a general question...are we allowed to share this thread in a link, like on Twitter, to the public? We could get more people...lurkers turned investigators maybe? Has anyone done this? I haven't because I don't want to get in trouble. They already know who I am so I don't care about that anymore.

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 01:00 PM
link   

of course you should link this.
This is for public consumption. Never link to the Chan's though. Normies are not welcome there
edit on 3 9 2018 by dashen because:

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 01:04 PM
link   

I found "PONOTIO" in the 10x10 squares, so searched to see if it was a Shakespeare character.

It's actually Latin for Pontius as in Pontius Pilate... and we have already concluded that PONT is Latin for bridge.

Woohoo!! It has occurred to me...Q drops come in blocks or bursts. What if each burst contains its own hidden set of data, that once solved and put together would connect ALL of the dots?

Then you would have found a Rosetta stone. That's a bit like a keystone but you get more bridges from it...

"...
"Chevron Six, encoded."
"Chevron Seven, locked."

Bonus Tiger tidbit:

A chevron is a V-shape, often used in architecture as a fret. 

link

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

Where is Colonel O'Neill when you need him?

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: Taggart

uppers or downers?

and thanks for your insight

Uppers, obviously. After all, we're chasing rabbits!

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

originally posted by: pavil

originally posted by: IAMTAT
a reply to: liveandlearn

Finally...A POTUS that actually EARNED a Nobel Peace Prize.

If the NK talks work out, they'd HAVE to give Trump the prize.

That would be right up there with Election Night with watching people's head's explode.

Trump should invite Obama and Bush to the Award Ceremony. That would be the cherry on top of that Sundae.

Oh heck yeah, watching those two despicable POS's sit there forcing a smile during the whole ceremony would be awesome beyond words.

Probably invite Clinton too. That way Trump can say "See??? This is how you do it. I cleaned up this garbage you kept leaving for the next President!".

link   
a reply to: dashen

Oh ffs...I meant to type sheep not cloning! My brain was thinking of cloning. SHEEP!! I'll fix it. Sorry about that and thank you Dashen!!

link   
Assange tweeted a couple of days ago that Skirpal's poisoning was likely not Russia due to the fact that Russia typically doesn't believe in targeting women and children.
twitter.com...

So it could be CIA related now that we hear rumors that Skirpal had connections to the Steele dossier

www.news.com.au... ory/bc9c1a682084b3389d181c1c1820516b

Just spitballing

On another note THESE THREAD INDEXES ARE INCREDIBLE!! Thank you DASHEN!!!

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: MindBodySpiritComplex

Then you would have found a Rosetta stone. That's a bit like a keystone but you get more bridges from it...

"...
"Chevron Six, encoded."
"Chevron Seven, locked."

Bonus Tiger tidbit:

A chevron is a V-shape, often used in architecture as a fret. 

link

Oh that gave me chills...I grew up in Saudi, and lived on a family installation. It was Chevron/Bechtel. So many synchronicities!

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: tjack

Come to think of it we might want to go straight to dr. Leary with this one.

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

of course you should link this.
This is for public consumption. Never link to the Chan's though. Normies are not welcome there

Ok thank you. I wasn't sure about that. I don't do the Chans much. Too frenetic. But why aren't they welcome?? That's not cool at all...what if someone decided to visit to get info about Q and they ran them off being hateful? That might cause some people to simply not bother looking further.

I'm starting to see very clearly how important our work really is with regard to reaching the public. Everyone should be able to discuss this, without being made to feel as if they don't belong.

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Bless your tiger. You seem like a nice lady. The Chans are not places for nice ladies.
edit on 3 9 2018 by dashen because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join