It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

E-Cig VAPING - Trojan horse to cancer, addiction, COPD & more - more dangerous than AR-15's!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 11:50 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Nicotine by itself causes arteriosclerosis through several mechanisms direct and indirect. It's the 3rd part of the study I linked which is all about nicotine's effects in isolation.

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 12:08 AM
link   
a reply to: SRPrime

Nope,that's your lungs booting the crap out,I swapped from 30yrs of cigs to vaping over nite,had 4 cigs in one year since quitting. Oh and I've been a lot more active, not spitting black phlem every morn from burning veg matter into.my lungs. Vaping is better for you,you don't stink,food tastes better,you save money,you don't leave butts everywhere, you don't kill yourself by buying a product with shedloads of poisons in it......and so on.

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 08:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Pluginn
a reply to: StallionDuck

So what device did you use, which coils, which juices?
I mean find a good mouth to lung tank with idem dito coils, a mouth to lung tank&coil gives a tight pull with a nice tasting juice. I like strong tobacco as an e-liquid, but it's kinda hard to find one you really like.
The smoker thinks it's nicotine that matters, it matters but not much!

I really don't notice any withdrawal symptoms or an urge for nicotine when I don't use it (for 12 hours or more!). Sure I miss something, but not a feeling I had when I smoked, that your body so to speak is making up your mind and keep thinking about it (or feeling light headed or whatever).
But sure without it it's just not as nice, like cola light but worse.

Still sounds weird in my ears that you get this feeling of inhaling water, in my ears it's about your device and coil which doesn't work right.

I was no pro by any means so I stuck with the store bought stuff. First the fancy ones then the cig company types. The last one I used was the 'Camel' brand. I figured I would go with the one that was created by RJ Renolds since I smoke Camels. The e-cig was much higher in nicotine than my cigs. The vapor felt really heavy in my lungs. I didn't stick with it the last few times I've tried it. I always ended up smoking a real cig the same day. I was either ODing on the nicotine or the damn thing wouldn't last but for a few cigs worth - each charge. ...junk!

So now, I'm back to my trusty Camels. I'm certainly not walking any miles, however.

<< 4  5  6   >>

join