It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

E-Cig VAPING - Trojan horse to cancer, addiction, COPD & more - more dangerous than AR-15's!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 11:50 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Nicotine by itself causes arteriosclerosis through several mechanisms direct and indirect. It's the 3rd part of the study I linked which is all about nicotine's effects in isolation.

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 12:08 AM
link   
a reply to: SRPrime

Nope,that's your lungs booting the crap out,I swapped from 30yrs of cigs to vaping over nite,had 4 cigs in one year since quitting. Oh and I've been a lot more active, not spitting black phlem every morn from burning veg matter into.my lungs. Vaping is better for you,you don't stink,food tastes better,you save money,you don't leave butts everywhere, you don't kill yourself by buying a product with shedloads of poisons in it......and so on.

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 08:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Pluginn
a reply to: StallionDuck

So what device did you use, which coils, which juices?
I mean find a good mouth to lung tank with idem dito coils, a mouth to lung tank&coil gives a tight pull with a nice tasting juice. I like strong tobacco as an e-liquid, but it's kinda hard to find one you really like.
The smoker thinks it's nicotine that matters, it matters but not much!

I really don't notice any withdrawal symptoms or an urge for nicotine when I don't use it (for 12 hours or more!). Sure I miss something, but not a feeling I had when I smoked, that your body so to speak is making up your mind and keep thinking about it (or feeling light headed or whatever).
But sure without it it's just not as nice, like cola light but worse.

Still sounds weird in my ears that you get this feeling of inhaling water, in my ears it's about your device and coil which doesn't work right.

I was no pro by any means so I stuck with the store bought stuff. First the fancy ones then the cig company types. The last one I used was the 'Camel' brand. I figured I would go with the one that was created by RJ Renolds since I smoke Camels. The e-cig was much higher in nicotine than my cigs. The vapor felt really heavy in my lungs. I didn't stick with it the last few times I've tried it. I always ended up smoking a real cig the same day. I was either ODing on the nicotine or the damn thing wouldn't last but for a few cigs worth - each charge. ...junk!

So now, I'm back to my trusty Camels. I'm certainly not walking any miles, however.

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 04:01 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 05:07 AM
link   
a reply to: DigginFoTroof

Here's the thing, when you stop smoking, your lungs start cleanse themselves so the flem was because the body was detoxing, but now he's back in the smokes, smokes and vape bad, marijuana good, tis all you need to know

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 05:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: DigginFoTroof

I had a friend who smoked about a pack a week and decided to try e-cigs. It was nice b/c he didn't have to go outside and he would continue his work while he used it. Over about 2 weeks he found himself going from using one e-cig a day (they don't last ANYWHERE near the number of "puffs" they advertise - maybe 10% of advertized) to using 4 a day. He never had any problems of waking up in the middle of the night with a chest of phlem, but now it happened 3-6 times a night and he had to empty it into a soda bottle next to his bed (TOTALLY GROSS!) and daily ritual of emptying it. Then in the morning he sounded like he had bronchitis and was hacking up phlem for 30-120 minutes (less time if he took a really hot shower which loosened up his chest).

I'm worried about kids having access to this poison which is more toxic than CYANIDE and totally unregulated except for a checkbox. A kid under 18 could get a greendot credit card and order this on Amazon, have it delivered to their drop boxes across the country and the parents would never know.

It sounds like your friend did the right thing by switching to e-cigarettes in my opinion. If he is going through that much E-cigarttes then it's probably best for him to get an E-cig that you refill yourself, Mint is better for bad breath.
All this phlegm was likely the result of what he had been smoking in the past and going back to normal cigarettes isn't going to resolve the issue, quitting altogether might.

You are right though about the kids having access to it.
Over here in the UK there must be some law about the % amount of nicotine in our juice (they aren't very good quality either) which limits the nicotine in each bottle... that's why I buy mine from America instead, at 18mg. You can get them higher than this at about 24mg maybe even higher.

When my vaporizer stops working and I have to buy a new one I'd dropper a bit of the 18mg liquid under my tongue. I don't recommend it to anyone but yes, kid's have access to something to a high that could harm them. All they need is their own or parents bank card.

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 05:39 AM
link   
9 years of vaping now, no smokes anymore.......no cancer, lungs as clear as can be, regular checkups because im a body builder....all levels normal.....

Bulll# from pharma

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 05:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: SpaghettiHero

originally posted by: DigginFoTroof

I had a friend who smoked about a pack a week and decided to try e-cigs. It was nice b/c he didn't have to go outside and he would continue his work while he used it. Over about 2 weeks he found himself going from using one e-cig a day (they don't last ANYWHERE near the number of "puffs" they advertise - maybe 10% of advertized) to using 4 a day. He never had any problems of waking up in the middle of the night with a chest of phlem, but now it happened 3-6 times a night and he had to empty it into a soda bottle next to his bed (TOTALLY GROSS!) and daily ritual of emptying it. Then in the morning he sounded like he had bronchitis and was hacking up phlem for 30-120 minutes (less time if he took a really hot shower which loosened up his chest).

I'm worried about kids having access to this poison which is more toxic than CYANIDE and totally unregulated except for a checkbox. A kid under 18 could get a greendot credit card and order this on Amazon, have it delivered to their drop boxes across the country and the parents would never know.

It sounds like your friend did the right thing by switching to e-cigarettes in my opinion. If he is going through that much E-cigarttes then it's probably best for him to get an E-cig that you refill yourself, Mint is better for bad breath.
All this phlegm was likely the result of what he had been smoking in the past and going back to normal cigarettes isn't going to resolve the issue, quitting altogether might.

You are right though about the kids having access to it.
Over here in the UK there must be some law about the % amount of nicotine in our juice (they aren't very good quality either) which limits the nicotine in each bottle... that's why I buy mine from America instead, at 18mg. You can get them higher than this at about 24mg maybe even higher.

When my vaporizer stops working and I have to buy a new one I'd dropper a bit of the 18mg liquid under my tongue. I don't recommend it to anyone but yes, kid's have access to something to a high that could harm them. All they need is their own or parents bank card.

thats just it, its not about the nicotine, these studies pull their BS from liquid made over seas..the same people that give us lead in our kids painted toys and other toxins...

All my liquid either I make, or i buy stateside......

posted on Jan, 15 2019 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=24098363]

Some interesting health benefits from smoking. So its not all bad.vwww.livescience.com...

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Don't believe that vaping causes cancer or leads to some devastating consequences like smoking! Numerous research proves that e-cigs are hundreds of times safer and less harmful compared to smoking and as such. Recent study evidences that even the long-term effects of vaping have no adverse impact on health, especially if a person has never smoked before starting vaping.
Read these
www.nature.com...
vapingdaily.com...

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn
a reply to: DigginFoTroof

You can start by not parroting out tobacco company propaganda.

The funny thing is, who do you think is investing so heavily in e-cigarette development and the cannabis industry? Yup. Tobacco companies. They know which way the vapor-filled wind is blowing.

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join