It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let's Have Som3 Fun - Oracle Con

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 09:11 AM
link   
We all know predictions are guessing, so let's make this a hang out for what we feel like. You know that sneeking suspicion you get if you look at the "occult" aspects in our world of lies. The far out conspiracy stuff where everything from world dominating aliens to Illuminati and whatnot is possible.

I feel if anything Zombies are going to happen. Not the extreme Hollywood version but void of emotions, phlegmatic thinkers, uninspired empty shells. Not empty but surpressed.
Drugs and smartphone with plastic everywhere acting as anti androgen, plus a ton of other chemicals in food, water, clothes, household items, ...
I believe it is on purpose and the goal is obviously to turn us into Zombies.

What are you feeling?

edit on 28-2-2018 by Peeple because: Auto

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Zombies?

www.cbc.ca...

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Peeple, a prediction is something that hasn’t happened yet. This is already going on.

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: swanne

Yes but not something people use to escape their lifes as wage slaves, but something that doesn't allow them to realise they are.

a reply to: bananashooter

Than I predict it gets a lot worse. Does that sparkle with you?
edit on 28-2-2018 by Peeple because: Add

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 10:01 AM
link   
I predict we'll get in contact with more intelligent evolved species in less than 10 years. Don't know what's gonna happen from that point.

It's way beyond our imagination.

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: vinifalou

I'm one of those who'd say that already happened. And might be reason why the zombification is happening.
Imagine to engineer a form of toxoplasma gondii which makes them violent and bloodthirsty cannibals...
Bamm

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 11:27 AM
link   

We all know predictions are guessing

no we all don't

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 11:49 AM
link   
As Smartphones are turning everyone into zombies, i predict that everyone will soon have a brain / memory upload into a UFO levitating iPhone soon.

i see everyone as a floating iPhone constantly flashing selfies every 5 seconds and uploading it to all social networks.

Imagine the custom human sized iPhones that we will see drifting along the road sides and parks.

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: PeepleI feel if anything Zombies are going to happen. Not the extreme Hollywood version but void of emotions, phlegmatic thinkers, uninspired empty shells. Not empty but surpressed.
Drugs and smartphone with plastic everywhere acting as anti androgen, plus a ton of other chemicals in food, water, clothes, household items, ...
I believe it is on purpose and the goal is obviously to turn us into Zombies.

What are you feeling?

Ummm...well obviously...if all those things are happening...we're incapable of feeling anything at all...

"We have met the enemy...and he is us"...or...We have met the zombies...and they are us...

YouSir

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: howtonhawky

What do you think predictions are?

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 12:12 PM
link   

usually just bad guesses

there are some who know the future without guessing

even your thread here is a way to change the future but on some level you know what you are doing here

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Ah, well.

I predict mankind will simulate a first contact with an "advanced extraterrestrial civilisation".

A small group of humans will pretend to be extraterrestrials, and they will tell us all how our lives should REALLY be, for the good of "us all".

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Oracle Con ?
Is that like Dragon Con or Def Con ? I enjoy both of those.
But seems as if Oracle Con would be rather boring..

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: swanne

You are absolutely right that is what is happening right here right now on ATS. It was decided that is the best way to procede because we are no soldiers like you. An army of trolls.
Or like that but different. However you see it.

Just that it could be a fight "natural" human vs hybrid. Isn't that what all the abductees are saying? And the zombification poison doesn't affect them.

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 01:57 PM
link   
I predict that no matter what I predict things will happen exactly as they are supposed too

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Skorpiogurl

Not so shy. The first thing you can think of no matter how silly it seems.
Shoot!

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Why bother with predictions when simply praying to Jesus Christ and asking Him to give you a vision of the future is easy.

He is only too happy to tell you the future as long as the vision is utilised to get sinners to return to His everlasting love.

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Rapha

I haven't decided yet if Jesus is friend or enemy, the same with the guy he's allegedly working for.
Got to keep an open mind, aye?

edit on 3-3-2018 by Peeple because: Auto

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Rapha

Visions? You need not to pray to someone to get those. If the divine truly exists, then it is all around you, and within your soul you already have the potential to see what you need to.

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Fun if good!

I like fun!

So the whole vision thingy...
I just asked for one.

I saw an old steamer cruise ship.

Yeah!

So I guess I am supposed to interpret it somehow...errrr

It wasn't to far away from me...so...within...a week...maybe two...
A umm....Cruise ship...
will..errr...
Well, it looked kind of dirty...

hmmm..

Within a week to two weeks a cruise ship will be in the news for a sickness or something along those lines.
Or a bad incident involving a cruise ship and a...err...... You know...that ship kind of looked like it should have weapons...Pirates maybe? Or...collision between ships...I don't know...the whole steam or coal stack on it is kind of throwing me for a loop.

Yeah...

Glad I'm not going anywhere...lol

top topics

<<   2 >>

join