It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's TWO passports

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert
The video was edited to appear as if we are being shown one passport. That was intentional. 'Editing' is an intentional act.

I'm not saying Politico is responsible for intentionally deceiving anyone...they just got the facts wrong because they were deceived by the intentionally deceptive video that came from the intentionally deceptive Obama White House.

edit on 2/27/2018 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships
a reply to: MotherMayEye

You struck a nerve MME.

Always enjoy your threads, thank you.
Great as usual.

Clearly, there was a deception in showing
both passports to appear as if they were
examining only one.

Thanks BTS!

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 11:35 AM
link   

So you have shifted the goalposts from "CAREFULLY edited" to "intentionally edited"?

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

So you have shifted the goalposts from "CAREFULLY edited" to "intentionally edited"?

Nope. It was intentionally AND carefully edited.

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 12:02 PM
link   

I think we have proven that it wasn't carefully edited because they didn't bother to edit out important "evidence". Of course it was intentional because all editing is intentional but that doesn't make it a big deal.

You keep asking why, you are the reason why. If you had noticed back then you would have made an even bigger mountain out of this molehill.
edit on 27-2-2018 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: SlapMonkey

There's also the issue of some countries not allowing you in if you have the stamp of certain other countries. In fact, here's the official page from the US Embassy & Consulates about legally receiving 2nd passports:

You may apply for a second regular U.S. passport under certain specific conditions:

A foreign country will deny a visa or entry to the bearer of a passport containing markings or visas showing travel to certain other countries;

A passport needed for immediate travel is unavailable due to delays in processing a foreign visa application, or if the applicant has the need to obtain multiple visas on a current or ongoing basis, e.g., flight personnel for international airlines, executives of multi-national companies, or international journalists.

fr.usembassy.gov...

And here's a long article that describes in detail how to get a 2nd passport legally.

How to Obtain a Second Passport Legally

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Ever thought it is the hologram embedded in the page covering that is reflecting the light to make it appear as a chopped off portion.

Who gives a toss how many passports he has, of course he has at least two.

Another ATS wild goose chase.

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 01:28 PM
link   

The video was edited to appear as if we are being shown one passport. That was intentional. 'Editing' is an intentional act.

Of course editing is an intentional act. Not sure how that is a problem in and of itself.

As far as the rest of your claim, please provide proof that they were trying to make it appears as if he only has one passport.

I'm not saying Politico is responsible for intentionally deceiving anyone...they just got the facts wrong because they were deceived by the intentionally deceptive video that came from the intentionally deceptive Obama White House.

Those are some bold claims. Have any proof?
edit on 27-2-2018 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: FawnyKate
Ever thought it is the hologram embedded in the page covering that is reflecting the light to make it appear as a chopped off portion.

Good observation and/or question.

Just did a quick google search and seen at least one other passport picture with a somewhat similar effect.

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 02:07 PM
link   

No. If you watch the video, you'll notice that the camera isn't still and neither is the guy holding the passports. If it was a reflection, then the reflection would change with the movement of the passports and camera and it would become obvious that it was only a reflection.

Besides, the cropping of the top of the photo isn't the only thing that is different. There are differences in the visible portions of the bottom of the 'stamps page' between the two passports.

FURTHERMORE, the 'stamps page' is an unvarnished paper so that ink adheres to it. Your *reflection* hypothesis wouldn't make sense with the differences that are visible on that page between the two passports. The unvarnished sheet absorbs too much light.

And, I don't care that he has two passports...I am curious about why the Obama White House obfuscated the fact in this video to make it appear as if they were showing us ONE passport. But, I am sure you knew that.

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

Good observation and/or question.

Just did a quick google search and seen at least one other passport picture with a somewhat similar effect.

You 'seen' that in a picture?

Fabulous.

But did you 'seen' it in a video?

You're so disingenuous and closed-minded about any topic regarding Obama's identity documents. You're looking for photos to try to prove it's only one passport and out of the other side of your mouth you are saying it doesn't even matter if it was two passports.

You know it matters...so you want to explain it away as an illusion due to a reflection.

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Not just that but you will see that there are no cropped pictures in those either. I'm pretty sure it is SOP for ID's that the full head, and sometimes even shoulders, must be seen, which makes the cropping by reflection a valid observation, unless you're a birther, of course.

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Here are three screenshots...

Here is another one...

If you guys want to pretend it's a worthy argument to suggest that a reflection of light has caused the photo to appear cropped in the first three screenshots, but not in that last one...go ahead, I'll leave you to it.

I'm not interested in trying to deprogram you.

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Reflection of the light on a curved/angled hologram is valid.

Nobody here is programmed, you just have your tin foil cap on too tight.

Even if he has a dozen passports and they scripted and edited this to make it seem like he "might" have only one, nobody but birthers care.

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Oh...you cared enough to leave comment after comment on this thread. .

Move along if you have decided you don't care. Stop spending any time in this thread.

Let's see how little you care!

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 03:09 PM
link   

I will continue to do so because I like the puzzle solving aspect of this but it makes no difference to me if the solved puzzle turns out one way or the other.

I have no vested interest in the results. That is what allows me to be unbiased.

Sorry if that conflicts with your exercise in confirmation bias.

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 06:58 PM
link   
I want to see the Pakistani Customs stamp from when he went to Pakistan with his room mate while in college.

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Lots of valid points given for why a government official would have two passports. What is the nefarious reason to have two Passports with the same exact Identity? 6 pages of mostly one individual not creating any credible proof how two passports are nefarious, and how they aid in any evil plot. And there really is no proof the goal of the video was to make the two passports appear as one. This thread is a bust.

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 04:18 AM
link   

A personal passport and a Diplomatic passport.

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 07:33 AM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

Sad that so many ATSers having such serious reading and comprehension deficiencies.

...or are intentionally obtuse.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join