It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I used Trump as a weapon

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 06:37 AM
link   
I am admitting my guilt.

It was me who took the Trump and toasted all the liberals. Your Honour, I fired the Trump trigger on the bump stock.

I gunned them down in cold blood. I did it because I trusted them and they threw me in the pit like they did to Joseph. I fired it like a regular Jimmy Cagney and enjoyed watching them fall.

Yet now my heart turns again toward them. I could never truly be a Trump toting son of a gun. Now I have taught them a lesson like Clint often does in his movies (I even alluded to painting the town red like hell in my previous posts) I can begin the process of creating a new liberal persona. Yes, I trashed my self as well as my liberal friends; I went down with them.

So now I must drop my Trump gun. He is no longer a useful weapon of retribution. My mean game has come to an end and I must join my melancholic liberal chums as we seek a way to climb out of the hole of our own making.

I enjoyed the Trump gun. It was kinda fun to tote Trump for a time, but he ain't my kind. Still, it was a fun experience. Thanks for being my trusty weapon for a while.

(This is a JOKE right. It is politically honest as this is exactly what I did politically. I wanted to have a bit of fun with them for being so nasty and not remembering me when they had the power. They sure were hypocrites of the worst and most corrupt order).

Also, this is my protest at guns. I hate guns. I think in America you are fools. You sacrifice children like they did to Moloch for your violent 2nd Amendment. Makes me feel sick. You ain't right, Sick Puppy!

I am keeping well away from you. It might be catching.

edit on 26-2-2018 by Revolution9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 06:59 AM
link   
Back to trump-eting Hillary then?

You didn't have a choice

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 07:07 AM
link   
Just as dire as the last one...

says something about something, I think.

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 07:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Revolution9

So this means you are no longer a trump supporter? Or did I misunderstand?

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Revolution9 So my take from this is that you have zero balls. Even if I find someone’s view on whatever to be stupid I still can have respect for them standing their ground. But you just redraw your line as you go huh.....

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 09:43 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 09:56 AM
link   
You know...I hide out here in off-topic because political isn't my thing and ATS seems to be full of it...

jokes, puns, & pranks forum is always a very nice place with a lot of funny people...

Do you suppose member art forum will remain clear or do you have plans to visit there as well?

Peace

PS: Obviously I didn't get the joke..

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: operation mindcrime
Do you suppose member art forum will remain clear or do you have plans to visit there as well?

I plan on doing a 'Spiriting Cooking with Ivanka' thread in the Food and Cooking forum, you in?

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 10:11 AM
link   
I got my first gun when I was six years old didn't shoot it until I was 10.

Gawd Blessah Amedicah.

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Wouldn't miss it for the world!!!

Are you going for the pig blood alternative or are you gonna go full gourmet on us??

Peace

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Are you going for the pig blood alternative or are you gonna go full gourmet on us??

We're gonna cook her old man's tribble.

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

I plan on doing a 'Spiriting Cooking with Ivanka' thread in the Food and Cooking forum, you in?

Yes, "soul food" eh? Stewed okra and hush puppies? Or how to make "white rice" palatable?
edit on 26-2-2018 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Nice irony, but did President Trump make the current firearms laws in the US?

I mean they were kinda there under Clinton, Bush and Obama too.

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
Yes, "soul food" eh? Stewed okra and hush puppies? Or how to make "white rice" palatable?

The only way to make white rice palatable is to drown it in bacon fat.

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 10:49 AM
link   
I use " President Trump "as a weapon all the time. It locks on to only certain people in a crowd.

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Bottom line is a weapon was needed. Still is.....

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 11:22 AM
link   

If I recall correctly, most of the liberals thought you were losing your mind. You hardly toasted them.

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 11:41 AM
link   
I use Prez Trump as a weapon.

Dispossess the "white people" in South Africa.
(For starters - I'm sure other minorities are next.)

OK, but the US Prez says we're a #hole already.
Now you're just flushing the toilet and wasting all that water!

But he only stated what everybody knows.
edit on 26-2-2018 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Revolution9
I am admitting my guilt.

I see that, you turned his hair pink...there's no such thing as a Pink-utan!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join