It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Questions and Subjects No One is Discussing about these School Shootings

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 05:45 PM
link   
I have a couple of things I have noticed and discovered over the past couple of days regarding the shooting in FL, and other incidents in general.

First off, as soon as this happened the same old arguments about gun control/confiscation, mental health issues, background checks etc, immediately filled up the news feeds, twitter, Facebook, and even on here. However no one has brought up the fact that this incident as well as almost every other major incident over the past almost two decades, have been known about by the various three letter agencies - FBI/CIA/NSA.

When these incidents have happened, including 9/11, they always state that they knew or had known about them, or they were being watched. They also state that they do not have the resources, money or time to actually investigate them. After almost every incident, their respective budgets and powers increase, as well as the erosion of civil liberties. Now they want to have controls on the internet, back doors into all computers, of course more man power, more power to access and to do what they "need" to do to keep us "safe" and bigger budgets of course. On the flip side of the coin, they also are saying that they can "prove" that there is Russian hackers interfering with our elections, and such which every nation on earth does to some extent. Yet this same group cannot follow up leads to stop these incidents from happening?

I was thinking about how the FBI in this case, did not appear to do due diligence with regards to the shooter, not interviewing him or at the least not reporting it to local LE. Now mind you that he hadn't done anything technically wrong (it was a statement, whether it was a bad joke, or a serious threat should have been investigated. Of course the FBI again stated it did not have the resources to investigate this. I am not going to even begin with the fact that local LE dropped the ball on the tips for torturing and killing of animals on his Instagram feed. It wasn't until I was listening to Ground Zero with Clyde Lewis (I am sure most of you have heard of him). He was discussing this very topic, and the same conclusions were being come to by him.

It's worth a listen.

Ground Zero - EYES PRIED SHUT

Also does anyone else remember this from "Behold a Pale Horse" by William Cooper:

What are your thoughts on this? I think this is personaly the 10,000lbs gorilla in the room that everyone should be talking about.

Grim

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Oh, yes, this is something that needs very close scrutiny.

The FBI has been so politicized over the course of time that they're no longer LEO's, they're attack dogs. The others are no better.

Mho, of course.

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

Sadly, all the institutions that they have created over time, are all becoming politicized. It just blows my mind that people forget the US is a Constitutional Republic, not a democracy, and there are laws that need to be followed, and the limitation of powers on multiple levels of governments. Not this bloating of money and power grabs that have been going on.

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Grimmley

On the flip side of the coin, they also are saying that they can "prove" that there is Russian hackers interfering with our elections, and such which every nation on earth does to some extent. Yet this same group cannot follow up leads to stop these incidents from happening?

Global domination includes (Total)itarian domination at home. We can't have a well informed, armed populace, it might throw a monkey wrench into the Deep State Works.

edit on 20-2-2018 by intrptr because: spelling

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Nothing new here (as you mentioned in your OP), but in my humble opinion, the FBI having received a tip ahead of time does not mean to me that this event was manufactured or is a false flag.

To me, if tragedies like this happen naturally or by manipulation, either way TPTB will try to capitalize on the fear factor and use it to limit rights of We the People.

Just my .02

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 06:00 PM
link   
I find it difficult to believe that the government has the focus or ability to keep a program up like this for very long, especially with all the changes in administrations. I think it's easy to see this as a conspiracy, but it's really just scared people acting like scared people, and they're unfortunately predictable that way.

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

Never said it was, however, them letting it happen and not passing on at the least the information to local LE, and now say they don't have the resources or money etc to do anything about it other than oops, our bad we missed that. They are are going to use this as does every other agency to push for more laws, budgets, and tools, so this won't happen again, but it does.

Now I do want to be clear, I know several people who work for these agencies, I am not saying that all these people are bad, malevolent or what not, in fact most are just the opposite, they are doing the best they can to help their country.

What I am saying however is that, the systems in place now need to be overhauled and reigned in on a lot of aspects of this.

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

Consider this tho. Other than the directors of these organizations, most are career employees. All that needs to happen is a corrupt and power hungry group in these organizations to establish this. There are bad actors in every organization across all spectrum of public and private sectors. So no, it does not take an entire organization to pull this off, only a group with no morals and an agenda.

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 06:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimmley
a reply to: FamCore

Never said it was, however, them letting it happen and not passing on at the least the information to local LE, and now say they don't have the resources or money etc to do anything about it other than oops, our bad we missed that. They are are going to use this as does every other agency to push for more laws, budgets, and tools, so this won't happen again, but it does.

Now I do want to be clear, I know several people who work for these agencies, I am not saying that all these people are bad, malevolent or what not, in fact most are just the opposite, they are doing the best they can to help their country.

What I am saying however is that, the systems in place now need to be overhauled and reigned in on a lot of aspects of this.

Realistically what can they do? This Parkland shooter didn’t break any laws, and they can’t follow him forever and check up on him all the time. They could pass it off to local law enforcement but then again they can’t watch him all the time either.

This doesn’t let them off the hook, I just don’t really see them being the scapegoat in this situation.

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Time for extreme gun regulations is now!

We need to pass laws regulating:

1. bullet caliber
2. Bullets per magazine
3. Possible rate of firing per minute whether manual or automatic
4. Muzzle velocity

Stinger missiles are not legal. AR-15s should not be legal either.

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Very true, and that brings in a completely different aspect of things.

I just wanted people to realize that the more people scream about gun control/mental health etc, regarding these incidents, that the issues we should be looking at why the worlds best equipped. highly funded, data collecting groups, with all the resources at their disposal, always seems to miss things...

If this is the case then their budgets need to be cut, laws reigned in on FISA etc, and they need to be completely restructured or dismantled completely.

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

You are completely off topic

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

We already have extreme gun regulations. Adding more isn't going to accomplish diddly squat. Here's a fact though. A significant number of people are getting fed up with all the pushing. Laws banning anything will be ignored by many.

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimmley
a reply to: seagull

It just blows my mind that people forget the US is a Constitutional Republic, not a democracy, and there are laws that need to be followed, and the limitation of powers on multiple levels of governments.

TPTB are losing their grip. The corruption in government, the fleecing of the Sheople ... it's gonna erupt sooner rather than later. That's why all the shadow government power-brokers are looking to bugout of the country. I honestly thought the Bundy Ranch thing was gonna be the place where the shots rang out across the country. We dodged it there because the government thugs were pulled back by their leashes. Next time, WE may not be so lucky.

When the shooting starts imagine a Rube Goldberg Machine made up of 300,000,000 firearms. Hopefully, the military can keep the EU, the Russians and the Chinese from walking in and occupying the aftermath.

ETA: A gun-grab would certainly serve as a suitable catalyst.

edit on 20-2-2018 by Deplorable because: ETA

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: GeechQuestInfo

Like I said before, now I realized it was in a response. The FBI, integrated the person who gave them the tip, which was a post on the internet, which gives them the legal authority to actually talk to the individual. They didn't, and then the incident happens, and their response was oops he slipped through the cracks. I do understand that it was a vague threat, however, they claimed they had no way to track down this person who could have posted this from anywhere in the world, people can spoof where things originate and we cannot track it. There has been a push for more rigid internet regulations so they CAN track this stuff.

Yet they can track and prove "Russian interference" in our elections?

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Deplorable

Aye that was a pretty sketchy time. I held my breath more than once as well.

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 06:31 PM
link   

I think your 10,000 lb gorilla is on the money but lets face it the msm will never get on the conspiracy bandwagon. They won’t touch the obvious fraud in 911 so you can forget about this.

The psychological operation of the Trump presidency, along with other bothersome things to the DEEP STATE, will serve to forever kill conspiracy theories

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

This is partially true. Yes the MSM and others can try to change the subject, divide us all, and push agendas for who they want. However the citizens can come together and talk, and think for themselves (yeah yeah I know) things CAN be fixed.

I do want to make it clear that I am not saying these events did not happen. however parts of these organizations, as you put it about the Deep State, allow things to happen for power grabs.

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 06:37 PM
link   

I don’t think school shooting are caused or influenced by the fbi..

The fbi got caught setting up fake terrorist attacks with mentally challenged people. Then would bust them and get a promotion...

But with that your not setting up american children.. your going after loner adults.

Idk...

I just don’t see the benefit for the agents..

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 06:40 PM
link   
nvm.
edit on 2/20/2018 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join