It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

British opposition leader Corbyn a SPY?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: lakenheath24
We in the states have the exact same problem.....a lack of a third party equal to the other 2. Whats the saying.....theres your side, my side, and the truth. The tea party was sucked up by the right so fast that it couldnt gain traction. The left had some great ideas on criminal and police reforms but got lost in antifa. It seems the middle is the minority.
a reply to: CornishCeltGuy

We did have a quite healthy middle ground party in the UK (the liberal democratic party), but they went into shared government with the Conservatives some years ago which did them no favours. After that they were massively pro EU during the referendum so were pretty much wiped out at the last general election.

Corbyn on the other hand is like a politician from the 1970's in my opinion. He'd bankrupt the nation quicker than you could say hammer and sickle 😂

The last labour government sold all the silver with welfare schemes and their uber nanny state. The outgoing treasury minister even left a note on a desk saying something like 'sorry, spent all the cash' honestly, you couldn't make it up!
edit on 20-2-2018 by CornishCeltGuy because: typing mistake

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: testingtesting
I'm going to start a new party the Let's string em all up Party.

Someone beat you to it. A new political party in the UK that aims to subjugate Britain to the EU again!

Renew Party

On MPs. I think the majority of MPs work hard for the constituents and their have their beliefs, which makes them (er) human. Certainly mine does. Where MPs are found to be out-of-order the electorate tends to punish.

People criticise the Conservatives for being constantly in-fighting, but I think that's good. It shows people have opinion. I would rather have a party where members have opinion and difference than a party where the MPs are all "on message" and automatons, like the Scottish nationalists. The threatened clear-out of Labour by Momentum is a clear danger to Labour as it will turn the MPs into boring robots and they will become two dimensional.

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

Excellent points

I often wonder if the whip system was abolished and MP's just had free votes every time would it improve things?

Of course we'd still have MP's sucking up to the executive but it could make a difference in my humble opinion.

Back to Corbyn 'the spy', I have to say after his record over the years I wouldn't even be surprised if he was up to his beak in it with Soviet sympathies back then.

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 12:57 PM
link   

The outgoing treasury minister even left a note on a desk saying something like 'sorry, spent all the cash' honestly, you couldn't make it up

Maybe having to give U.K. Banks £80 billion of tax payers money for the utter mess they got into during the world financial crash would account for that.

A crash that began in The U.S by the way.

Don't let the real facts get in the way of your political bias.

edit on 20-2-2018 by alldaylong because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: lakenheath24

Clarification that The Daily Mail hogwash was indeed just that.

Czech officials have since told the BBC Mr Corbyn was a "person of interest" to their intelligence agencies but not an informant, contradicting claims made by Mr Sarkocy

The Czech archive's director said Mr Corbyn, who was a newly elected MP at the time of the meetings with Mr Sarkocy, was seen as a possible "contact" by the Czechoslovakian authorities because of his political views but no more than that. Svetlana Ptacnikova said there was no evidence Mr Corbyn had been a "secret collaborator"

www.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

Like Czech security services are gonna confirm anything now!
Come on, you gotta admit blindly believing a government statement is lol material

Re: previous labour government and budgets we'll have to chat in a more relevant thread, but it is interesting for sure.

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Come on, you gotta admit blindly believing a government statement is lol material

I would suppose you rather believe The Daily Mail ?

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 01:35 PM
link   

I haven't read any daily mail stories online or in their physical newspaper.
Pretty much all western media outlets are reporting the claims by the Czech spy now.
I don't know if it's true or not and neither do you.

All I say is it wouldn't surprise me 😂

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong

Mail does make stuff up......same as every other media outlet. Don't try to pretend the Mirror or Guardian are any better......

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flavian

Mail does make stuff up......same as every other media outlet. Don't try to pretend the Mirror or Guardian are any better......

Where did i say they are ?

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 03:04 PM
link   

They're just reporting the claims of the Czech spy.
You don't know he's lying.
You know as much as I do.

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Nobody held the UK banks to the fire to buy those #e bonds unless you are saying the UK is a puppy dog.

Also, why are you and everyone so focused on the Mail when everybody is reporting it? I think it is more important to show what an utter, incompetent, extremist boob Corbyn is. I view the guy as a modern day Neville Chamberlin.

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: lakenheath24

Nobody held the UK banks to the fire to buy those #e bonds unless you are saying the UK is a puppy dog.

Also, why are you and everyone so focused on the Mail when everybody is reporting it? I think it is more important to show what an utter, incompetent, extremist boob Corbyn is. I view the guy as a modern day Neville Chamberlin.

I was way out with my £80 Billion of Tax Payers money paid to bail out U.K. Banks.

It was in fact £850 billion. Like to comment ?

www.independent.co.uk...

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 04:08 PM
link   

It was in fact £850 billion. Like to comment

Start a discussion on it. Otherwise, let's stick to the OP. Just a suggestion.

To summaries. Not only the Mail is reporting this. Corbyn and other older labour politicians and their ilk have a range of problems about their past activities, so no surprise this has come to light. Labour association with the Soviets went beyond the ideology of pointlessness and the Red Flag anthem sung once again at Labour conferences.

All together now...

"The people's flag is deepest red
It shrouded oft our martyred dead
And ere their limbs grew stiff and cold
Their hearts' blood dyed to every fold ...

and on, and on"

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Sure, that article is from 2009, when Gordon Brown was PM. He was Labor....errr Labour correct? Same as Corbyn?

Your point?

Perhaps you could answer why you are focused on the Mail, instead of the litany of other links to the same story?
edit on 20-2-2018 by lakenheath24 because: (no reason given)

You do know who Neville Chamberlin is?
edit on 20-2-2018 by lakenheath24 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Your point?

Read through the thread. You will get the point.

I am not doing it for you.

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Perhaps you could answer why you are focused on the Mail, instead of the litany of other links to the same story

Ever heard of Syndicated News ?

Obviously not.

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=23164762]alldaylong[/post

Well, touche then as I am not making my point for you. Rather pointless conversation really....as my old supervisor used to say, dueling monologues.

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 05:04 PM
link   

So I am supposed to go get first-hand confirmation from three sources before I post a thread? This aint skool brutha, and you aint no professor I have to impress with a paper. Debate it with an opposing source or go home.

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 03:46 AM
link   
a reply to: testingtesting

"None of the above" would get my vote.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join