It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

British opposition leader Corbyn a SPY?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 02:05 AM
link   
a reply to: AngryCymraeg

Hi angry Welsh person, what is a Maybot?

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 02:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: lakenheath24
Interesting. It is being seriously denied, BUT, we all know what that means. Corbyn is like Hilliary, she is the UK's leading lefty candidate. It's not just him either, Ken Livingstone and otheres are accused of feeding a Check spy in the 70's. This is massive if proved to be true.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

I was hoping to come here and read some interesting info from the OP regarding this topic, I'm quite disappointed to see how badly written it is and doesn't even have anything close to a summary of the link. Plus Jeremy Cirbyyn is man and someone can't spell Czech. Mind you it was written by a Daily Mail reader...

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 02:25 AM
link   
a reply to: djz3ro

Lmao you can't spell Corbyn! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

plus Jeremy Cirbyyn is man
And your grammar sounds like my Czech mates missing the "a" out.

Oh the irony of of a post criticising the standard of writing πŸ˜‚
edit on 20-2-2018 by CornishCeltGuy because: added final paragraph

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 02:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: CornishCeltGuy

Hi angry Welsh person, what is a Maybot?

It's the best way to describe our Prime Minister right now. She's some kind of android without any empathy who clatters about trying to look as if she's succeeding in anything at all. Here's a good piece by the chap who named her the Maybot.

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 04:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: DISRAELI
a reply to: lakenheath24
The kind of people who vote for Corbyn won't care.

The kind of people who vote for Corbyn aren't gullible enough to believe anything written in that # rag of a newspaper called the daily mail.

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 04:48 AM
link   

That's right, try to dehumanise her and throw in a bit of gratuitous sexism and mysogynism for good measure.

It's not just the Daily Mail. Interestingly, there is nothing on the BBC about this.

Interesting also that you sneer at the Daily Mail but quote from the Guardian - "Wrong about everything - All of the time".

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 04:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: djz3ro

originally posted by: lakenheath24
Interesting. It is being seriously denied, BUT, we all know what that means. Corbyn is like Hilliary, she is the UK's leading lefty candidate. It's not just him either, Ken Livingstone and otheres are accused of feeding a Check spy in the 70's. This is massive if proved to be true.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

I was hoping to come here and read some interesting info from the OP regarding this topic, I'm quite disappointed to see how badly written it is and doesn't even have anything close to a summary of the link. Plus Jeremy Cirbyyn is man and someone can't spell Czech. Mind you it was written by a Daily Mail reader...

Oh man, thanks for the laugh!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Jeremy Cirbyyn!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahahahha

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 04:55 AM
link   
Do you people not have Google, or read through the responses? I am not familiar with the Mail's political leanings, it was the first article of many.
Here, pick your own paper ffs
duckduckgo.com...

And I quoted a BBC article on how May said that Jeremy Cirbyyn needs to answer this question.

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 05:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: CornishCeltGuy
a reply to: djz3ro

Lmao you can't spell Corbyn! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

plus Jeremy Cirbyyn is man
And your grammar sounds like my Czech mates missing the "a" out.

Oh the irony of of a post criticising the standard of writing πŸ˜‚

TouchΓ©. The trials and tribulations of typing on a cracked screen.. It did sound a bit Czech English didn't it.

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 05:32 AM
link   
a reply to: lakenheath24

This story is not just being reported in the Daily Mail so please take this seriously and stop trying to sneer it away.

This sits uneasily with McDonnell's and Corbyn's historical support for the IRA's "armed struggle" (McMao is on record for praising their "bullets and bombs") - some might call them traitors but I couldn't possibly comment.

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 05:46 AM
link   
it never ceases to amaze me - the level of hysterical paranoia that mr corbyns mere existance manages to instill in the rabid wingnuts of the UK

with mindnumbing regularity - they publish fake news - that relys on photoshoped pics or outright lies

WHY ?????

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 05:46 AM
link   
As a life long labour voter I have never liked him in fact I voted liberal Dems last general election.
I just don't like him he reminds me of a pedo geography teacher we had at school.
edit on 20-2-2018 by testingtesting because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 05:54 AM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

Am I one of your "rabid wingnuts"? What "photoshoped" pics are you talking about and how is this "fake news"?

Any explanation or excuse for Corbyn and McMao's support for the IRA's armed struggle?

Do tell.

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 06:00 AM
link   
a reply to: oldcarpy

anotherangryvoice.blogspot.co.uk...

Everything you need to know for his "support" of the IRA is outlined in this article.

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 06:58 AM
link   
a reply to: sosobad

Ah, yes. A completely unbiased source you have there. Not a rabid wing nut at all. Case closed.

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 07:00 AM
link   
a reply to: oldcarpy

Case closed??? You did not respond to one of the actual points and attacked the source... Case closed indeed

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 07:01 AM
link   
a reply to: testingtesting

JC has never had a real job - outside politics, that is - in his life and apart from the fact that he does not have the academic smarts to be a Geography teacher I very much doubt that he would be up to the job.

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 07:04 AM
link   

I was being sarcastic.

Anyone who has come across that chap's rantings can make their own mind up about him.

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Did he not oppose the Anglo-Irish Agreement?

JC and his supporters are very big on trying to re-write history but facts speak for themselves.

He and McMao constantly try to claim credit for the peace process which is quite sickening.

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 07:10 AM
link   
Can't stand Corbyn but don't really believe any of this. The Czech spy is completely discredited himself.

However, i find it hilarious that Tom Watson is writing in the Independent today about nasty Tory press smearing Corbyn based on unsabstantiated claims. This is the same Tom Watson that "broke" the Tory / Westminster paedophilia claims which were based on....you guessed it.....completely unsubstantiated claims made by (mainly) a fantasist.

Both cases are examples of what is wrong with modern politics. For Watson to try and claim political advantage though makes him a complete and utter hpyocrite of the highest magnitude.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join