It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

British opposition leader Corbyn a SPY?

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 05:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol

Obviously they are not commies, but please yourself.

You have posted Corbyn's weasel words after he came under overwhelming criticism for what he said in the House of Commons at PMQ's and as made worse by his spokesman Seumas Milne afterwards.

Perhaps, for the sake of truth and balance and to set the record straight, you might like to post what he initially said in the Commons at PMQ's and SM's subsequent statement?

My OP? I am not the original poster so what are you talking about?

Do you really have to turn to personal attacks?

Not that such bile coming from the hard left exactly surprises me.

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 05:31 AM
link   
At this stage, I almost don't care.
May has a spine made of jelly and the Tories are utterly useless.
I'm even considering voting for Corbyn, which makes me think in the next general he will win by a landslide.
Britain really is in a mess with the idiots we have in govt.

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 05:41 AM
link   
a reply to: oldcarpy

Might be nice to see it then.

Could shed some light on what actually transpired or prompt further inquiries yet to be explored.

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 06:19 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

It is reported on the BBC News website, I don't know how to do a link, though.

They have a video of JC at PMQ's.

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 08:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: oldcarpy
a reply to: alldaylong

How do you know all this?

How do i know all what ?

Which post are you replying to? Adding a quote does help.

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 08:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi

originally posted by: alldaylong
What i find strange is there is NO CCTV footage of a possible suspect.

You have no clue what the police are working on. What they have and what they don't. You have no idea how, where and when the agent was administered. I am sure if you asked for a comprehensive review of the evidence found to date the police would give you a personal presentation.

Don't be naive.

You know as well as i do that if the law had any CCTV footage of a possible suspect or suspects, they would release it to the public.

The public then can contact the law with any knowledge of the movements of said suspect ( s )

There is either no footage or something is being kept hidden from the general public.

Also suspicious is why the Government won't let the Russians have a sample of the Nerve Agent.

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 08:41 AM
link   

You said that (1) there was no CCTV footage of a suspect and (2) no eyewitnesses. So, how do you know that?

With Police investigations, they do not release all of their evidence as they go along. It might prejudice a trial.

Think of any criminal investigation, do they ever do that? We simply do not know yet what evidence they may or not have which is completely unremarkable.

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 08:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
At this stage, I almost don't care.
May has a spine made of jelly and the Tories are utterly useless.
I'm even considering voting for Corbyn, which makes me think in the next general he will win by a landslide.
Britain really is in a mess with the idiots we have in govt.

I have given up trying to predict our elections.

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 08:48 AM
link   

That is simply not how Police investigations are carried out.

What evidence might be released to the public is a matter for very careful consideration so as to weigh up a balance between public interest/safety and not prejudicing a fair trial.

They are providing a sample to the relevant organisation as stated by Boris Johnson this morning.

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 08:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong
You know as well as i do that if the law had any CCTV footage of a possible suspect or suspects, they would release it to the public.

Maybe they don't have CCTV they want to release.

I think that criminal investigations take time and often people are disappointed because in reality policing is not like a Hollywood movie where things are found and the suspect shot within the 45 minute episode. I expect this whole affair is fantastically complicated.

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 09:05 AM
link   

With Police investigations, they do not release all of their evidence as they go along. It might prejudice a trial.

Supplying CCTV footage is not realising evidence. In fact the opposite.

It's a procedure for appealing for witnesses so they can in fact build the evidence.

How many times have you seen CCTV footage released to the public to appeal for witnesses? Hundreds of times i am sure.

Here is just one example.

www.nottinghampost.com...

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 09:09 AM
link   

They are providing a sample to the relevant organisation as stated by Boris Johnson this morning.

I have not seen this reported anywhere.

Can you provide a link?

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 09:11 AM
link   

How is it the opposite?

Your example was one where the Police released the video as part of an appeal for witnesses. We simply do not know what CCTV evidence there might be (and knowing Salisbury as I do very well, it covers almost every part of the city) or what witnesses may be saying. Perhaps they have a solid lead already?

Police simply do not release all their evidence to the public as things go along. Each time they do so is only after very careful consideration.

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Cheers!

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 09:15 AM
link   

I don't know how to do a link but he said it this morning on Radio 4's Today program.

It is being sent to the Organisation for the Prohibition of Chemical Weopons.

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

You're welcome.

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 10:26 AM
link   

How is it the opposite?

Your example was one where the Police released the video as part of an appeal for witnesses. We simply do not know what CCTV evidence there might be (and knowing Salisbury as I do very well, it covers almost every part of the city) or what witnesses may be saying. Perhaps they have a solid lead already?

Police simply do not release all their evidence to the public as things go along. Each time they do so is only after very careful consideration.

We will beg to differ on this subject.

As i stated previously on this thread, in all probability this was carried out by The Russians.

However, something just don't seem to sit right.

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 10:30 AM
link   

I don't know how to do a link but he said it this morning on Radio 4's Today program.

It is being sent to the Organisation for the Prohibition of Chemical Weopons.

Found it here.

A sample is to be sent to the Organisation for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons - the independent international body set up to stop chemical warfare - for analysis

www.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 10:33 AM
link   

If you like, but I do know whereof I speak.

We simply do not know the full picture yet but that is to be expected at this stage of the investigation.

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Thanks. I must learn how to post links.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join