It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

British opposition leader Corbyn a SPY?

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 10:57 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: oldcarpy
a reply to: alldaylong

If you like, but I do know whereof I speak.

We simply do not know the full picture yet but that is to be expected at this stage of the investigation.

Here is one of the issues i find strange.

Teresa May has made this incident one of high magnitude, which will have and is having major international repercussions.

However it has taken her 11 days to visit the scene.

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 11:03 AM
link   

How long will it take your boy JC, I wonder?

To be fair, she has been fairly busy dealing with a major international incident, chairing Cobra meetings, addressing Parliament, etc.

Why do you think that visiting the scene is such a big deal, anyway?

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Mate I have not yet been to the maltings!! Will be some time before I go there

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: oldcarpy

Why do you think that visiting the scene is such a big deal, anyway?

Mainly because of the severity she is making of this incident.

Getting the U.N., The U.S. NATO and God knows who else involved.

Where was she the day after The Nerve Agent attack? Answer, on a building site in East London.

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 11:31 AM
link   

No one actually knew that a nerve agent had been used the day after this happened so your criticism of her is rather pathetic and basically, a lie.

It is not just her that is treating this matter seriously, it is the whole Government and the vast majority of the Opposition is backing her, even now including Comrade Corbyn (belatedly).

Do you not think that the use of a nerve agent on British soil is not a severe thing? Seriously?

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Do you not think that the use of a nerve agent on British soil is not a severe thing? Seriously?

That's the whole point i am making.

A serious incident such as this took May 11 days to visit the scene and talk with the local constabulary.

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 11:42 AM
link   

I think the blame may lie with our own security forces.

Just too convenient for it to be Russia and fail so miserably.

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 11:52 AM
link   

So, back to my question, why has Corbyn not visited and why do you not have a go at him?

You said "the severity she is making of this incident". Why did you say that? You seem to suggest on the one hand that May is making a fuss over nothing and then you go all po faced and start banging on about how serious this all is.

Why did you criticise her for going to a building site the day after when you know damn well that no one knew it was a nerve agent attack at that time?

Finally, this thread is about CORBYN. All you do is vent your anti Tory bile whilst ignoring the crass, incompetent, spineless Kremlin apologist that JC has shown himself to be.

edit on 15-3-2018 by oldcarpy because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-3-2018 by oldcarpy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Mays there for the political kudos and the deflection away from other pressing matters.

Plus crap such as this kind of reinforces her parties Brexit debacle by way of promoting isolationism from the rest of the continent so things like this would be harder to achieve. Granted Russia not part of the EU.

Why should Corbyn be there he's not our P.M?

edit on 15-3-2018 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Mays there for the political kudos and the deflection away from other pressing matters.

Plus crap such as this kind of reinforces her parties Brexit debacle.

Why should Corbyn be there he's not our P.M?

Exactly, he's not PM so there's no reason for him to do it. He's acting like a true statesman should (or he's a really, really good spy...)

edit on 15-3-2018 by markojo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: markojo

00Corbyn eh?

Maybe he should be made to account for his whereabouts on the day and time in question? LoL

edit on 15-3-2018 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 04:26 AM
link   
a reply to: markojo

"Acting like a true statesman should"?

Which planet are you on!

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 04:39 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Why should Corbyn be there?

He visited Grenfell Tower and hugged survivors, so why not?

He wants to be PM.

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 04:52 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

France and Germany and the EU is fully supporting us, so - no isolationism. Quite the opposite, in fact.

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 05:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong

That's the whole point i am making.

A serious incident such as this took May 11 days to visit the scene and talk with the local constabulary.

She's the PM - her visiting a site of a nerve agent that was still hospitalising people is absolute insanity, even Boris is slever to do that. There's no chance natinal security, her security or foresic contaminatio would let her visit there - plus if she was in full hazmat gear it'd be pointless and terrible PR.

Might aswel invite Trump to play catch with live grenades.
edit on 16-3-2018 by bastion because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 05:26 AM
link   

It would not have been a good idea for the PM, her entourage and the accompanying media circus to be trampling all over a forensic crime investigation scene.

Also, the PM could not have met with the critically ill Police Officer until he was well enough.

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 05:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi

originally posted by: alldaylong
You know as well as i do that if the law had any CCTV footage of a possible suspect or suspects, they would release it to the public.

Maybe they don't have CCTV they want to release.

I think that criminal investigations take time and often people are disappointed because in reality policing is not like a Hollywood movie where things are found and the suspect shot within the 45 minute episode. I expect this whole affair is fantastically complicated.

True.

The CCTV of the suspextwith Skirpal and daughter brushing past a woman waking very slowly (looked 25 - 25is, hair covering, white coat, think white back in left hand - she's been claimed as the suspect - the clip was available on a couple of newspaper websites (think Mirror/Sun and Salisbury local) three or four days ago (completely different/three days after the footage of two unidentifieds looking at the CCTV who were in initial CCTV images released).

Seems to have gone quiet since (couldn't find it the day/evening after) - will try and dig it up - looked like thery were walking next to a 'betfred' style shop and CCTV was from inside the shop looking at the entranec/pavement they all walked past

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Well, the obvious reason would be that hugging survivors of the nerve gas attack may very have contaminated Corbyn himself and spread traces of the contamination depending on how long it remains actively volatile and dangerous.

Corbyn is not PM through whereas Theresa May is, unelected or otherwise!

If she wants the political kudos for turning up, which is kind of part and parcel of the title of the office she holds, i suggest she role around on that contaminated table whilst licking it profusely.

edit on 16-3-2018 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 06:44 AM
link   

There will be plenty of isolationism in spades after Brexit not to mention a good few decades of downright pain misery and strife for the majority of our population.

Socioeconomically it will cripple our blessed isle for quite some time to come.

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15 >>

join