It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Florida School Shooting: Already an inside job?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 11:50 PM
link   
I dont see conspiracy here. Could be other reasons it said that time though and wasnt actually posted then. Think somebody would have seen it that morning.

And the OPs friend saw a lot of things that are very explainable. E.g. its not hard to get nato rounds. They sell em everywhere unless hes talking aboit something more specific.

Kids calling officers "security guards" is hardly a smoking gun.

RIP those poor kids.

But considering mass ritual murder is a thing now (hello las vegas), I keep an open mind to new evidence.
edit on 14-2-2018 by pirhanna because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 11:54 PM
link   
this entire :

" they posted news of an event before it happened "

has got to be one of the most assanine delusions of the conspiracist world

just imagine if YOU are one of the people that works // studies // attends the scene of a mass shooting being reported BEFORE it happened

yup - its 0:700 and you are getting up - and you hear " news " of a shooting at YOUR school

i will let that sink in

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 12:22 AM
link   
#KHOU11 After shifting over from #ASTROS Camp to coverage of school shooting in Parkland, Forida, I talked with Alexa Miednik , a Senior at Douglas HS. She never saw a gun but she says she knows the alleged shooter...

Interview going around social media with a supposed student who claims she was with the accused shooter while the shooting was happening.

Officers carry something out of the Florida High School that currently has a active shooter.

Another strange video.
edit on 15-2-2018 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 12:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape
this entire :

" they posted news of an event before it happened "

has got to be one of the most assanine delusions of the conspiracist world

just imagine if YOU are one of the people that works // studies // attends the scene of a mass shooting being reported BEFORE it happened

yup - its 0:700 and you are getting up - and you hear " news " of a shooting at YOUR school

i will let that sink in

When you are only interested in conspiracy and not facts, then the reality of things never matters.

Seen it time and time again here. Fostered on by the likes of those with no vested interest but to make their meme or whatever, known to the world. 4chan and the likes springs to mind...

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 12:56 AM
link   
a reply to: badw0lf

I think nost people on ATS nowdays are more interested in politics than CT.

I just see tragedy in this case. Troubled kid showed warning signs. Nobody did anything. We have seen this a lot before unfortunately.

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 01:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: pirhanna
a reply to: badw0lf

I think nost people on ATS nowdays are more interested in politics than CT.

I just see tragedy in this case. Troubled kid showed warning signs. Nobody did anything. We have seen this a lot before unfortunately.

Same.. when I woke this morning and logged on, seeing the threads on this, was not the change I'd wanted to see lately.

The only one thing about this, is they got the killer alive. I still doubt that will bring any insight, but they don't get to take the cowards way out, as the coward went in.

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 01:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: pirhanna
I dont see conspiracy here.

I almost feel like we can't talk about it being a conspiracy... too soon.

give it 3 days. Good rule of thumb.

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 04:08 AM
link   
America you have a gun culture, all your TV, all your Movies are saturated with images of guns.
So when a young delinquent who's "nuts about guns" has a grudge and murders.
Why is there always a conspiracy?
How can you stop this from happening?

(P.S. The answer isn't more guns)

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 04:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Ghost147

If these news sources posted about it 11 hours before it happened, where are the multiple threads on ATS and other forums about it 11 hours ago?

Think Brandon, yes you should probably log out of google before sharing screenshots, sites like ATS are all over news like this literally minutes after occurs.

edit on 15/2/18 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 04:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: maria_stardust
A tragedy doesn’t need a shady government under current to occur.

You're right, they don't require it, but ever since ATS became a political site it's become convenient to ignore any conspiracy, despite history. False flags are a fact, MKultra is a fact, cui bono is a necessary question. Once again there are reports of multiple shooters that quickly get forgotten, once again # doesn't add up like the calm students giving happy interviews, once again the only group benefitting from all this chaos, is government control and police state.

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 06:10 AM
link   
Don't forget that this school was scheduled for a "Shooter scenario" drill today also.

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 06:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: JimNasium
Don't forget that this school was scheduled for a "Shooter scenario" drill today also.

Source?

(Please don’t be yournewswire)

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 06:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
Is everyone going to forget that the NSA was shot up today?

What? The National Security Agency? I haven't seen anything about that. I just googled it and it said an SUV drove into a gate?

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 06:54 AM
link   
a reply to: JimNasium

There was a fire alarm set off earlier in the day.

Hardly a scheduled shooter drill.

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 07:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus
a reply to: JimNasium

There was a fire alarm set off earlier in the day.

Hardly a scheduled shooter drill.

No, there was actually a lock-down drill earlier in the morning before the shooting. I don’t recall them saying that it was specifically for a shooter, but a drill was conducted.

They mention it in the news feed I posted in the OP. I’m just about to head out for work, so I’m not able to get a time slot showing when they say it, but it was mentioned several times by reporters and school students

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Op this is not directed at you, you are simply relaying tiny bits of information.

But please...for the love of god, please, dont anyone start a false flag bs thread.

These kids are the victims of a POS low life coward.
Not the so called "Crisis actors."

How many bodies need to be piled up before these twits on youtube ect... stop making these stupid false flag conspiracy videos.
America must be the most safest place in the world if we have to make up events like this taking place on slow news days.

Stating every single mass shooting is some grand false flag, for some non existent gun control agenda by the government is just idiocy.

Sorry Ghost147, im not trying to hijack your thread.
Im just so damn frustrated with all the constant BS happening in the world....never mind the world, its happening in our back yards.
Sick to my stomach after watching the emotional distress these parents and kids are going through.

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 08:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Macenroe82

These kids are the victims of a POS low life coward.
Not the so called "Crisis actors."

media misleading ya.

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 08:14 AM
link   

most kids on video were visibly upset and they witnessed some ot most of the carnage. i expect that other kids that did not witness or hear gunshots up close to be not so shook.

I'm frustrated that whenever their is a shooting it's now staged or a conspiracy. Only big conspiracy here is that we pretend to know how to treat mental health issues and we or some pretend to care about each other...yet another dad day that will result in another family crushed...

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 08:27 AM
link   
New World Mockery.

I've discovered that's where this thing is headed... mocking the sheep until they wake up.

They are playing with the sheeple's Cognitive Dissonance.

It's all a giant Mockery.

Have you ever watched a sheep try to defend the official story?

it was a sad sight to see in 2017. Who knows what 2018 will bring.

That's what the mockery is all about. Mocking the people until they wake up.

Think about the one person in your family who still believes Osama Bin Laden is the mastermind behind 9/11. That person will be mocked and ridiculed without being aware of it until it's too late. Mocked and Ridiculed until they take the guns and implant the chips.

Good Luck out there ATS... it's a dangerous dangerous world out there.

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ghost147

originally posted by: maria_stardust

The cause behind the vast majority of these school shootings is quite simple. All you need is an attention seeking angry young man with access to a gun.

A tragedy doesn’t need a shady government under current to occur.

I agree it doesn't need to be a shady government conspiracy. As I stated in the OP, I don't usually make topics on these subjects, let alone post within threads of the same nature.

That being said, there have been several incidences that have been brought up on these events which are beyond strange, if not actual evidence that - at the very least - something about the official story isn't adding up.

As for this particular event, I have yet to see any of this information first hand, I'm merely relaying what my friend is mentioning. Hopefully, someone can confirm the info in the OP by posted video/news articles regarding it.

Right now my personal opinion of the event isn't leaning one way or another, regarding conspiracy.

This tactic was used after SH too.

A mod, of all people, just happens to know a victim.

They'll squash this as hard as they can.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join