It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Florida School Shooting: Already an inside job?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 08:27 PM
link   
I have a friend who lives in Florida, he just sent me this photo:

The following is a text he just sent me:

The shooting happened at 2:30 pm. the active shooter situation ended at 4:12 pm

The screenshot above was taken at 8:34 pm (Florida time). The news outlet posted it about 11 hours before 8:34 pm, making it public at 9:30 am, 5 hours before the shooting occurred

I don't usually make topics on this, and am a bit short on time so haven't been able to fact check is numbers. Can someone please confirm?

EDIT 1:

Another text from my friend. I have yet to see any footage of this ordeal, but from his perspective, this is what he said:

Now, if you watch the videos of the kids being interviewed, NONE of them seem the least bit shaken up, or in shock. Most of them are smiling, happy to be on camera.

It doesnt work like that in the states. Especially not Florida.

I looked up that counties school information, Attendance is taken every single class. The teachers knew he was there. Period.

After the age of 18, Florida high schools put you in an alternative school if you dont graduate. So he shouldn't of even been in the school to begin with.

He was at school at 7:33 am, after the first bell. The shooting didn't occure all day and no one saw him or noticed him? Bull****

He was in class this morning, BUT HE'S 19 AND IS NO LONGER A STUDENT/ HE WAS AT THE SCHOOL UNTIL HE STARTED SHOOTING.

EDIT 2:

This friend of mine is a war veteran, serving as a Marine for several years. Although this is a highly subjective point he makes in the following text, it is very interesting to note.

This is just all too suspicious, and here's where I get kinda 'Ehhh...." about the whole thing.

Government-issued ammunition has a very specific 'ring' Right in the middle of firing it, and I wasn't there, Video and audio distort things, but, before I even thought it was a conspiracy, when I was watching a video about the situation some kid took on his phone, the sound itself gave me instant flashbacks, and you know how bad my PTSD gets. The first thing I said to [my wife] was "Wow! Those sound like NATO rounds".

Now, while you can buy ammo that's very similar in looks and sound, NATO rounds are reserved specifically for the government. But there are some damn close copies that they market as 'NATO rounds.'

EDIT 3:

The texts continue:

He was arrested 1.5 miles from the school and put into a patrol car without being searched or handcuffed.

When the helicopter starts flying over, they then pull him out OF THE SHERIFF'S CAR, and then search and handcuff him. Only to, shortly after, handcuff him and transport him to the hospital.

At the hospital is where it gets even weirder, there's a video of 3-4 cops and 2 ambulance personnel, standing outside, talking and laughing. I'm not an expert, and I've got a very twisted sense of humor, but come on. Only 2 hours after a mass murder of children and your laughing in front of the hospital where the 14+ kids were transferred?

Laughing with the EMT's who transported him [the shooter] to the ER?

Although this could easily have been a mistake in terminology from the children's part, he also mentions:

Students being interviewed said there were dead security guards, not sheriff's. When in fact, the school has 0 security guards. They have 2 sheriffs on site. no security guards.

The only part I know for sure is that all Florida schools have a minimum of 1 sheriff on site and do not hire security guards. It's against state policy, they do not hire outside government security.

EDIT 4:

Ok, so

Senator Bill Nelson of Florida knew every horrific detail as it occured, there's a video of that county's sheriff (Head sheriff, not a deputy) and he's doing a press conference after the situation occured, and he has no ****ing idea about anything. His most famous answer is "I don't know".

So they're gonna tell me this situation started at the bottom, and somehow skipped the guy in charge and went straight to the senator?!

Bill Nelson was informing the news, I was watching as it happened on FOX.

How does the ****ing senator know, and the sheriff doesn?!
Makes no sense

I have a buddy who's a firefighter in that part of town. I've been reaching out to him and so far having gotten any responses. Granted he's probably sleeping, but i'm hoping he can shed some light

This last text could lead to some very interesting details, hopefully

EDIT 5:

To add to the part about the kids stating that 'security guards' ' bodies were laying around, there were reportedly 0, ZERO, sheriff/police killed today. 0

EDIT 6:

I'm talking with [my firefighter friend] now. so far He said that his station wasn't notified until 3:00pm

EDIT 7:

I'm currently watching the following news feed. This is outside of my friend's conversation, and figured it would be interesting to note here:

News (24:00 time in video): If you look at things from his Instagram page, he is fascinated by guns... fascinated by gun groups... he is also following resistance groups, Seria, and fighter groups out of Iraq, we should also note that a couple of days ago, as far as a week ago, he was involved in a youtube chat room conversation about bombs or building bombs.

edit on 14/2/18 by Ghost147 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Can you post the full message?

I can't read it all.

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 08:31 PM
link   
I googled "multiple people dead the portland press herold"
First link "updated 11 hours ago" it's 9:31 PM EST here.

Don't know. Probably some kind of explanation.

-Alee

(post by starviego removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Ill be adding updates to the OP as long as I can

(post by jimmyx removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Wow I posted a link in the first thread, first comment, because the OP did not have one yet.

I just googled the name of the school the OP provided and added shooting and the second link that came up said 11 hours ago same school. I did not click the link I jsut went with the first one because it said 8 minuts ago.

But I did scan the what it said on google and it was the same school.

I did not even think of it again until your thread.

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx
ooh, ooh, let me guess!!!.....uhmm, Obama, Hillary, or liberals had something to do with it?...do I win or get a prize?

I personally don't care who did it (if it does turn out to be another government conspiracy), hell I'm not even American.

What I do care about is the knowledge that there has been a history of American shootings here on ATS where the evidence heavily leans to the government's involvement in some way, REGARDLESS OF WHO IS CURRENTLY IN POWER.

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Just been following in this thread from the shadows and thank you for what you posted.

Eye opening and unbiased as one could be.

a reply to: Ghost147

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 08:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Athetos
Just been following in this thread from the shadows and thank you for what you posted.

Eye opening and unbiased as one could be.

Thanks. Unfortunately, I haven't personally seen any information on the shooting myself, I only just heard about it from my friend. I'll continue to look into it and see what more information my friend has gathered.

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 09:01 PM
link   

They reuse web pages and the intitial creation date doesn’t change when they erase one and reuse it..

It’s super common and has led to countless conspiracy theories from 911 to pizzagate..

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 09:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

They reuse web pages and the intitial creation date doesn’t change when they erase one and reuse it..

It’s super common and has led to countless conspiracy theories from 911 to pizzagate..

That's good to know. Thanks for the info

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Is everyone going to forget that the NSA was shot up today?

(post by worldstarcountry removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 09:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

Just took another look at this post, perhaps you could elaborate a bit more.

Lets say the page was created prior to the shooting, on a different topic, the page says it was updated 11 hours ago, would that not mean that the news they updated to was this current news, still prior to the shooting?

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Just discovered that an old friend of mine lost a loved one in this shooting.

This is a real tragedy. Let’s not go down the crisis-actors-it-didn’t-happen route.

Prayers on behalf of the victims and their families.

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: maria_stardust
Just discovered that an old friend of mine lost a loved one in this shooting.

This is a real tragedy. Let’s not go down the crisis-actors-it-didn’t-happen route.

Prayers on behalf of the victims and their families.

I'm sorry to hear that

Nevertheless, in all of these mass shootings that could have possibly been government contrived, I haven't thought that the victims didn't exist, but rather that the cause that we're being told isn't necessarily the reality of the situation.

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 09:31 PM
link   
I will not lie. I have read about many school shootings through this five year period but this one really makes my conspiracy senses tingle. And that's just on first read.

Feb 14? Valentine's Day, the day of love? Come on man. I don't know. Sounds like something you'd hear about in a poorly written movie. At a gut level, it feels off.

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 09:33 PM
link   

The cause behind the vast majority of these school shootings is quite simple. All you need is an attention seeking angry young man with access to a gun.

A tragedy doesn’t need a shady government under current to occur.

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 09:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: maria_stardust

The cause behind the vast majority of these school shootings is quite simple. All you need is an attention seeking angry young man with access to a gun.

A tragedy doesn’t need a shady government under current to occur.

I agree it doesn't need to be a shady government conspiracy. As I stated in the OP, I don't usually make topics on these subjects, let alone post within threads of the same nature.

That being said, there have been several incidences that have been brought up on these events which are beyond strange, if not actual evidence that - at the very least - something about the official story isn't adding up.

As for this particular event, I have yet to see any of this information first hand, I'm merely relaying what my friend is mentioning. Hopefully, someone can confirm the info in the OP by posted video/news articles regarding it.

Right now my personal opinion of the event isn't leaning one way or another, regarding conspiracy.
edit on 14/2/18 by Ghost147 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join