It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Florida School Shooting: Already an inside job?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Ghost147

When they first create a webpage that is when the page generates its creation date..

Sometimes instead of making a new one from scratch. They will reuse the old one as a template, and fill it up with the new info keeping the ads and such already in place..

When this happens the “creation date” will be for the pages original creation. Not from when it was revised..

Then some conspiracy theorist notices the old date and ATS is off to the races..

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Here's the problem with those Google time stamps that people are claiming prove something.

I posted a thread titled Teterboro Learjet crash raises questions on training just a little while ago. The timestamp on the thread is Feb 14th, 2106.

Now if you put that title into Google, my thread comes up as the third result on the first page, and says that I posted it 20 hours ago. Funny, but the article hadn't even been posted at the source I used 20 hours ago, not to mention that I was asleep then.

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 09:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

When they first create a webpage that is when the page generates its creation date..

Sometimes instead of making a new one from scratch. They will reuse the old one as a template, and fill it up with the new info keeping the ads and such already in place..

When this happens the “creation date” will be for the pages original creation. Not from when it was revised..

Then some conspiracy theorist notices the old date and ATS is off to the races..

originally posted by: Zaphod58

Here's the problem with those Google time stamps that people are claiming prove something.

I posted a thread titled Teterboro Learjet crash raises questions on training just a little while ago. The timestamp on the thread is Feb 14th, 2106.

Now if you put that title into Google, my thread comes up as the third result on the first page, and says that I posted it 20 hours ago. Funny, but the article hadn't even been posted at the source I used 20 hours ago, not to mention that I was asleep then.

Excellent information. I would say that the time-stamp observation can no longer be valid

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 09:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

Here's the problem with that NATO round thingy: You can actually buy military surplus rounds.

Now, while you can buy ammo that's very similar in looks and sound, NATO rounds are reserved specifically for the government.

That's just some serious BS. Bald-faced lie even.

(post by worldstarcountry removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 09:59 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 10:01 PM
link   

This occurs a lot with internet news articles and for various reasons, personally wouldn't gauge conspiracy directly on the times alone.

originally posted by: maria_stardust
Just discovered that an old friend of mine lost a loved one in this shooting.

This is a real tragedy. Let’s not go down the crisis-actors-it-didn’t-happen route.

Prayers on behalf of the victims and their families.

Sorry to hear sending regards. I grew up 15 miles from that school, makes me wonder if some old friends I haven't been in contact with have had losses too-or could have been victims. I havn't seen names of victims-specifically teachers names(I heard at least one?)released yet.

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 10:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
POST REMOVED BY STAFF

I would hardly call that a pattern... and in no way doubt the validity of the members who have stated a connection to victims.

It's not in the very least improbable that there would be someone registered here on ATS that could have a loose or even close connection to an American shooting victim. Especially considering the American demographic that populates this site.
edit on Wed Feb 14 2018 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 10:08 PM
link   
a reply to: maria_stardust

You just need evil. If you want to kill a lot of people, it’s not that hard. One doesn’t need a gun. A gun will get you more attention from liberals, if he used a bomb or a truck, gun grabbing liberals would forget about it by the next news cycle. Use a gun, and you will be famous. Kind of ironic, that the people who hate guns make the killers ‘celabraties’

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Well said. I believe there's quite a few mods here, if I recall correctly from the former radio show, that are or were, or know people in the Ft. Lauderdale area.

One show thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 10:14 PM
link   

(post by worldstarcountry removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Great OP, just now reading, well toothpicks in my eyes, trying to read the thread.

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 10:25 PM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

Way to troll a very serious situation, #disrespectearlyonbaitandhate

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Can we not wait at least a day or two? I mean this is the problem that most people have with conspiracy theorists, they (we) go from 0 to 100 within hours of information coming out when most of that information comes from people involved who are trying to deal with the situation themselves. The same thing happens every time and I think it's time people just take a step back and wait. Let a day or two pass so the normal over the top news feed from CNN etc. gets done and more information from other sources as well.

Oh and I've seen a couple of interviews and there are a few who do seem shaken and shocked. The only thing that annoys me more than going straight to the INSIDE JOB sort of thing is how Don Lemon on CNN is using this, he actually had an argument with himself, playing both parts of pro and anti gun people which was insane (I don't have a clip just get some booze and watch Don Lemon).

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 10:29 PM
link   
admin edit: ludicrous quote removed.

Is it a possibility? Sure, why not?

Is it probable? I would say that's highly unlikely, and far more likely that a completely innocent member of ATS just so happens to have a connection with a shooting victim.

Mathematically speaking, you yourself could very well have a contact that is closely related to one of these victims.

That all being said, I am not advocating that this particular event is conclusively a government false flag. However, there are a few bits of information that I too find to be a bit odd.

Odd... but FAR from conclusive.

POST REMOVED BY STAFF

Or... A member of ATS just so happens to have a connection with a victim.

POST REMOVED BY STAFF

I'm not saying 'you can't say stuff like that'. I, similarly to you, am exercising my right to free speech, and stating that you're suspicions are founded on pure, unfounded speculation, and are reaching to what seems like a pre-conceived conclusion, also based off of unfounded speculation.
edit on Wed Feb 14 2018 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-14-2018 by Springer because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Someone just sent me a video from Live Leak that i wish I hadn't clicked on. Those kids saw their friends laying in pools of their own blood and sadly so did I after watching. They weren't smiling or happy. They were screaming and shaking with fear and grief. Their screams will haunt me. The child laying in his own blood will haunt me. The bodies of the children laying in the hallways, will haunt me.

-Alee
edit on 2/14/2018 by NerdGoddess because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 10:32 PM
link   

ATTENTION

Discussions revolving around crisis actors will be removed.

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 10:38 PM
link   

(post by eisegesis removed for a manners violation)

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join