It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World Of Warcraft ATS Guild?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Cool! Whats you character's name? I gotta whole bunch of low level mules I wanna start to level. I have a troll mage aroudn lvl 4 and an Undead Rogue at lvl 7 or 8 I forget been so long since I played them. How do you want to go about creating the guild as we do not have 10 players yet commited as that is the minmum required to create a guild. Maybe we can create a bunch of filler characters or somthing or we can join my buddies guild called the "Bridge Burners"
It has a cool guild emblem as well as lots of Toronto born players. Personally doesn't matter to me either way is fine.

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 11:20 AM
link   
We could create some filler characters to add to create the guild and we can add ATS members as they go online. I havent created my character yet since the servers are currently down for maintenance. As Soon as I get back from the university i'll create the character and I will post it here.

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Character Created:

Skullcrusher server
Name: Tuathal
Orc Shamman

Now as soon as you guys create your character whisper me in game so I can add you to my list. Also post your character here.

[edit on 15-3-2005 by Ocelot]

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 08:53 AM
link   
K put you on my friends list. See you online

posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Oh yeah forgot to post my Names.

Skullcrusher server

Ayam Tauren Druid This is my Main Character so if you want to get a hold of me I will usually be on him, either that or U2U me and we'll set up a time to meet and stuff.

Kutabena Troll Mage This is the guy who is gonna be in the ATS Guild, Ayam is already 2nd in command to a smallish guild right now trying to make that into a crack unit of "Bridge Burners" so when the Battle fields come out we'll pwn

DO NOT /whi Utar, I do not play on him, my buddy does for now.

[edit on 19-3-2005 by sardion2000]

posted on Jun, 20 2005 @ 12:31 PM
link   
My Chars:

Server: Emerald Dream (Normal English European Server)

Azelius: 13 Mage
Murod: 6 Demonologist
Trapsinger: 7 Thief
Azulius : 7 Paladin
Dalian: 7 Warrior

Edit: I bought the game 2 weeks ago so my chars are a bit low.

[edit on 20-6-2005 by Azure Twilight]

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Hello ATS/WoW'ers !!

Just to let you know that i have created a guild called Above Top Secretabout 1 month ago.

ATS is on the Darkspear server on the Horde side! (PVP server, Cyclone battlegroup)

My character name is Ðrake (the Ð is ALT-0208 on the numpad) and i am a lvl 80 DK. We are quite small atm having just 8-9 level 80's but more will come. ATM we are a PVP/5 man Heroics guild, working to get into 10 mans and such, but WoW is for fun mainly IMO so all are welcome, no pressure to LVL or get geared ultra fast, and we have a penchant for Alternative News topics such as ATS.com , InfoWars.com and PrisontPlanet.com. We have some good players already with extensive knowledge on Mods (:gomods
, questing , items, short cuts and everything to make your gaming experience better/faster if you want.

So come on down dont be shy!

**And on the positive side, we win about 70-85% of our battlegrounds, and we aaaaalwaaaayyyss have wintergrasp, its a joke lol. Cyclone/horde is the best for pvp IMO

Hope to see you soon, and if not, start your own ATS on your server and spread the words to the dormant people!

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 10:17 PM
link   
alexisc, 80 alliance mage owning wintergrasp battles with most damage every time i play, blades edge euro server

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 06:25 PM
link   
I can't play warcraft anymore. I recently linked to evidence as to why in my introduction post to ATS, you can see it here

However, if there's anyone on here from Dragonmaw, Zetavious/Zetareticuli says WHATS UP!

but yeah, warcraft bad

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Hi !!
I play wow and have for the past 3 year's I love it!
I have the following toon's on Skywall
Healoria- Level 80 Preist-Human
Glorified-Level 80 Warlock-Human
CJ-Level 80 Rogue-Human
Morrigen-Level 80 Death knight-Blood Elf
Healspeeps-Level 22 Preist-Blood Elf
Orpheia-Level 72 Hunter-Troll
Malcylypse-Level 80 Shaman-Troll
Feel free to add me on any of them and say hey when your on i would love to start an ATS Guild I think that would be awsome!
Have fun storming the castle

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 02:16 PM
link   
For the Horde!!!

Yeah I play! Am working on a Death Knight on the Dentarg server!

I run a guild known as Horde Legends!
The guild is Ran on 3 other servers aswell!

An ATS guild? Interesting, I would be willing to join that guild on an alt..

My Main is already spoken for as I am the guild leader, and that takes most my time.. But would be willing to play on the side with you guys.

Send me a U2 and let me know if you got this up and running, and what server you are on

Zy5
lvl 72 Warrior Dajjal Dentarg
lvl 45 Hunter Drunkenhammer Mag
lvl 25 pally Tysun Mag
lvl 63 Death knight Mordaky Dentarg
And many many more..
But all lower level alts!

Waiting for next expanasion to come out.. We are going ally.. And making an all Worgen Guild and group!
Sounds fun!

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 02:59 PM
link   
I just reactivated my account after a two year break last Sat. Started a new character on Bloodhoof, my name is Reticulan if any ATS members play on that server. My long term plan is to build a powerful 80 and wreak havoc throughout the Alliance's lands, revenge for those jerks constantly sacking the Crossroads. When I was a young player a few years ago it was so frustrating trying to turn in quests only to have all the npc's dead and a swarm of Alliance standing around taunting me, no more I say. I'll consider sparing ATS members though, everyone else is doomed.

For the Horde

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Hey cool! I'd be willing to xfer my main (as my server blows anus) and get back into wow (as I quit).

80 rogue full t7..... I quit too soon it seems...

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 06:58 AM
link   
reply to post by DaMod

Hey Id also like to transfer my char over cuz my server blows too, I havnt played for over a year and I think my main was lvl80+ warlock. Im downloading the catalysm update now.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Ocelot

anyone play on the realm of shanderis?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join