It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World Of Warcraft ATS Guild?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2005 @ 08:42 PM
link   
I was wondering how many members are playing World of Warcraft? Please post your character names and server. Also I was thinking we could all get together on the same server and start a WoW Guild made up entirely of ATS members. Anyone up for it?

[edit on 15-2-2005 by Ocelot]

posted on Feb, 15 2005 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Alliance Characters on Lightning's Blade PVP Server:
1) Rodarass LV 8 NE Druid
2) Corvus LV 14 NE Rogue
3) Athan LV 24 NE Hunter
4) Eleanor LV 12 HUM Paladin
5) Boyd LV 10 DWF Warrior
7) Kegan LV 3 HUM Warlock
8) Alysia LV 1 HUM Priest
9) Gallagher LV 1 HUM Mage

Horde Characters on Mannoroth PVP Server:
1) Ocelot LV 40 UND Warrior
2) Eudor LV 7 TROLL Priest

Characters on Earthen Ring Role Playing Server
1) Karsten LV 32 HUM Mage
2) Obellix LV 6 HUM Rogue

There you have it. My list of characters.

posted on Feb, 16 2005 @ 07:13 AM
link   
Garona

Kwon - Hunter
Limubai - Priest

Guild - Hellscream

posted on Feb, 17 2005 @ 01:43 AM
link   
I was wondering if u were still playing WoW Ocelot, since I remember seeing you talk about it when it came out. I don't know if I would start another character tho. Theses 3 already takes so much time, and none of them is really high-lvl yet... and I can't bring me to decide wich one to make my main.

On the Gore Fiend server:

Zarathos - lvl 22 undead warlock
Gomchen - lvl 21 tauren shaman

On the Shattered Hand server

Wikidwilly - lvl 15 night elf druid

posted on Feb, 17 2005 @ 02:01 AM
link   
My son has the game and I am thinking about starting a character.

I will let you know when I do

posted on Feb, 17 2005 @ 04:25 AM
link   
My wife just picked up this game for me along with a 6 month subscription, and I have to say this game is like e-crack. If anyone in Europe wants to get in on some action, let me know

Itchy - lvl 14 undead mage
Thunderstrom

[edit on 17-2-2005 by Grommer]

posted on Feb, 17 2005 @ 07:46 AM
link   
I would love to join an ATS guild, but I am just too entrenched on Skullcrusher atm. All my friends from Toronto are on that Server(it is sort of the unofficial server of Toronto
At least at InetCafes), I also started an Alliance character on Archimonde allthough I am not playing Alliance right now cuz they are sooo ghey

Here are my guys.

www.thottbot.com...

www.thottbot.com...

BTW Utar is not my char alone, I share my account with my buddy who cannot afford the game yet, so I let him use my account cuz I want at least one lvl60 so I can farm high lvl instances.

check out this link too
www.belowtopsecret.com...

I posted alot of links that will help new players alot.

EDIT: Ocelot, if Blizzard comes out with a PVP RP Rulesset I will start a character with ya if you want. I doubt it will be coming for quite a while but who knows...

[edit on 17-2-2005 by sardion2000]

posted on Feb, 17 2005 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by m0rbid
I was wondering if u were still playing WoW Ocelot, since I remember seeing you talk about it when it came out.

Yeah im still playing WoW although not as much as I'd like because of work+School+girlfriend. But I try to play at least an hour or two everyday if I can. Im building myself a whole new gaming PC for WoW And other games. The parts arrive today actually

[edit on 17-2-2005 by Ocelot]

posted on Feb, 17 2005 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Oh and about the ATS Guild. I just meant that we can all create an alternate character that we can play every once in a while with other ATS members. We can all pick a server, choose which side we wanna be (horde, alliance) and make an alternate so we can play together. Even if its a character that we play every once in a while. Just thought it might be a fun idea to try. Anyways guys let me know and I'll set everything up.

posted on Feb, 17 2005 @ 09:28 AM
link   
hmm sure I'm down for that as long as its on a PvP server with a medium to high population. My personal preferance is Horde right now, but if the majority want to start alliance chars I don't mind that. I always wanted to make a Dwarf Pally/Blacksmith/Miner.

posted on Feb, 17 2005 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ocelot
I just meant that we can all create an alternate character that we can play every once in a while with other ATS members.

Well, that could be cool. It will just make more rest bonus for my other chars anyway hehe. I prefer the horde too, but I've noticed that when you have to quest in contested territories, it can be tough to complete quests and lvl. The Alliance always seem to out-number the horde, and there is always a bunch of losers who gank people at lower lvl than them. So I'll just go with what the majority picks.

Count me in aswell.

Originally posted by Grommer
I have to say this game is like e-crack.

Hahaha... so true. It can be pretty dangerous for people with addictive personallity and who barely had a life before. Wait, did I said dangerous? I meant fun

[edit on 17-2-2005 by m0rbid]

posted on Feb, 17 2005 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Ok so we got sardion2000 and Morbid. Anyone else want in?

We also have to decide on a server.

I want to be Horde also. As for server why not try Mannoroth? Its a PVP server and we can all play in that one.

posted on Feb, 17 2005 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Theses 3 already takes so much time, and none of them is really high-lvl yet... and I can't bring me to decide wich one to make my main.

Shamans are good(I love StoneSkin Totem and the Healing Wave Totem), but if you want to be able to mind control people and also have the fringe benefit of never having to look for a group become a Priest. Lvl 55+ Shadow specced Priests are soooo scary in PvP. Alot more annoying then regular priests.

As for the server, why not Skullcrusher? It has a high population, Horde outnumbers Alliance, by 2682 characters. I know lots of people on the server personally so I might be able to get some nice benefits. Like free 14 slot bags and stuff like that. BTW We need 10 people to sign the guild charter to start a guild up, and ATS guild or AboveTopSecret guild might not go down so well with the GMs, what with Blizzards ingenious naming policy.

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 02:34 AM
link   
Do you guys happen to know if we in Europe can play on the same servers? I'm seeing the server names you guys are posting, but dont see them in my list.

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Do you guys happen to know if we in Europe can play on the same servers? I'm seeing the server names you guys are posting, but dont see them in my list.

I dont think so Grommer
Caused quite a stir originally too. Id be ok if they just excluded the Canadians, but everybody? (its a joke, calm down you hosers).

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by skippytjc

I dont think so Grommer
Caused quite a stir originally too. Id be ok if they just excluded the Canadians, but everybody? (its a joke, calm down you hosers).

I heard that
Well I'm bumping this thread now, anyone else playing WoW?

Skullcrusher is available to Europeans I believe. I've been noticing alot more French, Polish, German and English languages on the server recently.

[edit on 10-3-2005 by sardion2000]

posted on Mar, 11 2005 @ 11:23 PM
link   
We all have to decide on a server. So everyone post your suggestions so we can get together and do this.

posted on Mar, 11 2005 @ 11:27 PM
link   
I say Skullcrusher. Im already established on the server, know a heck of alot of people who play on that server personally. That is if its for the HORDE.

If Alliance then Achimonde. Again I know people on the server personally. Don't have any alliance characters but anyhoo. HEY I JUST GOT AN IDEA! How bout the Test Servers when they are available to everyone! No need to Create new characters!

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 04:43 PM
link   
(Cenarion Circle) Firebelch -- Paladin
(Cenarion Circle) Battlebaron -- Hunter
(Bleeding Hollow) Gulzar -- Fighter

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 09:43 AM
link   
.....The Server will be Skullcrusher. We will be on the Horde side. So every ATS Member who wants to join for the New ATS clan needs to Create a Horde Character and post your character name and class here so we can all get together and play. As soon as the servers come back up from their weekly maintenance I will create my character. So everyone Join up and join the new Guild we're forming!!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join