It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART 3

page: 78
<< 75  76  77    79  80  81 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: texasgirl

We be aight. or not. panicking wont help anyhow.
I guess, maybe we shouldnt freak out, if theres nothing to be done about it. Meditation, helps. Finding a mental anchor helps. bourbon helps, in moderation.

I'll take a good book to read in bed tonite.

Wait, I only have conspiracy books.

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: tigertatzen
Holy #. LOOK at this. He calls the Statue DELTA.

I hope someone sees this and knows what it might mean. I have been getting flashes of Lady Liberty in my head incessantly since late last night.

DELTA

I'm going to just set this out here one more time. The Wiki on this man who painted Delta and a whole bunch of other commissioned artwork for the US government...including series pieces such as portraits of BO entitled '44 Obama's'.

One of Continental Airlines' Boeing 777-200ERaircraft (registered N77014) sported a livery designed by Max

His artwork was featured on CBS's The Early Show where his "44 Obamas," commemorating Barack Obama, the 44th President of the United States, was debuted.[20]

In 2012, he was chosen to paint the hull art of the New York themed ship Norwegian Breakaway by Norwegian Cruise Line.[15]

In November 1997, Max pleaded guilty in Manhattan federal district court to charges of concealing more than $1.1 million in income from the Internal Revenue Service in connection with the sales of his works between 1988 and 1991. The plea came two days before he was to go on trial on an 11-count conspiracy and tax fraud indictment. 

He painted the Clintons as well. He's connected to all of these people in a number of ways.

His Wiki page was edited three days ago, just FYI. Could be nothing...but I'm being nudged hard right now with regard to this person and a whole lot of synchronous things are present that tie in with the recent Q drops.

Is Liberty Island a port of entry? This man is commissioned with designing the banners, etc. for ports of entry.

And once again, I'll reiterate that recently, the method of purchasing tickets for Lady Liberty tours has been changed. Now they want people to reserve spots in advance. They say it is to avoid standing in long lines. And different prices get different access, whatever that means. I linked that earlier as well.

Peter Max Wiki:

en.m.wikipedia.org...

Edit: To further tie this in, the video Q posted featured Lady Liberty quite prominently. And she holds her torch out as a beacon of Light.

edit on 28334America/ChicagoThu, 15 Feb 2018 16:33:03 -060028pm2845America/Chicago by tigertatzen because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

most people are so blinded and far-gone from craving a finer/truer reality that the idea is poison to them.
Forget explaining how this physical world is only a fractal step-down of a higher existence. they dont even want this physical existence anymore and escape into a digital dream which is a step even lower.
how do you fix that?

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 04:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

There is the question of high EMF sensitivity which may or may not be a thing.

It is a thing, but Clown agents say no so of course... The issue of how you perceive it is unique, some do, some don't - but it does in the end. If you invested in this entire mess, say Clowns and clowns posse, you'd make damn sure that every story, every news clip, every cell carrier towed the line: "It's all healthy, nothing to see here at all." Through Q we see that in fact they can drown out anything they wish.

If it helps, cranky gets VERY cranky over the fact that my neighbor's WIFI is working to rewrite my DNA as I walk past, and furious that the Parking meters work me over too.

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 04:34 PM
link   

well. the mind#### tech is real.

but, why cant the whitehats take it over and flip it on them?
like instead of stupefied zombies in theta wave states you ramp it up to gamma

Because: free will? You have to CHOOSE the red pill, remember?

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Sharyl Atkinson explains the origins of "fake news".

Surprise! The name goes back to a non-profit heavily funded by Eric Schmidt and the term hit the press heavily when first brought up be Obama.

But she noticed that in 2016, there seemed to be a concerted effort by the MSM to focus America's attention on the idea of "fake news" in conservative media. That looked like a propaganda effort to Attkisson, so she did a little digging and traced the new spin to a little non-profit called "First Draft," which, she said, "appears to be the about the first to use 'fake news' in its modern context."

First Draft

Digging deeper, she discovered that Google was one of the big donors behind First Draft's "fake news" messaging. Google's parent company, Alphabet, was run by Eric Schmidt, who happened to be a huge Hillary Clinton supporter.

Of course, this all backfired pretty big. Trump was able to capture the Overton Window.

She described two warning signs to look out for.

When the media tries to shape or censor facts and opinions rather than report them.
When so many in the media are reporting the same stories, promulgating the same narratives, relying on the same sources -- even using the same phrases.
Attkisson pointed out that there's an infinite number of ways to report stories, so "when everybody's on the same page, it might the result of an organized campaign."

And this is indeed what we've all been discussing today, isn't it?
edit on 15-2-2018 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: texasgirl

find an up-beat conspiracy, like some nice edgar cayce stuff about great awakening of the human mind

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: 40CalTone

I guess we are supposed to lay the groundwork so Q can finish it. However i'm strictly against forcing peope to see the light so to speak. The majority of earths population is pretty happy whilst living in there own bubble of pure bliss. I'm talking about the normal people with 9-5 jobs and a family. Disrupting that state of bliss could result in very dire consequences. They are the people who have to be convinced. Unfortunately that proves impossible without the help of Q and something tangible to present them. That's why i no longer try to convince people to follow Q and come to their own conclusion. I'm in for the long run and i can be very patient when i need to.

edit on 15-2-2018 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

but how well will you be able to appreciate it?
id rather be fully awake than half asleep when i decide, no?

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: hiddenhandofthetaff

Thank you that's very kind of you. The message at the end was not directed at ATS.

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

EDIT: Aren't psychologists required to report potentially dangerous patients to authorities? That's how they find these guys.

No. Patient confidentiality is protected by law. Particularly psych patients. At this point, I'd be willing to bet that is also by design...crazy people will say anything. No one can take anything they say seriously. And if someone actually does believe them, well, we can't discuss it. That's protected information. Know what I mean?

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 04:40 PM
link   

most people are so blinded and far-gone from craving a finer/truer reality that the idea is poison to them.
Forget explaining how this physical world is only a fractal step-down of a higher existence. they dont even want this physical existence anymore and escape into a digital dream which is a step even lower.
how do you fix that?

agreed. We fix by representing. We cannot "correct" but we can represent the things you speak of. Oddly enough, indifference is okay, adamance is not. The indifferent allow the small percentage to shift the whole, there are enough indifferent but not enough representing yet. The Q wave is helping facilitate that as we speak, we have some momentum and we need to keep it.

Think piano keys. When a E chord is stuck on a piano all the other E's must vibrate a little, they cannot help it - maybe all E's over the entire planet vibrate when one is struck._javascript:icon('
')

Vibrate and the indifferent will too at least at some level.

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

I've been to Max's studio in NY.
He's got quite an operation.
If anything, the man is an opportunist, greedy...and desperate to remain relevant.

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Greenanon

This implies personal manipulation risk from RFID in "contactless" credit and debit cards?

Mark of the Beast?

I've just taken my wallet out and put it in the next room :-)

I believe it is only effective for transmitting upto 50cm?

A contactless smart card is a card in which the chip communicates with the card reader through an induction technology similar to that of an RFID (at data rates of 106 to 848 kbit/s). These cards require only close proximity to an antenna to complete a transaction. They are often used when transactions must be processed quickly or hands-free, such as on mass transit systems, where a smart card can be used without even removing it from a wallet.

The standard for contactless smart card communications is ISO/IEC 14443. It defines two types of contactless cards ("A" and "B")[5] and allows for communications at distances up to 10 cm (3.9 in)[citation needed]. There had been proposals for ISO/IEC 14443 types C, D, E, F and G that have been rejected by the International Organization for Standardization. An alternative standard for contactless smart cards is ISO/IEC 15693, which allows communications at distances up to 50 cm (1.6 ft).

Cards may be Type A and Type B, both of which communicate via radio at 13.56 MHz (RFID HF). The main differences between these types concern modulation methods, coding schemes (Part 2) and protocol initialization procedures (Part 3). Both Type A and Type B cards use the same transmission protocol described in Part 4. The transmission protocol specifies data block exchange and related mec

Human resonant Frequencies

The overall range of resonant frequencies was found to be from 9 to 16 Hz and independent of mass, height and mass to height ratio. The mean values (+/-1 s.e.) were 12.2 +/- 0.1 Hz for males and 12.8 +/- 0.2 Hz for females with an overall mean population value of 12.3 +/- 0.1 Hz.

Bold emphases are mine
edit on 15-2-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: typo

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Q just posted THIS:
www.youtube.com...

The Pledge of Allegiance by Don LaFontaine.

Read LaFontaine's Wikipedia page....interesting man. en.wikipedia.org...

His final movie trailer voice-over was for Call + Response, a documentary about the global slave trade, for which he donated his talent.[15]

He passed away in 2008 at the not-so-old age of 68.

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 04:51 PM
link   

a few years ago i saved this pic because it resonated with me. its from the www and all credit goes to the, to me, unknown artist.

but, after the latest ques i think this is what we are talking about.

think bots. no, not russian bot. or chinese.
bots of all shapes and forms, everywhere.

like a member posted, a few posts back. look at all those "smombies" (ithink it was) out there.

why does such tech not get produced in the safety of our laws?

is the technerds love the cord on which he hangs?

edit: first real post, still getting used to it
edit on 15-2-2018 by rokesh because: trying my powers and lining them up

edit: maybe a fitting pic for the meme ones of you, like "the elite network, connecting bots all over the world" connected with some q dots. trying
edit on 15-2-2018 by rokesh because: fitting meme?

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Greenanon

So I have an idea on how to penetrate prime-time tv through the use of memes. People will have to pool their money into advertising spots during primetime tv news and entertainment segments. The memes are already at our fingertips, now all we need is a handful of investors who believes in the cause…I’m not soliciting, nor wanting to organize such a thing because that’s not in my wheelhouse. Besides I think it is something ATS will likely frown upon. It’s just an idea if somebody who knows somebody who knows somebody and they wind up being our friends in the end?
MSM depends on advertisers?

Can't fight endless resources without endless resources? Purse-strings frayed?
The problem with poverty is that it deprives good people of being generous.

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Q just posted THIS:
www.youtube.com...

The Pledge of Allegiance by Don LaFontaine.

Read LaFontaine's Wikipedia page....interesting man. en.wikipedia.org...

His final movie trailer voice-over was for Call + Response, a documentary about the global slave trade, for which he donated his talent.[15]

He passed away in 2008 at the not-so-old age of 68.

Was there a Q post mentioning Call and Response? May be nothing.

TheTaff

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Please read the articles referenced in this thread. The Brain Initiative is one of those government programs like The Mapping of the Genome project. It has it's good, bad, and UGLY side.

The stated goal of The Brain Initiative was to MAP the brain.

It combines the projects under The Brain Initiative with some pretty scary possibilities:

DREADDs --- Designer Receptors Exclusively Activated By Designer Drugs
edit on 15-2-2018 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Talented man and a great rendition.

top topics

<< 75  76  77    79  80  81 >>

join