It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART 3

page: 76
<< 73  74  75    77  78  79 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Ender didn’t know about “the game” until it was over.

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 03:16 PM
link   
it's officially time to start freaking out guys

And way earlier than expected too. It is my contention that the patents held by the gentleman mentioned in the above thread are germane to this discussion and these Q drops.
For those of you who have read it before get ready to read with new bugged out crazy eyes

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

No. It's sort of on the list, but I haven't picked it up yet.

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Remember, we've been told we're "safe" unless we're prone to mental illness. I think you have to be "prepped" for this to work on you.

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Oh, my...Q is on a roll today. And it's scary as he**.

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: erikthegreen
Why is Big Pharma essential?
Expand your thinking past cures.
Think Google [new Pixel phone].
Think Apple [vs. Samsung].
Why was Blackberry destroyed?
We can guide but you must organically uncover the TRUTH.
THEY are watching.
ARCHIVE EVERYTHING OFFLINE.
Q

qanonmap.github.io...

Blackberries are made in Mexico, not China.

Q asked why everything is 'really' made in China. Perhaps because it makes it easier for the Deep State to tamper with the product without us knowing about it.

Didn't they just discover a massive security flaw that effects a huge number of computer processors? You wanna bet that was a CIA backdoor/worm that was being neutralized?

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

lucky im so sane then....
heh..
heh.....heh.

....so boned....

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 03:28 PM
link   
NEW

Feb 15 2018 16:09:29
Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: 6d0fd8 388958 >>388822
Consumer Protection Agency.
Sen Warren.
CORRUPTION/INFILTRATION/SLUSH FUND.
#Goodbye#
Q

qcodefag.github.io...

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Trump cut Cosumer Protection Board to their reserves. $0 Funding.

Mulvaney wrote Yellen that the CFPB has $177.1 million at the Federal Reserve Bank of New York, which is sufficient to cover the projected $145 million in quarterly expenditures. If these estimates are correct, a $0 funding request would leave the CFPB with approximately $32 million at the end of the second fiscal quarter.

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: texasgirl you think you're spooked honey? I'm about ready to find the deepest darkest cave on the Eastern seaboard and stay there. I am only slightly kidding

Ok so...speaking of spooked. I've been looking up connections to Lady Liberty and Monarch and other things I found along the way. And we've all discussed the phone weirdness and Tat with the edit on his post.

But in the past half hour where I was posting those connections here, my phone keeps ringing and either it's a whole bunch of repeating digits on the caller ID, or it comes up as a private number. I haven't answered any of the calls.

This is extremely unusual, or I wouldn't even mention it. Only a handful of people ever call my phone, and they're all in my directory. Once in a while I'll get an odd private number pop up. It'll maybe happen a few times a year. This is like six times in a half hour along with numerous other calls.

I'm not afraid when I think about the idea that I might be being watched or stalked in some way...more like astonished really. Disbelieving. Q keeps saying this is bigger than we ever imagined. Could it really be big enough that we might be targeted by these people?

Someone asked him if the anons are safe, and he answered yes. I don't think they'll go after anyone, but the idea that they could have the reach to harass us for exposing them is pretty damned creepy.

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Greenanon

he was searching for Neo right? or in our case a "state of mind of Neo"?
Q says we are the Army, we are essential. Morpheus and others NEEDED Neo. Only way to win?

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Doesn't Trump want to de-fund the Consumer Protection Agency? Did something else just happen?
edit on 15-2-2018 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
Grrrr... spent 20 mins building a list of multiple shootings over last year then got "Unable to display screen" when I hit "Post" ..Aagh.

Will build again in a bit.

Ps BBC just said there has been on average a multiple shooting in US "every 60 hours" over the last year.

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: 40CalTone

The race is only fair when everyone knows the prize.

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

Anything go to VM?

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Apple

Motorola

Samsung

RFID chips in every pocket

What isn’t a gateway?

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

Doesn't Trump want to de-fund the Consumer Protection Agency? Did something else just happen?

Apparently, POTUS does want it dismantled.
www.usatoday.com... 12001/

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 03:39 PM
link   

They steal money to pay for scandals so they probably shouldn’t get tax dollars.

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Greenanon
Apple

Motorola

Samsung

RFID chips in every pocket

What isn’t a gateway?

I recall discussing Samsung Galaxy E5's here...back when E5 came up in the earlier Q post.

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

Again an Anon / Q exchange.

>>388273
Are all of the anons safe?

--------------------------------------------------------

>>388315
Yes.
Target subjects are pre disposable to certain mental illnesses.
Target subjects are scouted over a period of time to study and arrange 'THERAPY'.
'THERAPY' takes [x] to break the mind into a functional/programmable device.
Science Fiction?
Q

So there's the game: they identify people who can be "broken" and turned into these sleeper-killers.

I just realized, either they need a network of psychologists who report potential subjects to them, or else they can somehow access confidential psychological files to find these people.

EDIT: Aren't psychologists required to report potentially dangerous patients to authorities? That's how they find these guys.

I can't remember what shooting it was but didn't the suspect go to the FBI claiming to be brainwashed or something before the shooting?

Was it the airport incident?

top topics

<< 73  74  75    77  78  79 >>

join