It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART 3

page: 221
<< 218  219  220    222  223  224 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

I would so love for this to be true. It would be an amazing way to bust a hole in their evil murderous narrative. But this seems like something they want pushed quickly into the memory hole before too many questions are asked just like Las Vegas.

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Las Vegas needs an explanation.

The justice department needs to explain why they've been using assets as verified crisis actors for years.

These things do not keep the homeland safe.

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 04:10 PM
link   
A little tidbit for Tat and Tiger... @snowden just made a snide little comment about Erik Prince as a comment on a retweet today. Seems as if he might not like him all that much...

Edit to add...not his comment sorry just a retweet

twitter.com...

edit on 26 by tiredoflooking because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 04:17 PM
link   
City Journal is picking up on where Conservative Treehouse has led. They don't quite go as far as to accuse the Broward Country Sheriff and Scools of doing this for money, but they do tie it to Obama era discipline policies and mention how Broward was lauded at the White House for their approach as model to be followed.

So how many places are copying this?

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 04:17 PM
link   
A screen capture of Snowdens retweet before it goes away:

This actually tells us a lot about both Erik Prince and Snowden.

I think Prince might be a key player in rounding up bad actors.
edit on 2018 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

Say what you want about Erik Prince.

ISIS didn't last long.

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Good news this week:

1. Lynn Rothschild says she is quitting twitter and does not get a single positive reply. People are awake.

2. Weinstein Company bankrupt

3. Schiffs embarrassing counter-memo confirms Nunes Memo

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Mr. McRots last 8 tweets are about anti-gun legislation.

These people are so easy to read. "Lets do a false flag, and then keep tweeting about gun laws".

They do this instantly and incessantly at every shooting. No questions asked about the shooting, no questions about the state of society, no questions about the shooter...just the scripted "gun laws!". The armed public of the U.S. may be one of the last things standing in the way of their plans.

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 04:34 PM
link   

It was a good week.

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

Bollywood actress Sridevi did not die from a heart attack. The autopsy report has been released. It was "accidental drowning" in the bathtub. Apparently there is 24 hour media coverage and conspiracy theories everywhere in the India media.

There was some speculation in this thread about if she could be related to the Q saga, since she is considered an "elite". But seems like a suspicious death to me.

www.news18.com...

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 04:54 PM
link   

It's incredibly frustrating. Especially all these kids from the shooting school and other schools who think they are the resistance. They aren't, they are being led by the nose by CNN and all that is behind it. I am not even really pro gun but I cannot believe what is going on.

Even if they get what they want...which is what exactly?? Ban assault rifles? It doesn't come close to solving any of the problems. Since when did today's youth become so bloody gullable?

Oh and that Rothchild tweet...she still hasn't left twitter. I really think it was placed just to draw comments. It is pretty amazing that she gets like zero support!

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking

Oh and that Rothchild tweet...she still hasn't left twitter.

She didnt say she'd leave twitter. She said she deleted her twitter app. Maybe she doesn't know that that doesn't delete her twitter account. Deleting her twitter app will not disappear her problems.

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Oh that's funny and you are probably right!!!

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork
Q: Is John Podesta's brother Brian Podesta, a Senior Analyst at National Center 4Missing & Exploited Children w/Top Secret Security Clearance?

Someone on twitter said this, but it needs looking into..

Thanks.

Yes. He is in this position and it has been investigated...this subject got a lot of citizen journos kicked off youtube. In fact this girl, goes by the name Honeybee. She had thousands of followers on youtube including me and all of her videos were removed including this one which she mirrored to bitchute. This is a rabbithole in itself and is sensitive. I highly recommend her videos pertaining to her vidme investigation before this and in fact all of her videos. This video I'm linking is ONLY about Brian Podesta and who he is and his position in the government and NCMEC. As she states he is a public official and therefore reporting on him is not taboo or shouldn't be. I am super happy to find these videos from about a year ago are still available out there. Though not easy to find and do not come up in a simple google search. There are still many videos of other citizen journos interviewing her on youtube but her presence is entirely scrubbed. It is and was really hard to find actual reporting on this subject that wasn't filled with disinfo. I find her to be entirely transparent and her reporting very truthful, but that's just my opinion. I recommend everyone checking out her videos for yourself and see what you think. I really do not watch a lot of vlogs but hers is worth watching!!

www.bitchute.com...

Wow. This may explain the nature of Andrew Breitbart's tweet at Podesta and how that system was being worked to cover up such things.

And for all we know this might offer Q another angle for surveillance and investigation.

Great video presentation and piece of research! Thanks for bring this to our attention.

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 05:08 PM
link   
NO WAY ...

W hy is there a dog driving a car in the background of this David Hogg interview?

Seriously ... it's there. The video is posted and it looks fake, but it is a dog in the cab. This looks altered, but it's hilarious.

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 05:11 PM
link   

David Rothschild
David Rothschild
@DavMicRot
·
4m
Just discussing stupid, dangerous idea of teachers as paramilitary is victory for NRA/Republicans/Trump pushing dystopian view of US as failed state accepting masses of unregulated guns, death, as fait accompli. Don't get caught in silly policy debate: debate core vision of US.

twitter.com...

Oh he is on a warpath isnt he.

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 05:13 PM
link   

She has (had) the Clinton Foundation to disappear her problems.
edit on 26-2-2018 by Greenanon because: Still getting used to it

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 05:20 PM
link   
S cot Peterson lawyers up.

Oh, sorry, they're just there to respond to criticism for him.

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Susan Rice lawyered up in advance of phase 2 as well.

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

Yes. Breitbart knew stuff for sure. The subject is just beyond imagination. It is unbelievable to me how this all played out a year ago. I am super hopeful things might have changed...power might have shifted and people can actually talk about the meat and bones behind what was left out in the world to discuss about pedogate. Back then there was a line that couldn't be crossed it seemed. Wilder theories were allowed to stand, but when specific thruths start getting brought up things got shut down and people got silenced. I am even a bit worried discussing the edges now...I am hopeful things have changed. I hope the storm takes these people down. I think it is safe to say it would still be a good idea to start another thread in an approved forum to keep it separate from this bigger picture of things. Honeybee has many many good videos on the subject on bitchute. There are places where it is OK to talk further on the topic. Good idea to keep this thread in the spirit of all parts of the movement. Though it is a big part for me.

top topics

<< 218  219  220    222  223  224 >>

join