It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART 3

page: 223
<< 220  221  222    224  225  226 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork

originally posted by: Greenanon
100 percent sure David Rothschilds Twitter account is a bot.

No, it's not. I've interacted with him. He's very determined, and very afraid and insecure.

He's got some sort of news aggregate op going and seems to devote his every waking moment to it.

If you meant that as a joke however, good one!

So a Rothschild spends every waking moment dedicated to aggregating and decimating news? Really, you believe that?

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Quick thought...

The KEYSTONE

...is ALSO The BRIDGE...

The Keystone is also the Bridge between two sides of the arch...it holds the arch together and keeps it suspended.

edit on 26-2-2018 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

Wonder how well his "heart attack" was investigated. SMH.

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
For those saying Q has done nothing to influence anything...

There are now many millions of us....questioning, researching, speaking and reaching out.

I would also like to chime in that for the past two weeks all of the distilled water is selling out faster than you can get any. Distilled water is one of the fastest ways to decalcify the pineal gland, which is the ethernet connection to the higher self and Source. People are waking up, actively.

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 07:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate

Wasn't this his last tweet before he was murdered?

There were several "interesting" tweets in the days, weeks and months before his "heart attack". This was one of them:

edit on 2018 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Quick thought...

The KEYSTONE

...is ALSO The BRIDGE...

The Keystone is also the Bridge between two sides of the arch...it holds the arch together and keeps it suspended.

You just described the anti-Christ, in effect.

Note the complete media blackout on his recent speech was it in Boston?

I'm beginning to wonder if Trump really understands precisely what's at stake and how to avoid it..

Q gives me hope, but I'm left wondering if they've got what it takes to reverse weaponize the US government towards Justice and authentic Security, anti-Corruption and anti-evil, without leaving that evil system and structure in place just biding its time...

If ever it was time, the time is now, to really get this ball rolling in earnest.

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork Why is it his always happens?

Text

Tam
🇺🇸#ISTANDWITHGENFLYNN#NRA
‏ @t193931
22h22 hours ago

List of companies boycotting NRA and the ones WE SHOULD BE BOYCOTTING FROM NOW ON:
Alamo
Avis
Allied Van Lines
Bestwestern
Budget
Chubb Ins
Delta
Enterprise Rent-a-Car
First National Bank of Omaha
Hertz
MetLife
North American Van Lines
Paramount R
SimpliSafe
Symantec #qanon

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 07:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

In this case, yes, I do. He's an addict.

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

Starting to look like he was ahead of his time.

What would he be doing with Q?

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: airyspace2015
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

Why is it his always happens?

What do you mean? ie: timing?

link   
a reply to: airyspace2015

Q related?

link   
a reply to: airyspace2015

Anyone find it interesting that pretty much all the car rental companies are on this list?

link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
People have to turn their trip to the beach into a vision on snapchat rather then experience the expression itself.

I know a lot of people who actually spend more time sharing the beach on snapchat and instagram before they even take in the beach with all its splendor. They are barely aware of the place itself.

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 07:27 PM
link   

If that's really what it is, Trump won't avoid only fight a holding action, and if that's really what it is, then I am more disturbed than ever by what the coder has been putting out these past few days.

Pray is right.

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 07:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: tiredoflooking

TBH I'm surprised Big Pharma are not producing this Scopolamine on an industrial scale... then again maybe they are!

As you say, so many uses! Getting through checkpoints, making politicians say what you want them to say, obedient sex slaves, triggering suicides, etc.

Scopolamine...AKA 'The Devil's Breath' ("We hear you breathing")...now comes in a handy transdermal patch.

medlineplus.gov...

Yep and if they have a programmed asset they need to direct, they could slap a patch on him...or simply get him close to the powder. Then drop an earpiece in and remotely puppet him via verbal commands or other trigger mechanisms.

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 07:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic

David Rothschild
David Rothschild
@DavMicRot
·
4m
Just discussing stupid, dangerous idea of teachers as paramilitary is victory for NRA/Republicans/Trump pushing dystopian view of US as failed state accepting masses of unregulated guns, death, as fait accompli. Don't get caught in silly policy debate: debate core vision of US.

Core Vision: There are several "liberal" countries where not only the populace has no guns, but the police don't wear guns either. I've met police officers who haven't used a gun their entire career. These countries are ripe for picking by say...any reptilian overlord invader or army of zombies or simply one of the cabals "terrorist groups".
edit on 2018 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 07:30 PM
link   
I've read through the whole list of direct responses and can't find yours anywhere? Is it top list? bottom of list? Has it been removed?

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Breaking... Hogg siblings live on Anderson Cooper right now...barf.

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

They speak in code or in secret. That's disturbing.

Surely Q had a mole in there for Obama's talk, but likely no recording ability or notes.

Very unusual.

Why can't the devil-people just repent and sing for good sleeps?

I guess it leaves certain people like BHO and HRC flapping in the wind, but what leverage or power do they really have?

If there is a Q, he'd better start moving on that MAP of his and start attacking their structure...

Hmmph, if you take out the keystone, the whole thing falls.

Further, "it was the stone that was rejected by the builders (individual liberty) that became the keystone."

Without Christ as the rock of ages, as a model of authentic leadership it's not functional.

Absent the keystone, the person of Barack Obama (whoever that is) doesn't have sufficient strength or integrity.

Perception only.

Is it enough?

I don't think so.

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

No, it's there for me, at the top, without the list of comments readjusting based on likes, which is usually the case.

Someone gave me a like from finding it in my own feed.

Probably just buried.

Then again, my tweets to Trump don't seem to gather any likes.

I think it may be a new type of selective shadowbanning perhaps. I don't know.

new topics

top topics

<< 220  221  222    224  225  226 >>

join