It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DeLonge and To The Stars Incorporated

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 07:08 AM
link   
You dont get a mainstream record deal unless the evil elite accepts the influence you will put on people. So Tom is sponsored filth is what I'm saying. Have you heard his music? Understand any of it? It has purpose. Social engineering is the game.

Remember when hip hop went incorporated? Gangsta rap came along..

So, a sponsored element of the millenial breeder program. Freemason child. Book seller. Nervous talker. What else to say.

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 07:09 AM
link   
a reply to: nOraKat

I know. I'm not saying I have any good answers for why these people keep bringing the big stories. They have for years and none of them have ever brought a single good piece of evidence. They form a group and vouch for each other's hearsay claims.

They have no reason to withhold the evidence they say they have. They've said they have it so secrecy and national security aren't obvious priorities. What's the purpose of all the wait and see?

It's always razzle dazzle followed up with nothing that matters. DeLonge and TTSA are like this guy here who can spin around like a star, but what exactly is the point?!

edit on 2.11.2018 by Kandinsky because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 07:09 AM
link   
Just another scheme to make money selling B.S. lies and half truths and an empty promise.

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 07:19 AM
link   
So...this is HOW we get to Disclosure that all the fringe minded folks have been wanting. The reason for Secrecy up to this point is the fact stated in the Men in Black movie. Individuals are smart...groups of Individuals are dumb panicky animals. Looks at what folks are doing with simple political polarities these days. Do you really think they'll handle hyper-advanced technology, concepts, and realities better? Let you in on a Secret, higher evolved life forms could eliminate our entire Civilization swiftly, frighteningly so. But they know the reaction of a Swath of Narcissistic Monkey's would immediately be negative, because that's the primary state of mind humans hold. So this process must be gradually phased series of emotional, intellectual, and physical inoculations to provide the catalyst for us to evolve. Not everything is a negative, not everything is a positive, but between these polarities the Creator Force has imbued ALL OF EXISTENCE with the capability to evolve. What if I told you that we never die? That what we perceive as death is simply a physical "molting" of a body, whereas our Spirit lives on taking with it the collective experiences from the previous incarnation. So the Universe is quite in fact a Cosmic University to work on, in, and through the individual and collective perfections towards the betterment of the race, the Solaris System, the Cluster, the Sector, the Galaxy, and ALL degrees, planes, and dimensions along the path. There are Universal Laws at work here, ones you can deviate from for a very short while in the local plan of things. Currently, with our "Open Source" technology we can see over 200,000,000,000,000 Galaxies in OUR Universe. I can tell you there's an Infinity of Universes. Until WE locally seek Wisdom and Truth rather than stale malleable Human Knowledge, we repeat the class/course ad nauseum. This is why Evil, Death, and Misery is allowed by "GOD" just as Love, Hope, and Faith are allowed. Twin Polarities are just one of the Universal principles, which hold this existence together. What we find hilarious is that all of the things Humans fight over are temporary and transient and is like watching the ghosts of all the folks who bought all the Junk at the Dump throughout their lives to then fight over their "Stuff" into eternity. Until they realize that NONE of that $h*t matters, they'll be stuck in their cycle of squabbling. This is because for them to move on to the next higher degree of existence they'll not even be able to "Physically" touch anything within that pile of material detritus, but because of their emotional ties based on their perception of "ownership" they're a Poltergeist stuck in the Dante's Inferno of their own mind. You can keep killing each other or you can figure out we're all Eternal Seeking to Evolve Back into the Light. Weeping, Screaming, and Gnashing Your Teeth is a Choice, OR You Can Be Happy, Grateful, and Yearn to Improve your "Station" in Life. Smile at the Universe and it will Smile Back...Your Focus Determines Your Reality.

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 07:21 AM
link   

I wouldn't dismiss it based on Puthoff and RV claims.

I dismiss him because of his continued lack of delivery on anything that doesn’t benefit him financially.

From the “want to know more? Read my books!” routine to the Joe Rogan interview where he point blank says he wants to create a multimedia empire about UFOs and aliens to his using widely debunked videos as “evidence” of super duper top secret information he’s gotten? Yea, shenanigans. Top to bottom it’s horse crap.

He’s going to have to try a lot harder to come across as anything other than somebody out to make money.

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Well well I would say, its like the mafia your always in. Not only that, this one is just one of many projects that are rolling out. Only, got a feeling this one has gone wrong. Why? because we have back engeneered it. The good projects, we only realize once they are finalized. a reply to: nOraKat

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 07:23 AM
link   
If he won't answer the most basic of questions then he is a fraud and I have no time for him.
It just stinks of a money making scheme to sell books etc.

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 07:59 AM
link   

I saw delouge on Rogan and it was just laughable.. you could see Rogan trying not to laugh as he gave bad answer after snakeoil salesman answer.

Every answer he gave was an OBVIOUS play off and you could tell his story wasn’t even straight in his own head...

Just the whole thought that the government went to find an old washed up rockstar conspiracy theorist WHO NO ONE WITH SENSE WOULD EVER TRUST, and chose him for disclosure..

Not any of the worlds celebrity science educators that have credibility..

No the blink 182 guy...

Yea.. that makes sense...

Lol

He is a scam artist asking for donations. Nothing more , maybe less.
edit on 11-2-2018 by JoshuaCox because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 08:02 AM
link   
a reply to: YouSir

But, but if you just donate millions of dollars he will tell you...

BWAHAHAHA.

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 08:06 AM
link   

He claims it is , with zero proof of any of it..

This is a blantant money grab... he is a scam artist trying to profit off people’s curiosity..

None of his story makes sense and it has been years and he hasn’t released ANYTHING that even hints to all the craziness he is claiming..

Anytime anyone is that worried about the donation side of things, but providing you no evidence...

Good flipping luck

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 08:12 AM
link   
My guess would be he's a front man for some limited disclosure/faux disclosure.

As in oh look we got UFOs and such cool right? Forget all about your overlords and play with some shiny toys.

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 08:13 AM
link   
One of the main problems with this whole farce IS the people involved.

They essentially sucked Satan's thingy, for a sustained period and proved keen and able.

I dont expect altruism from any of them.

It makes no sense.

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 08:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: skalla
One of the main problems with this whole farce IS the people involved.

They essentially sucked Satan's thingy, for a sustained period and proved keen and able.

I dont expect altruism from any of them.

It makes no sense.

Ummm...OMG...too funny Skalla...I can't stop laughing...

Now I need to go remove the roast beef hash and eggs...out of my sinus cavity...

Thanks...

YouSir

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 08:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox
a reply to: YouSir

But, but if you just donate millions of dollars he will tell you...

BWAHAHAHA.

Ummm...you mean I need to cancel that check...?

YouSir

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 08:34 AM
link   

FWIW, I DID watch the entire video, earlier this morning via another feed.

Yea, Delonge is seriously off and what Melissa points out is so strikingly true, i.e., who in the world is going to believe anything TTS Academy puts out? Listen to her reading of the members resumes. TTS is composed of Delong as "communications", and the rest are a bunch of former Deep State, Shadow Government operatives up to their necks in the government disinformation campaign.

Really weird in my opinion. And why now? That's the big question.

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Soo.. To add to the others, who are saying this is Bull....
From Your linked about page - what's the first image when You scroll down and what does it say?
"From the imagination of Tom DeLonge"
'Nuff said.

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 10:29 AM
link   
I think Ufology became a franchise a long time ago and Delonge just brought in to it and opened a new store, add to that the cointel/misdirection by alphabet agencies for whatever reasons they use ufology for, and this is the sort of mess we end up with.

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 12:18 PM
link   
This guy is no break away representative thats for sure. hes full of crap.

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 01:45 PM
link   

I'm surprised nobody has posted this. During a "To The Stars Academy" presentation, they were caught using a suspicious "UFO" pic...

Radio talk show host Jimmy Church posted this on his Facebook page:

OK... so, in the interest of transparency... Tom DeLonge's 'Tic Tac' UFO was NOT photographed by the US Navy off the coast of San Diego in 2004... but was shot in Manchester UK in 2005... here are the two images side by side...and the ORIGINAL article that was posted in 2005...with four additional images.
Something doesn't smell right to me... I've sent everything to DeLonge and his team and I'm waiting for a response... but one thing is for sure... the UFO community will police itself.
Read the original article...look at the images...and post your comments below...things are about to get interesting...somebody has been played...not sure who...but I want answers.
Steve Mera, who posted the original article in 2005 now says that it was a metallic party balloon....hmmmmm... here we go!!!
Original 2005 article:
www.rense.com...

And after checking it out, he's absolutely right. Here's an article that summarizes it well..

www.metabunk.org...

And this isn't the first time TTS has been caught with their pants down:

www.express.co.uk...

Folks, it's all horsesheet. Delonge himself may not be fully aware of what's going on here, but this is clearly a deep state attempt to give a phony limited UFO disclosure in order to control the narrative.

Do the math. All of these "insiders" with solid credentials could've easily put together their own disclosure project. "But no, wait! we need a washed up rock star to spearhead our efforts!"

D e n y. I g n o r a n c e.

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

Something about that sounds suspiciously like that Icebreaker mission to find inner earth from years ago. It fizzled out because it didn't meet that "required funding" or maybe the captain died... I can't remember...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join