It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DeLonge and To The Stars Incorporated

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 05:19 AM
link   
This is all so bizarre.

First a good analysis -

Why in the world would they choose this guy (DeLonge) to head such a serious group of people?

It's interesting how this researcher mentions that Delonge is the son of an oil company executive, and that Mark Hoppus is the son of a Department of Defense employee who designed missiles and bombs.

----

14:23 - Delonge - "The technology not only exists.. we've figured out how to play with it.. I'm not really going to get into it.. That *is* what we are doing at my company (that is - 'playing with the technology').. that is the announcement."

Interviewer: "When they say 'the technology exists', have they explained it to you, or have you seen it physically?"

Delonge: "see, I don't want to get into that kind of stuff.. if you don't mind"

Interviewer: "Well why is that?"

Delonge: "Well I don't want to speak.. you know, I represent more than myself these days, so I definitely have to watch what I say."

----

Delonge: ".. and everybody would look frozen, so you literally can fly around and grab a Coke out of someone's hand and put it into somebody else's hand."

Interviewer: "Where are you getting this from?"

Delonge: "Well take a wild guess. Look at the people I'm surrounded by you know."

Interviewer: "So, the people surrounding you are telling you this? Is that what it is?"

Delonge: "Uhh, well I don't want to get into that."

----

I'll have to watch that entire interview.

Also what is interesting is in the 'about us' mission graphic (which is pretty weird in itself) with logos like 'Strange Times' (I can't seem to upload it) -

Link

You have one logo with the Masonic guild symbol in there:

----

Anyway this is all very strange..

Please share your thoughts or anything you know about this.

Thanks.

edit on 11-2-2018 by nOraKat because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 05:33 AM
link   
a reply to: nOraKat

Ummm...”I don’t want to get into that”...

“I don’t want to get into that kind of stuff”...

“I’m not really going to get into it”...

‘I really don’t want to speak”...

Tells me all I really need to know about Mr. DeLonge...

All potato...no meat...

YouSir

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 05:41 AM
link   
a reply to: YouSir

You probably didn't watch the video I linked above.

Before you dismiss anything he says, look at who is representing him. It is basically people at the highest levels of intelligence, aerospace, and research within the government.

It *is* the government.

Watch the video from 11 min 10 sec if interested.

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 05:44 AM
link   

Your title says it all really, Delonge and to the stars Incorporated

Where do I sign up to buy the merchandise?

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 05:49 AM
link   
My husband loves the Poet Anderson comics/movie/books. It's an interesting story about a dream walker/warrior. The masonic symbol you see on that image is what leads him through dreams. There are lit up masonic symbols that are lit up that he accesses like doors.

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 06:04 AM
link   

Tom Delonge, from Blink 182 grunge boy band turned Alien threat hunter now in league with ex cia agents backing his cause all the way up to Vice President of his own Company, including the ones involved in mk ultra.

edit on 11-2-2018 by Sapphire because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 06:04 AM
link   
I'm sure when he does these interviews he must know that he is going to get asked alot of questions. Nearly everytime he says he can't say anything for different reasons. He gives away a little more though every so often. Nothing huge but small grains of what's going on.

I do believe there is some truth to what he's eluding to.

I just wonder why him and why now?

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 06:13 AM
link   
I'll put a question out there for anyone who wishes to answer:

All these people who are pushing for this: The guy from Lockheed Skunkworks, CIA, etc..

Do you think they broke away from the government, against their wishes? Or are they supported and pushed by the government?

In their mission statement, they make it sound like they are working independently, breaking away from the government -

To The Stars Academy of Arts & Science has mobilized a team of the most experienced, connected and passionately curious minds from the US intelligence community, including the CIA and Department of Defense, that have been operating under the shadows of top-secrecy for decades. The team members all share a common thread of frustration and determination to disrupt the status quo, wanting to use their expertise and credibility to bring transformative science and engineering out of the shadows and collaborate with global citizens to apply that knowledge in a way that benefits humanity.

Without the restrictions of government priorities.

To the Stars Academy

Some of the team:

Chris Mellon: Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense for Intelligence in the Clinton and Bush Administrations. Served 20 years in the federal government.

Jim Semivan: Central Intelligence Agency Directorate of Operations. 25 years as operations officer.

Steve Justice: Lockheed Martin Advanced Development Programs – (Skunk Works). Program Director for Advanced Systems - 31 years.

These are some real heavy hitters..

edit on 11-2-2018 by nOraKat because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Ummm...I’m sorry...I can’t seem to find any of those persons purported to be backing/representing him in any corporate sense...
it doesn’t state any on his company site...however Linkdin has a list of the six company personnel at To the stars inc. and none of them are any of the persons in the video...

This is also true of his “To the stars university”...

Both entities are merely fronts for selling tee-shirts...

If you have any other information...beyond claims...please post it...

Edit to add:...I see you added a link to “to the stars academy”...

YouSir
edit on 11-2-2018 by YouSir because: For clarity...

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 06:35 AM
link   

I can't get excited over these claims. Puthoff and Targ have made massive claims for RVing and none of them are strong enough by way of evidence. The other RV players have historically been shown to be dubious. On that alone, seeing Puthoff in there is a stick in my spokes that stops the wheel going around.

Look at the argument for RVing. Trained guys can *see* all the good stuff being hidden by enemy nations. According to Targ, it can be used to make millions on the stock exchange by buying silver and gold futures etc. They have these anecdotes about finding lost jewellery for their partners and drawing things being thought of by test subjects.

Contrast that with waterboarding prisoners for information. Or extraordinary renditions with prisoners being faced with power tools in 'black' locations across East Europe and Africa. Then add the trillions spent on surveillance satellites, the NSA stuff leaked by Snowdon and the series of failures in the Middle East. Why are we using FISA hearings and nibbling away at everyone's rights to privacy when they can *see* whatever they need without anyone knowing?

We wouldn't need the latter if RVing and telepathy had any practical value or demonstrable reality. It doesn't make logical sense. Why do any of them need investors when they've already claimed an ability to make money in stocks and shares? Why would they need DeLonge for anything at all if they have the ability where 'you literally can fly around and grab a Coke out of someone's hand and put it into somebody else's hand." I mean what is that? Time stopping? Super-duper extra fast? Invisibility bubbles?

It's a hoax, or a fraud or a psyop because it's all about deferred rewards and "wait and see" evidence. They could go on live TV and do the time-stopping thing. They'd have investors promising billions. Functioning alien technology? Again, go land in Central Park or midway through a major football game. Why not? Why don't they do any of this? What logic or motive requires a drawn up release of hearsay tidbits when they repeatedly claim to have it all there already?

I think DeLonge is having his head #ed with and being used as a stooge for whatever speculative reasons we can guess at.

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 06:36 AM
link   
a reply to: YouSir

originally posted by: YouSir
Ummm...I’m sorry...I can’t seem to find any of those persons purported to be backing/representing him in any corporate sense... it doesn’t state any on his company site..

Go to: Link

Then click: 'The Team' on the left hand side.

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 06:41 AM
link   

I think he left a bad taste in the mouths of the ATS collective with his incredibly boring and aloof AMA, which turned out to be an Ask Me Nothing. It definitely left people feeling skeptical.

Is he doing something? Maybe? But if the government was backing him, they'd back him financially and he wouldn't need to crowdsource.

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 06:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Kandinsky

I wouldn't dismiss it based on Puthoff and RV claims.

How about these people below? Can we dismiss them?

----

Chris Mellon: Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense for Intelligence in the Clinton and Bush Administrations. Served 20 years in the federal government.

Jim Semivan: Central Intelligence Agency Directorate of Operations. 25 years as operations officer.

Steve Justice: Lockheed Martin Advanced Development Programs (Skunk Works). Program Director for Advanced Systems - 31 years.

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 06:45 AM
link   

On top of that they have access to military footage from military craft, and the release/Ok from the DOD to use it.

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 06:50 AM
link   

I get where you're coming from and you're seeing the officials as validating the RVing claims. It's reasonable to do so.

I was immersed in all this a few years ago and paid close attention to interviews with Targ, Puthoff, Buchanan, Vallee, Smith, Dames etc. My takeaway is disbelief; I can't see how the claims can be truthful. This means seriously doubting why these important, significant men from the intelligence community are lending credence to telepathy, RVing and claims that we have alien technology.

Big, big claims and no physical evidence forthcoming...

I get the sense we're meant to be looking over there when the really interesting stuff is going on behind us.

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 06:51 AM
link   

aliens meddeling in our reality, in our dreams, in our body even in our ELECTIONS

edit on 11-2-2018 by airowineSailorcat because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-2-2018 by airowineSailorcat because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Then you also have Colonel Philip J. Corso who claims to have had dialog with ET's telepathically (that being their primary mode of communication).

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Look at the large percentage of his team and notice they come from intelligence agencies.

The intelligence agencies have been meddling in the UFO subject for decades and decades.

Why would they quit meddling now and suddenly become forthcoming and honest?

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Tom DeLonge has been silent for a while now. Seems like Luis Elizondo has usurped him as spokesman for "To the Stars" even though he doesn't work for them according to official offer documents.

Oh and don't even get me started on how a hotdog stand is partially funding this crazy project.

I followed the money and here is a brief summary.. That doesn't cover everything but there are plenty of Tom DeLonge threads on here to catch up with. ATS can never have enough threads about him.

These are facts at this current moment of time:

1) No one currently working at the Pentagon has released any UFO videos or made a statement about AATIP other than to say about the project:

"They produced reams of paperwork. After all of that there was really nothing there that we could find."

2) According to the documentation "To the Stars Academy" employees 3 people Tom and Kari DeLonge and Lisa Clifford. With 3 other people listed as contractors.

3) On the TTSA website a much larger team is listed. Many of who are not employed by TTSA according to the offer document. Most have traceable links back to the intelligence community and many of them are qualified in biology and neuroscience.

4) Luis Elizondo has said he left his job with the US DoD and is seemingly now the spokesperson for TTSA. He is not listed as an employee of TTSA in the documentation.

5) FOIA requests about the AATIP program have thus far drawn blanks. John Greenewald (Blackvault) was told no records could be identified.

Jack Brewer (UFO Trail) was told

We will be unable to respond to your request within the FOIA's 20 day statutory time period due to unusual circumstances. These unusual circumstances could be: (a) the need to search for and collect records from a facility geographically separated from this office; (b) the potential volume of records responsive to your request; and (c) the need for consultation with one or more other agencies which have substantial interest in either the determination or the subject matter of the records....

6) Tom DeLonge earns $100k a year from this project. Guaranteed.

7) Tom's 'Our Two Dogs' hotdog stand (which employs 12 people and turns over $400k a year) has loaned $600k to TTSA.

8) If his fundraising objective of at least $5m is not achieved then projects will be delayed or cancelled and we are left with what 'To the Stars' was a year ago - an entertainment concern. Tom still gets his $100k, his hotdog stand gets paid back at 6% interest and I am not sure what happens to investors money. Stock cannot currently be liquidated.

Worked it out what they are all up to?

Me neither.

edit on 11/2/2018 by mirageman because: correction

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 07:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: nOraKat

On top of that they have access to military footage from military craft, and the release/Ok from the DOD to use it.

Do they, though? Where is any statement from the DOD that TTS has footage provided to them by that entity (DOD)?
We have Delonge SAYING that they have the DOD's blessing, but where is the statement from the DOD? Or anyone who is still employed working that agency?

And where are the films, then? Why haven't shown us, if they have these films? All they've given is so far is two short clips which do not show any smoking gun and in fact both of those clips have dubious aspects about them. There are several great threads specifically about those clips here on ATS that raise the various questions about those two clips from TTS. Especially look at the posts from Isaac Koi about these clips and Mirageman about the company TTS and the role intelligence agencies have played in the subject over the years.
edit on 11-2-2018 by KansasGirl because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-2-2018 by KansasGirl because: Paragraphs aren't conveying 😡

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join