It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Favorite off-the-wall conspiracy theory

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

originally posted by: gr8skott
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

So , it is Confirmed . Those Two are Not the Same Person .........Who would of Thunk ? .......)...

The peer pressure of that group must be amazing.

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

Theory No. 2 -

All Human Doormen in NYC and other Large Metropolitan Cities will soon be Replaced by Autonomous Robots .

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 07:25 PM
link   
here's a sort of one from a church source.

Trump announced he is recognizing Jerusalem as capital of Israel and is moving the embassy there.

Israel named a train station after him.

I'm told Israel is building transportation facilities and hotels near the Old Temple.

why? they expect more traffic / visitors there.

why?
cuz with Trump as pres Israel feels they will have the support to build the long-awaited new Temple.
and won't THAT cause a ruckus...

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: fiverx313
i've always enjoyed jacques vallee's assertion that today's aliens were yesteryear's fairies.

from a mythological/cultural standpoint he's 100%, but he means it literally....
^^^ this! Janet Bord/Bond(?) write a book on this. When you actually examine the old reports and tales, they match up almost exactly with our current Ufo culture

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Another good theory....the Terminator series are a prophecy, not movies.

Soon judgement day will happen and the robots will take over.

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 10:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

"...unless they figure out how to open doors..."

edit on 12-2-2018 by Zelun because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-2-2018 by Zelun because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 11:31 PM
link   
The "Breakaway Civ & Secret Space Program" story by Astr0## was a favorite of mine.

That and anything in the aircraft forum dealing with sightings of unknown airframes

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 12:30 AM
link   
This thread is gold. The hollow moon theory as outlined in the OP is intriguing to say the least. Keep em coming all

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 12:13 AM
link   
The owls are not what they seem.

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 01:44 AM
link   
I've got 2 I consider the craziest I've seen.

1.The Large Hadron Collider is a device for awakening an Egyptian god

The Large Hadron Collider is in fact a multi-dimensional portal intended to awaken Osiris, the Egyptian god of death.

missiongalacticfreedom.wordpress.com...

2.Jay-Z is a time-travelling vampire

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 12:13 PM
link   
International Bankers have been controlling every major empire going back to Sumeria, and probably farther back than that. They are trying to get back and achieve interplanetary dominance which They once held, before the great Cosmic War (which resulted in the planet that is now the Asteroid Belt to be blown up) and they are close. Structures such as the Great Pyramid of Giza was actually a weapon (at minimum a machine of some sort) and was used in this war.

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Big props to OP and contributors to this thread!

Some named conspiracies have given me food for thought or piqued my interest. I do very much appreciate that!

For my own to add - I'm going with MH370. I'm holding on to my own hypothesis that the mangosteens were involved somehow. Dead serious!

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 11:56 PM
link   
JFK's brains got splattered across the rear trunk by a gunner in the rear and above.
Does not compute.

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 03:45 AM
link   
a reply to: [post=23134433]okrian[/post
Great question for us all.

One of my favorite conspiracy theories is that the rise in autism has more purpose in our evolution.
"Lack of connection to other human beings is actually an evolutionary leap forward.

Our anthropologist supposes that hypersociality has created a poisonous overgrowth of society curable only by turning inward, and that autism (the diagnosis of which has increased tenfold) arose to accomplish that." Unquote

Some of my other favourites are:
Area 51
Pine Gap
9/11
New World Order Agenda
The wealth and power of the elite and the bloodlines and what they get away with.
Missing children such as Madeline McCann and what happened to JonBenet Ramsay and William Tyrell in Australia. (Not so much conspiracies but unsolved mysteries)
Why was a Secret Intelligence Agency set up in Australia ( linked with USA) "monitoring signals" in Nov 1947 when Roswell occurred mid 1947? coincidence?
edit on 18 2 2018 by Donnak1 because: Typo

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 07:25 PM
link   
That Michelle Obama was originally a man, born as Michael LaVaughn Robinson played linebacker for the Oregon State Beavers. Robinson then transferred to Princeton in 1982 as Michelle Robinson.

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: ElGoobero

Oh Our 51st state, Israel™ will be doing a bunch of building huh? I wonder how much $$$ this will cost Us U.S. Taxpayers???

As far as conspiracies, I guess My personal #1 would be the proposed NASARA signing which was to take place on 9/12/2001. George W. Bush was to sign it on 9/12 but low and behold and bunch of guys who couldn't fly a Cessna™ took control of commercial airliners and flew them into the World Trade Center

www.greenenergyinvestors.com...

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: okrian

My favorite?
Lizard People walk amoungst us and control the world.

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: okrian

Here''s one that is not so Unbelievable............

edit on 12-3-2018 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join