It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Favorite off-the-wall conspiracy theory

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 09:59 PM
link   
It's fairly obvious that ATS has become a political mess as of late. But I'm going to guess that most of us (whether we participate in the political threads or not) found this site due to our love of conspiracy theories.

Some of my favorite conspiracy theories are not even ones that I believe have much of a chance of being true. But if there's anything I love, it's the imagination of the human mind and the ability to weave an incredibly detailed story that can even find some facts that make their case interesting enough to take a second look.

I'd love to hear what your favorite conspiracy theories are.

And with that, I'll start with one of my favorites…

Spaceship Moon Theory (or Spaceship Moon Hypothesis or Hollow Moon Hypothesis).

This conspiracy theory has, of course, been discussed here at ATS before, but it's been many years since it's made its way into any threads.

If unfamiliar with this hypothesis, in short it posits that the moon is a now-dormant spaceship created by an unidentified alien race. Further details are that this spaceship was used as a Noah's Ark of sorts in order to populate habitable worlds (ours included). Another thought is that an entire civilization lived inside the spacecraft and either abandoned the spaceship, or died out.

Hollow earth theory had first been introduced in the 1600s by Edmond Halley, so the idea of planets being hollow was not new. The first idea of a hollow moon appeared in 'The First Men in the Moon' by H.G. Wells, published in 1901.

But it was a paper published in 'Sputnik' in 1970 (a soviet independent magazine often at odds with TPTB) by 2 soviets of The Soviet Academy of Sciences that really pushed this idea of a spaceship moon for the first time. Here is a link to the rather short article…

Is the Moon The Creation of Intelligence

Here's a more recent article taking a fresh look at the 70s theory...

Moon is hollow 'Death Star' like alien base, says shocking Google image theory

Now I'm not trying to get too far detailed here, but David Icke both makes some interesting scientific points regarding the moon (like 'the moon ringing like a bell', not that he was the first to notice that, and complex metals being found on the surface of the moon), but then really takes it to a whole new level in more recent times (2010) suggesting that the Earth and collective human mind are being manipulated from the moon, a spacecraft and inter-dimensional portal controlled by 'the reptilians'.

This stuff is amazing! I love a wild conspiracy theory. What are you favorites?
edit on 10-2-2018 by okrian because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-2-2018 by okrian because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Barack Obama is Wayne Brady.

Michelle Obama is Nipsey Russel.

Joe Biden is actually Leslie Nielsen.

Hillary is Bill... with a penis... and a better dry-cleaner.
edit on 10-2-2018 by madmac5150 because: Wouldn't you?

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 10:13 PM
link   
The theory that Andy Dick and Kathy Griffith are actually the same person.

....I'm also the innovator of that theory.

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 10:26 PM
link   
John Titor.

If you buy the alternate worldlines theory and 2% divergence rate you can make it all fit.

When he mentioned skyscrapers that were there in the future missing and shortly thereafter 9/11 happened...

Cue Twilight Zone music.

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 10:59 PM
link   
That if you eat nutmeg and morning glory seeds [heavenly blues] together you can actually fly around the room for a short period of time.

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 11:00 PM
link   
a reply to: okrian

The “Paul is dead and replaced by the Illuminati” conspiracy is my favorite, both for sheer audacity and entertainment value.

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 11:07 PM
link   
i've always enjoyed jacques vallee's assertion that today's aliens were yesteryear's fairies.

from a mythological/cultural standpoint he's 100%, but he means it literally....

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 11:17 PM
link   
The planet we live on is a super-computer controlled by mice attempting to find the answer to Life, the Universe, and Everything.
The answer is 42.
But they forgot the Ultimate Question.
Douglas Adams took it to his grave.

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 11:20 PM
link   
a reply to: abe froman

John Titor, was real. I really think he was legit.

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Theory -

Extraterrestrials are Not Really Aliens from another Planet , but Humans that have Evolved over Thousands of Years in the Future Traveling Back in Time to Study their Ancestors .

A Theory Not easily Disproven IMO .

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 11:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

I like that.

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 11:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

Theory -

Extraterrestrials are Not Really Aliens from another Planet , but Humans that have Evolved over Thousands of Years in the Future Traveling Back in Time to Study their Ancestors .

The "aliens" are indeed time-travelers of terrestrial origin from the future, but biological androids sent here as drones to take notes.

link   

Theory -

The "aliens" are indeed time-travelers of terrestrial origin from the future, but biological androids sent here as drones to take notes.

link   

Theory -

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 11:58 PM
link   
a reply to: skunkape23

I see they have Come Back Numerous Times here.................)
edit on 10-2-2018 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 12:00 AM
link   
THIS one.....................

THIS is my favorite conspiracy theory of all time.

THIS one.

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Larry Page (co-founder of Google) is locked up somewhere and has been replaced by a clone or look-alike. Larry firmly believed in the "do no evil" mantra. There was a period of time a few years ago when Larry had not been heard from publicly and even missed an earnings conference call.

After that point, Google became an evil corporation. They are well on their way to take control over our lives.

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 12:18 AM
link   
My favourite has to be one I saw about five years ago. I think an ATS post linked to another site.
This theory was wonderful, because it combined three conspiracies rolled into one.
I will paraphrase from memory;

1. The purpose of chemtrails is to seed huge numbers of nanobots among the population.
2. The purpose of the nanobots is to invade people's bodies, and work together to build up miniature receivers.
3. The purpose of the miniature receivers is to take in signals from HAARP.

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 12:57 AM
link   
The one conspiracy I really connected with is that aliens are really demonic spirits and will use an alien invasion type scenario to launch Armageddon
I don't know but sounds interesting

That and 9/11, what originally brought me to this site
Three buildings all falling down into their own footprint, yeah right

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 02:06 AM
link   
a reply to: LogicalGraphitti

LOL, Not so Far Fetched at that ! .........)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join