It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Favorite off-the-wall conspiracy theory

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 02:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

Here's Another One.

EVERYTHING in this Life is an Outright LIE , and the Few People who are Aware of that Terrible Truth are Extremely Manic-Depressive Misanthropes .

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 02:17 AM
link   
It is all one Colossal Joke. And you are the punchline.

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 03:52 AM
link   
a reply to: okrian

In breadth and scale, my favourite is the evil aliens conspiracy that started in the early 80s and expanded through to the 2000s. It's incredibly complicated and has got everything in it from Moon hoax and NASA to evil aliens and alien Jesus.

Synopsis: Evil aliens used a base at Dulce, NM to abduct, clone, fornicate with and eat humans. There were boiling vats of human body parts and sub-levels of deformed hybrid creatures behind bars. It was all part a deal with President Truman who gave the aliens parking spaces at Area 51 in return for flying saucers. The deceitful aliens ramped up the abductions so a highly trained special forces battalion was sent in to stop them. It was led by a man who had already fought the Nazis in their secret Antarctic base and worked alongside the Paperclip Nazi scientists who designed the Philadelphia Experiment and the first atomic bombs.

There was hand to hand combat with the evil aliens and many of them died in battle. Very few of the special forces made it out alive. Possibly because they were on foot and armed with conventional weapons in a cave system run by super-advanced ETs.

Subsequently, the evil aliens abducted millions of Americans and left mutilated cattle across the plains and meadows of southern States in a sort of triumphant bravado. They've used their clones and hybrids to replace humans and set in motion a plan to conquer the Earth and put what's left of humanity in servitude of our alien overlords. It's all observed from the Moon which is really a spaceship portal machine dragged over here by the aliens millions of years ago...

Reagan knew about it and was too scared to act. Obama knows it all and fought the aliens on Mars using Nazi Bell and Philadelphia Experiment time-travelling wormhole technology that was stolen from the aliens by Hitler. Marilyn Monroe knew and was murdered. Werner Von Braun knew too.

The day will arrive when a false Jesus (who was really an alien) appears in a holographic spaceship and we bow down and give away our freedom. At some point in there I think we're to notice that the evil aliens are really demons and that's when the seven trumpets blow. It's sketchier here. I think the good aliens appear in actual spaceships but they're really angels who created us thousands of years ago and created the Smithsonian to cover it all up.

Phew! How can anyone not totally love a crazyass conspiracy as epic as that?!

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 04:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

Theory -

Extraterrestrials are Not Really Aliens from another Planet , but Humans that have Evolved over Thousands of Years in the Future Traveling Back in Time to Study their Ancestors .

A Theory Not easily Disproven IMO .

This has always been my belief. Hense why the constant visits to the their past to see what life was like. If you had the ability to see how humans lived in the past, I'm sure you would be curious as well.

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 04:08 AM
link   
a reply to: rhynouk

I like the time-travelling idea too.

Problem it has is the future humans have changed the timelines. Them coming back to our times has changed our times so their world will be very different when they go back there. It means time travelling could be cool as long as whoever does it is insulated from causing any effects on the time they appear in. To change the past is to change the future.

Scrambled brains for breakfast?

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 04:23 AM
link   
There is no conspiracy here - It is obvious that this thread is a 'false flag event' started by the OP to mislead the public.

Not to say he is directly responsible - As the aliens took over the internet years ago and find it easy to infiltrate any
Human who reads a computer screen [hypnotic code is introduced into your psyche and you are effectivly hypnotized
into to doing whatever they want].

In the case of this thread their intention is to make lite of the total control now held by aforementioned alien species.

AlienView will always set you straight and give you the truth, even if it is hard to accept.

Any onter questions Human?

- AlienView

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 04:27 AM
link   
Some of my favorite things which could be a REAL conspiracy is the out of place artifacts (Oopart) that are found in lumps of coal or 250 million year old rocks.. youtu.be...

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 04:35 AM
link   
This has to be one of my favorites:

there is an intriguing passage in a history text by the 10th-century Arab historian, Abul Hasan Ali Al-Masudi, known as the Herodotus of the Arabs. Al-Masudi had traveled much of the known world in his day before settling in Egypt, and he had written a 30-volume history of the world.

He too was struck by the magnificence of the Egyptian pyramids and wrote about how their great stone blocks were transported.

First, he said, a "magic papyrus" (paper) was placed under the stone to be moved. Then the stone was struck with a metal rod that caused the stone to levitate and move along a path paved with stones and fenced on either side by metal poles. The stone would travel along the path, wrote Al-Masudi, for a distance of about 50 meters and then settle to the ground. The process would then be repeated until the builders had the stone where they wanted it.

Considering that the pyramids were already thousands of years old when Al-Masudi wrote this explanation, we have to wonder where he got his information. Was it part of an oral history that was passed down from generation to generation in Egypt? The unusual details of the story raise that possibility. Or was this just a fanciful story concocted by a talented writer who -- like many who marvel at the pyramids today -- concluded that there must have been some extraordinary magical forces employed to build such a magnificent structure?...

Which leads to other proof being presented such as the Hutchison effect and coral castle and Buddha levitation ...

blend

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 04:57 AM
link   
a reply to: blend57

"First, he said, a "magic papyrus" (paper) was placed under the stone to be moved. Then the stone was struck with a metal rod that caused the stone to levitate and move along a path paved with stones and fenced on either side by metal poles. The stone would travel along the path, wrote Al-Masudi, for a distance of about 50 meters and then settle to the ground. The process would then be repeated until the builders had the stone where they wanted it".

Yes, this is GRAT [generally recognized as true] by most intelligent species - BUT what he failed to mention is the 'metal
rod' that struck the stone was hard wired with tech by the alien species who then came down and properly set the stones in place.

Again, no conspiracy once you know the truth!

- AV

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 07:15 AM
link   
The most off-the-wall theory I've heard is that everything in existence began with matter and particles, rather than the waveforms which those particles detect.

Those people don't work in technological fields..
edit on 11-2-2018 by AdKiller because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 07:30 AM
link   
The Russian hikers story at the pass, it's just wide open,

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 07:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: Raggedyman

Here's Another One.

EVERYTHING in this Life is an Outright LIE , and the Few People who are Aware of that Terrible Truth are Extremely Manic-Depressive Misanthropes .

Yeap but, I don't recon that's a conspiracy, that's a fact

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 07:47 AM
link   
An oldie but a goodie, that whole "Project Serpo" thing that ended up being a hoax was pretty fun and engaging for me at the time.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 09:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: tjack
An oldie but a goodie, that whole "Project Serpo" thing that ended up being a hoax was pretty fun and engaging for me at the time.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

This was my favourite conspiracy and why I became an ATS member instead of just a lurker. Obviously the moon landings and JFK is what usually starts us on our little journeys into the "conspiracy unknown" but the alien stuff is such a pick n' mix of stories that it almost has a life of its own and is fascinating to watch evolve.

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 09:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

The Dyatlov Pass incident has always fascinated me as well. A genuine mystery that has more questions than answers.
There was a film in 2013 called Devils Pass that was pretty good.

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 09:39 AM
link   

My favorite conspiracy theories:

Jesus was married and has descendants
Operation Blackjack
Aliens are demons
John Titor
Reptilian aliens and Greys
Portals to other worlds

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: rhynouk

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

The Dyatlov Pass incident has always fascinated me as well. A genuine mystery that has more questions than answers.
There was a film in 2013 called Devils Pass that was pretty good.

I think this one is my fav also and I agree about the movie..was a solid flick..

Being a fan of Occam I pretty much think if we had all the information this could be explained..since we dont know all the variables that went into the outcome you have to guess and when you guess you leave things open to influence of human imagination so you get crazy stories of aliens or monsters.

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 09:50 AM
link   
My favorite conspiracy theory?

If Trump gets impeached, Hillary becomes President.

Only because some people are stupid enough to believe it.

Other than that, JFK.

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: fiverx313
i've always enjoyed jacques vallee's assertion that today's aliens were yesteryear's fairies.

from a mythological/cultural standpoint he's 100%, but he means it literally....

+1

John Keel referred to this in The Mothman Prophecies, calling these entities 'the crew that never rest' (a quote from a renaissance writer). elves, fairies, aliens, all non-humans (metahumans?) that, for whatever reason, want to mess with us.
makes a lot of sense to attribute all to demons. fear, pointless activities, inconstancy (promise to meet at a certain time/place, never happens), magical / scientific wonders, etc. all same pattern.
edit on 11-2-2018 by ElGoobero because: add useful content

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 11:28 AM
link   
My favorite conspiracy theory is that Valiant Thor, an Extra Terrestrial that was living underground on Venus, arrived here in the late '50's, met president Eisenhower, lived in the Pentagon for three years, and warned us not to use nuclear weaponry and to get rid of our nuclear reactors.

There are pictures of him and his crew and I believe written in the congressional record about the visit, yet everyone wants to know...

When is ET going to make themselves known??

edit on 11-2-2018 by NightFlight because: Added video...

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join