It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Favorite off-the-wall conspiracy theory

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 02:46 PM
a reply to: okrian

My current favorite is the one that has trump working with muller to bring down the deep state so that the trumpsters and tea party members can take over america.

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 02:51 PM
Hollow Moon theory sounds plausible to me. Something is special about it.

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 03:06 PM
I find the "loosh" theory facinating, in that mankind is a type of farm animal that the "others" breed for the purpose of harvesting their drug of choice "loosh" which is created by mans fear and hatred of other men.

Cosmic junkies....
edit on 11-2-2018 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 03:13 PM
One of my favs is the whole 411 missing people in our national forests. Article.

David Paulides is cryptologists,investigator and former police officer who studied this phenomenon and wrote a book on it.
Some of the facts are bizarre, cloths abandoned and left neatly in tact, children showing up miles away unharmed, footprints that just stop with no further evidence, etc.
Bigfoot, aliens, wild people, government? Who knows, but certainly stirs the imagination.

A thread on it here.

edit on 0pmf28310228 by waftist because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 03:15 PM
My favorite has been AstroEngineer's thread "A Curiosity of Spirit." Here's a link to the after party:

Long story short, TPTB installed an ansible-like communications device on one of the Mars rovers and was using the ftl data to censor images coming back over the radio link in real-time. His thread got closed "suspiciously" some might say, but AFAIK you can read the whole story on his blog. Whether it's true or not, it's an awesome story!

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 03:42 PM
My favorite conspiracy theory is that Hillary was once an honest person. Its really not a theory since there are no facts supporting that she ever was honest.

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 05:14 PM
'They' told me to repost this one:

Alien Control of the Planet Earth Now Complete !

And you can see it right here on ATS:

- AlienView

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 05:41 PM
back to the Moon thing, who's the Mentalist who claimed the moon was a 'soul reaver' or some device by ETs to suck our consciousness after we die because they need it to live or something.

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 05:56 PM
My all time fave came from Terry the lamp man who used to refill the paraffin lamps in the signals on the Worcester-Hereford line.
The guy was super eccentric but great fun to listen to, he would spend hours telling anyone who would listen that the Malvern hills were hollow and that the MOD had secret labs for alien experiments there.

One day though, he made me laugh so hard I choked on the rather dodgy tea he made me.

He lived in a block of flats in Hereford and had noticed for a few nights a helicopter he reckoned was holding station with a view to spying on him.
Anyway, one afternoon there was a knock at the door and he said "When I answered it, there was this FBI bloke stood there, dressed up like the gas man and pretending to have turned up to take a meter reading."
""Really?" says I supressing a grin.
"Oh yeah, definitely" says he.
"How did you know?"
"Cos when I said to him, you aint a bloody meter reader, you are FBI and you just came here to plant bugs in my flat and report back to your masters on what you seen here...He buggered off sharpish"

That was it for me, imagining the poor bloke faced with terry in full rant mode. I would have run away too.

I am smiling as I type, just from the memory of it and his earnest insistence that the FBI came all the way to England to spy on the guy that fills the signal lamps up.

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 06:34 PM
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

edit on 11-2-2018 by gr8skott because: edit

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 06:52 PM
My favorite (and sorry, it's probably gonna be political again) conspiracy theory of late is that Donald Trump is a Multiple Personality, and at worst, a Manchurian Candidate.

He displays pretty much every symptom of an MPD (or whatever politically correct term they use these days).

- Daydreaming, or getting lost in meetings etc
- lack of connection to feelings or memories
- unable to recall key bits of information (such as saying things on TV, then denying he said it even the next day)
- Everyone says he's a "completely different person" when in private compared to his public persona
- Mood swings
- Insomnia
- phobias (Sharks?)
- eating disorders (thinks people are out to poison him)

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 07:26 PM

I love these threads. As I stated in this thread: ATS Thread

1 Jesse Ventura was replaced with a body double after his car accident while Governor of Minnesota.

Case in point at first it was reported the a single driver died in a car accident on the scene, than it was changed to say that Governor Ventura was in a car accident and was recovering from minor injuries. After the "so-called" accident Ventura changed in his views and personality. Was it the same man, or was it as the story goes two different people?

2 The Lizard king went back to work at Langley. Jim Morrison was a CIA deep cover agent working the counter-culture rise and fall during the 1960's.

Case in point His dad Rear Admiral Morrison, commanded United States naval forces during the Gulf of Tonkin incident that was a false flag operation that started the Vietnam War. Jim Morrison had an undergraduate degree at UCLA's film school (theater is a popular medium of propagandists and propagandists recruitments) When he died, he was found in a bathtub at his apartment in France. The official cause of death was listed as heart failure, but no autopsy was performed since it isn't a requirement in France. After Jims death the Counter-Culture started to die off as well. Later on an operation was discovered that involved similar tactics being used to disseminate crack to inner-urban teens by the CIA.

3 Harry Houdini escapes death.

Case in point at age 52 Harry Houdini died after getting hit in the gut and rupturing his appendix. The story goes that he was getting to old to continue preforming his escape act, and wanted to get out of the spot light. Faking his own death would accomplish this with out diminishing his legacy as "The Worlds Greatest Escape Artist".

4 Andrew Kaufman pranks the world

Case in point not only did he often talk about hoaxing his own death, but to this day reports of him showing up and preforming as stand up comic Tony Clifton persists. Even Andy's girlfriend at the time of his death, co-authored the book "Andy Kaufman: The Truth, Finally", which states that Kaufman's death was indeed a prank, that Kaufman remained alive and would soon be revealing himself. Judge this one for yourself, but just keep in mind that everyone that knew/knows Andy kaufman says that his death is his greatest prank to date.

I wonder what new ones will pop up this time?

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 07:40 PM
Oh hey if we want it to be political:

The Lincoln Assassination was conducted by industrialists in the Northern States in order to financial harvest economic resources from the Southern States post war.

TR had McKinley killed so that he could assume the position of President.

FDR had gotten a big payout by the Mob in order to push for the repeal of 18th Amendment to the Constitution.

Ike being disgusted with the Bureau of Atomic Scientists decides to not run for re-election, and instead give his now famous speech warning us of the MIC.

I could go on here, but I just want to keep it light and fun.

edit on 11-2-2018 by Guyfriday because: Blah Blah Blah

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 07:43 PM

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

Theory -

Extraterrestrials are Not Really Aliens from another Planet , but Humans that have Evolved over Thousands of Years in the Future Traveling Back in Time to Study their Ancestors .

A Theory Not easily Disproven IMO .

this would be mine, as well.

puma punka is what brought me here. lol

i read the Spirit Molecule shortly after because of a thread i read here.

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 07:53 PM
I like the Black Knight conspiracy theories and anything about the Nephilim.

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 07:58 PM
David Icke's whole Reptillian Overlords theory.

The man is passionate about it as crazy as his theory is.

That and the whole SHARE International/ Maitreya /Benjamin Creme thing.

I remember hearing him on the radio as a young man and he creeped me out even on the radio. And Share International had observer status at the United Nations.

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 08:33 PM
The one conspiracy theory that always draws me back is the "Hand of Death" cult.

It ties serial killers to politicians and ties them both to satanic cults and nationwide abductions.

That there could be such a group anywhere in the world is scarey on many levels.

The idea is touched upon in the TV Show "Mind Hunters" and seems to be the basis for another show "True Detective" (first season).

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 06:33 AM
Lately my favorite bull# conspiracy that leaves me feeling quizzical is the one where Hitler was born Jewish.

People actually believe this apparently.

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 05:05 PM

The Hidden Hand.

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 06:03 PM

originally posted by: gr8skott
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

So , it is Confirmed . Those Two are Not the Same Person .........Who would of Thunk ? .......)...

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>