It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Meet the New Gerber's Baby

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

So what do we do in the meanwhile while birth rates continue to climb?

How exactly do you propose weeding out the "inferior genes"?

I'm all for a happy healthy populace, but explain to me again how we're going to achieve this Utopia.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 04:53 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 04:55 PM
link   

(post by ParkerCramer removed for a manners violation)

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: GENERAL EYES
You reek of Nazi Eugenics.

Every time somebody chooses to make a baby with the good-looking, intelligent, healthy mate over the twisted, stupid, diseased mate, they're practicing eugenics. Want to be fair to everybody? Go have a baby with the dirty, crazy, homeless person who was born without a nose.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wookiep
a reply to: Woodcarver

That's great and all but I doubt you would say the same if you witnessed your neighbor murder someone for their "reasons".

That's why abortion will always be controversial. Some people swear it isn't murder and claim babies have no rights, while others claim the opposite.

It wouldn't matter either way if people who didn't want kids took steps to not create them in the first place.
Your neighbor murdering another person is not comparable to a woman having an abortion. I know you would like to convince the world that it is, but it’s not. I too, wish people would be more responsible, but until life is fair and everybody has the same opportunities and abilities, i will support folks making their own decisions instead of asking you what people should do. Sorry, but your just not that special yet. Keep trying though.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 04:59 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 04:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift

Every time somebody chooses to make a baby with the good-looking, intelligent, healthy mate over the twisted, stupid, diseased mate, they're practicing eugenics. Want to be fair to everybody? Go have a baby with the dirty, crazy, homeless person who was born without a nose.
It’s only fair.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 05:01 PM
link   
This world can be harsh and unforgiving... maybe we should really, really make an effort to cherish ALL the life already committed to this closed system, Earth, before condemning anyone who is scared by the thought of starting life with a disadvantage.

Gerber? Decent impulse, but they're a company trying to profit... thus it's a calculated manipulation and not actually "loving"... otherwise their shareholders might have a valid complaint.
edit on 2/8/2018 by Baddogma because: ing to ed

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 05:02 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 05:06 PM
link   

I have no doubt this world will continue justifying murder for their "reasons", in fact I have no doubt it will get worse. Keep supporting murder cause you're cool for doing it! In fact society loves you.
enjoy it while you can.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
a reply to: chr0naut

I would never abort a child. I think its an atrocity. That said, i keep my nose out of other peoples business. So to each their own.

I would never murder a child. I think its an atrocity. That said, i keep my nose out of other peoples business. So to each their own.

Sounds kinda icky when you change a word. But that's what people do.

They think if they change a word, it makes it more palatable.

Just my opinion.

Completely agree. Thanks.

But I'm the ass hole here. I can't believe how screwed up this planet is right now.
It’s actually a lot better now than it used to be. Some people used to eat their undesirables, or sacrifice 100,000’s of healthy adults to keep the sun working properly. I think we are doing a little better than we used to be.

link   

link   

originally posted by: Woodcarver

It’s only fair.

Lol. And there it is. Your true colors shining through. Now we're all good with eugenics cause God forbid an imperfect human be allowed to live. Well there we have it, thanks for playing!

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 05:09 PM
link   

I have no doubt this world will continue justifying murder for their "reasons", in fact I have no doubt it will get worse. Keep supporting murder cause you're cool for doing it! In fact society loves you.
enjoy it while you can.
Being open minded is pretty cool. Thanks for noticing.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 05:11 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Woodcarver

It’s only fair.

Lol. And there it is. Your true colors shining through. Now we're all good with eugenics cause God forbid an imperfect human be allowed to live. Well there we have it, thanks for playing!
You are acting like I’m calling for the death of all babies, I’m happy to let anyone have any kind of baby they want to have.
edit on 8-2-2018 by Woodcarver because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

Fine.

My husband and I both have a genetic marker for Schizophrenia. We terminated a child based on that knowledge because we didn't want another human being to suffer what I go through.

I am cognizant of genetics, thank you kindly.

Telling me to fornicate with a homeless man isn't repulsive to you?

Way to stick up for the lady in the room.

Oh wait, I forgot....I have Schizophrenia and I'm inviable.

Subhuman.

Do you people even listen to yourselves?

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Nah just any baby someone doesn't feel fit to live, or one that might inconvenience someone. OK yeah, all babies anyone thinks should die and those who disagree are just meddling idiots.. Yeah that about sums it up.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 05:15 PM
link   

a reply to: Blue Shift

Fine.

My husband and I both have a genetic marker for Schizophrenia. We terminated a child based on that knowledge because we didn't want another human being to suffer what I go through.

I am cognizant of genetics, thank you kindly.

Telling me to fornicate with a homeless man isn't repulsive to you?

Way to stick up for the lady in the room.

Oh wait, I forgot....I have Schizophrenia and I'm inviable.

Subhuman.

Do you people even listen to yourselves?
Why do you look down on homeless people like that? Because they’re not babies anymore?
edit on 8-2-2018 by Woodcarver because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join