It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

bizzare weirdness in the pendeli mountain 1977 humanoid encounters

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 11:34 AM
link   
INTRODUCTION
an bizzare report that implies that some bizzare stuff is going on earth
CASE

At Mount Pendeli Mount, close to Athens in Greece, in April 1977, one evening, Mr. L.X., his wife and Miss Mr. M.V. were hiking in the mountain. At some place in the distance on the rocky slopes, they saw a car. This car was ordinary, but its location was not, since it was an inaccessible area on broken rocks, impossible to reach without serious damage. And yet, the car was undamaged. It remained there during many days, since the three people came back several times to check whether someone came to take it away. At the time of one of their last visit, they are climbed to the car's location in order to examine it. It had nothing out of the ordinary, but there were some peculiar traces in the snow. These traces were oval, of approximately 50 centimeters length, and some were on nearly vertical surfaces of rock, where no animal or man could have walked. While they were there, Miss M.V. wandered away from the couple, and had reached a place behind some bushes. She started to yell in an extravagant manner, the couple came running. When she was calmed down, she explained that she had seen "a white creature, a dreadful white creature", of oval form, approximately 60 centimeters tall and without other features except "two enormous luminous eyes". The couple did not see anything of it, but Mr. L.X. noticed that some bushes moved as if some animal were behind. "Slightly" worried, they returned to Athens. A few days later, Mr. L. X. had a strange experience whereas he was again at the Pendeli with his wife. He started to shout and shake, and for a while, he could not speak. Finally, he told her that hw was about to start the car when he saw close to him, outside of the car, a huge black sphere spinning fast. He could not see any detail, only that it was something like "a hairy sphere" or "a sphere made of thick black smoke." The whole episode lasted "split seconds" only. At the same time, he has felt as if "something tried to enter his mind" and saw the sphere go through the car's closed window pane. The case apparently originate from field ufologists in Greece, Thanassis Vembos, Makis Nodaros, George Balanos, Costas Gerogiannis and Nickos Triandis.

ufologie.patrickgross.org...
COMMENTS BY HUMANOIDLORD
this report as far as i know is unique, ball shaped entities have been reported before in some very few other encounters, ignoring it this report has an bunch of unique anomalies from the parked car in an cliff to the strange ball shaped marks in the ground
frankly i dont know what we have here
thoughts?

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Didn't the oracles of ancient Greece hallucinate due to vapors coming from the mountains? Maybe there was some gaseous release and these people hallucinated? Strange case nonetheless

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Interesting case. It reminds me of the Robert Taylor case. He didn't see any creatures though.

"Taylor reported seeing what he described as a "flying dome" or a large, circular sphere approximately 7 yards (6.4 metres) in diameter, hovering above the forest floor in a clearing about 530 yards (480 metres) away from his truck. Taylor described the object as "a dark metallic material with a rough texture like sandpaper" featuring an outer rim "set with small propellers".

That case was treated as a criminal assault on Bob Taylor. And it's still unsolved for obvious reasons.
We are pretty much sitting ducks here on Earth for much more powerful intelligence's to come here and play with the kiddies.

edit on 3-2-2018 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Once again a case I was not previously aware of so thanks to you. Thoughts and not conclusions. Snow on the relatively low slopes around Athens is quite unusual but not unheard of and 1977 is reported as being a particularly cold winter for Greece. One possibility that occurs to me is the unusual marks in the snow resulted from the unusual efforts that people who placed the car in that position went to. Consider that you are with your young daughter and you see something very unusual, your young daughters heightened senses due to fear lead to her imagining an ordinary animal to be something unusual.

As for what reportedly happened to the man afterwards, there may be a medical condition to take into consideration. I am not setting out to debunk the sighting, but I think it is always worth exploring logical and rational possibilities so as to rule them in or out.

a reply to: humanoidlord

edit on 3-2-2018 by CulturalResilience because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 01:10 PM
link   

this report as far as i know is unique, ball shaped entities have been reported before in some very few other encounters, ignoring it this report has an bunch of unique anomalies from the parked car in an cliff to the strange ball shaped marks in the ground
frankly i dont know what we have here
thoughts?

My thoughts , I can tell you my thoughts.
I never seem to understand why old cases like these always seemed to be the oh so credible reports .

No pictures presented, and if they're presented it's either stills or just some vague sketch of drawings how the objects supposedly looked like.

Now if someone in the here and now presents a video it's waved off with cgi or blimps to milar balloons and if their skeptical minds can't link to those they always can pull it off with weather phenomena or kites.

When astronauts showing clear videos of entering spacecrafts than its ice crystals meteorite or reflections of the lens or Windows.

When people are abducted than they presumably having vivid hallucinations or leading a life with sleep paralyzes in combination with heavy drug abuse and alcohol and a strong imagination.

But yet scientists discover billions of planets and stars that dip in and out of illumination to be called the Dyson sphere folk that send out oumuamua to peek into our solarsytem to later on be called nothing to see here anomalies.

Now what are my thoughts?

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: 0bserver1

Bizarre weirdness!

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: PorteurDeMort

There was a book that Harry Turtledove created called After the Downfall that features a German WW2 officer who got magically transported to a planet full of giant humans who look like Nordic aliens due to the Omphalos stone which was associated with Greek mythology and the temple of Delphi.
edit on 2/3/2018 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 01:57 PM
link   

never heard of that before, where did you hear about it?

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

taylor cases is one of the cases i was reffering in the comments

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

taylor cases is one of the cases i was reffering in the comments

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: CulturalResilience

agree with you
however i wonder why bring that car there?

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 02:02 PM
link   

exactly!
though i dont think we are dealing with ets

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 02:03 PM
link   

also were is the sequel to the operation cuban cigar thread that you promised soo long ago?

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 02:37 PM
link   
I think this case is sufficiently weird (and not the sort of stuff people might make up) to sound credible.

Dr Greer talked about this ET (not sure if she is short) with a perfectly round head. Oval ET is not too far from that.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: humanoidlord

agree with you
however i wonder why bring that car there?

For a prank possibly.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: nOraKat

greer isnt believable

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 03:07 PM
link   

maybe

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: starwarsisreal

There was a book that Harry Turtledove created called After the Downfall that features a German WW2 officer who got magically transported to a planet full of giant humans who look like Nordic aliens due to the Omphalos stone which was associated with Greek mythology and the temple of Delphi.

I love Turtledove! I read the world at war and guns of the south series!

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: humanoidlord

never heard of that before, where did you hear about it?

Scientists believe that the Oracle at Delphi may have been breathing in noxious fumes. I can't recall where I first heard it but it would make more scientific sense than clairvoyance.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: humanoidlord

Can you handle the truth?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join